• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

We were told we weren't allowed to bd once we'd had egg collection, and I didn't fancy it a few days before cos of swollen ovaries, don't intend to do it for next 8 months either!!!! No point now lol!

:cry:
:cry:

feeling very sorry for myself. been up for hours projectile vomiting and feel really poo. think i've picked up a stomach bug from kids at school, as it;s more violent than MS. my ligaments really hurt around my womb - i'm guