Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

MrsF

My Little Miracle Man
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I know we have a fabulous LTTTC Graduates thread over here in first tri, and i thought it would be good to add this one too :)

So, if you've had a helping hand to achieve your dream, here's the place to be :)

I thought this'd be a good place to share worries, joys, concerns, after thoughts, progesterone, and injections. Also, it could be a useful thread for those going through IVF/ICSI/IUI to dip into now and again

Welcome ladies, here's to a long awaited happy and healthy 9 months :happydance: and :hugs:

AC Members:

MrsF (27th June 11)
Britt11 (30th June 11)
Maxxiandniko (11th August 11) twinnies!
Mrs-G (1st August 11)
Mercyme (27th July 11)
Mamamirfy (12th August 11 - but will be July)
DillyC (27th July 11)
Blue12
Megg33k
Ahbon (15th August 11)twinnies
Cheerios
Yomo (24th June 11)
Marsmaiden (7th Sept 11) twinnies!
Dragonmommy (1st July 11)
Isi Buttercup

Just popping in to wish all you LTTTCers arriving in first tri HUGE congrats and lots of love and sticky dust to you all! :dust:

x

thankyou Merv's mum x x x:flower: hope you're well :)

hey hey hey maxxi!!!! Welcome to first tri sweetpea :happydance: my aim is to get everyone in from the oct thread :)

and may i congratulate you again missus x x x x

Hi Mrsf I found you!! I actually didnt end up using any treatment to get my bfp, if you remember it was a complete suprise natural bfp but can I still join? I love this group
hugs,

tehe, i was thinking about you Britt actually (when i woke up at stupid o'clock this morning with a touch of insomnia!!!!) - i think you have to be an honorary member, i'd hate not to see you here! welcome ;)

x x x

Hello Hello Hello

aaaahhhhh you girls feel like my family, I feel all safe and snug with you all around.

Hope you're all doing ok, I am going to have a read of your journals later cos I'm all excited and want to know when I'm gonna start feeling something!

I'm feeling in a positive mood today, I've worked out my due date on an IVF calculator, have you all done that and did it match what the clinic says?

Also, got my 6 week scan on Thursday, those of you that have had it what should I expect, I'm a little scared!!!!

mrs-g, i know exactly what you mean, it's very reassuring seeing you all again over here :)

i did the ivf calculator, and it put me at 29th June - when i had 8 week scan, they also dated me at 29th June :happydance: if bean is anything like me, he'll be too scared to do things differently and will do everything by the book, clearly happening right now as he's doing exactly what he shoud be doing! lol!

:happydance: for 6 wk scan! I paid for mine at a private scanning firm as i wasn't due for one with my clinic until the 8 wk mark (i think i was about 7 and couldnt wait any longer). I saw the hb, and he was able to pick it up and let me hear it too :) you could see the yolk sac, beany and hb. He was very small, i think he was about 8mm. no visible arms, legs, etc, but the hb was what i was after. The heart itself measured just over 2mm.

pleased you're positive today gal, it's a nice place to be :) x x x

Completely OT but Mrs G your puppy in your siggie just melted my heart!! :cloud9:

x

Yes Britt you are an honorary member!

MrsG - That's very exciting about your scan on Thursday! I have to go for blood work on Monday to make sure I don't have an ectopic and then we'll be talking about scans. It'll be such a relief for you when you see that hb. I'm not feeling much of anything except tiredness but then again I've always been a sleepy person. My chest is sore but it's been that way since the trigger shot and progesterone and since I'm still on the capsules I'm sure that's what that's about. Everyone else (except Britt!) still on the capsules?

yep, have to take them till week 10, I don't mind them, I quite like my 30 minute lay down!!!!

How's everyone doing? I'm going in for more blood work tomorrow so I'm thinking positive thoughts that the levels will have gone up nicely. MrsG - when's your next appt?

My appointment is thursday! I'm very scared about it, still don't think I have any symptoms, unless morning sickness is the same as my normal morning queezy feeling, and my tiredness is my normal tiredness I think, so I can't help thinking there is something wrong, I just want Thursday to be over and done with.

My appointment is thursday! I'm very scared about it, still don't think I have any symptoms, unless morning sickness is the same as my normal morning queezy feeling, and my tiredness is my normal tiredness I think, so I can't help thinking there is something wrong, I just want Thursday to be over and done with.

I don't have any symptoms really either. I'm normally a sleepy person so it's hard for me to tell too. My chest is sore but honestly that started with the trigger shot and my progesterone level is high so they've discontinued the capsules and I'm thinking they're the cause of the soreness. I hope Thursday comes for you quickly!

hello my lovelies :)

i meant to post last night but i was feeling so yucky that i went to bed - clearly i had a fresh batch of hormones delivered as i was so weepy cos i was struggling with ms :blush:

maxxi :happydance: for rising levels cherub!!!! have you got a sono booked?

mrs-g :hugs: i understand your apprehension, i'll be thinking of you thursday and you must make here your first port of call please! x x x

i'm on my progesterone caps til 21st december - and am i counting down or what! I hate them - i know they've done a sterling job maintaining the pregnancy, but they make me cramp like a trooper, they make me more nauseous, i never feel clean, and with our gigs picking up, i'm always having to lie down just as we are setting up! 2 weeks today :happydance:

am eagerly awaiting my 12 week scan appointment :shrug: think the hospital are dealing with backlog from all the bad weather. Can't believe i'm 11 weeks tomorrow! i use my doppler every other day to check on bubba, so that's what i'll be doing tonight :) and vomming. And then sleeping!

hope you're all well, can't wait to see some more "faces" in here from the other threads.

Much love ladies, catch you soon x x x x

me again :) i have a :blush: question - and cos you feel like my birth partners :)haha:) i feel i can ask......

apart from the major factor of the whole birth-giving m'larky (and, may i add, i'm taking EVERYTHING on offer, bar gas and air as it makes me vom), does anyone else worry about the whole tearing business????? i know there's little i can do to prevent it, but has anyone else heard of massaging bio-oil into the perinium (sp)? my friend had 3rd degree tears and needed a surgical episiotomy (sp) about a year after giving birth as the muscles were knackered and it makes my bum go funny thinking about it.

:blush:

i haven't started to massage yet, but am seriously contemplating it very soon :/

x x x

Oh my god mrs f, aren't you stressed enough with first tri without worrying about birth!!!!!!! I'm not even going there! I wanna epidural and that's all I'm saying on the matter, no other thoughts are entering my head!

Afm I'm not sure if ms has kicked in or not, have been queasy all day, I thought ms was about quick chuck up's every couple of hours in the morning ;-)

mrs-g - it is a fact that i am my own worst enemy!! I have such an active imagination i just cant help but think!!! My other biggest thing is planning and organising - the sooner i can get stuff planned, the more relaxed i feel (ironically enough!!!)

apparently ms is so named as if the whole pregnancy is viewed as a day, ms is the " morning" part. i can't remember when mine started, tbh i feel like i have always had it!!! i'[d say it's been in the past 4 weeks or so? having siad all that, i've been on the orange barley all day and i haven't gagged once......(thats tempting fate... :dohh:)

me again :) i have a :blush: question - and cos you feel like my birth partners :)haha:) i feel i can ask......

apart from the major factor of the whole birth-giving m'larky (and, may i add, i'm taking EVERYTHING on offer, bar gas and air as it makes me vom), does anyone else worry about the whole tearing business????? i know there's little i can do to prevent it, but has anyone else heard of massaging bio-oil into the perinium (sp)? my friend had 3rd degree tears and needed a surgical episiotomy (sp) about a year after giving birth as the muscles were knackered and it makes my bum go funny thinking about it.

:blush:

i haven't started to massage yet, but am seriously contemplating it very soon :/

x x x

hi mrs f i hope you dont mind me posting here but i have been following the october and november thread in assisted conception as im starting ivf in january firstly id like to say a massive congratulations to you all and i hope to be joining you in a few months and secondly please dont worry about tearing, with my dd i had a risk of tearing so had to be cut and then stitched and seriously being cut was nothing i couldnt feel it at all, i think it must be quite rare to tear because your being closely monitered all the time and they will step in before that happens also i gave birth using pethadine and had a 12 hour labour but ive spent the past 8 yrs desperatly trying to do it all again so its not that bad and you soon forget it once that babys placed in your arms,
enjoy every minute of it and once again congratulations :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->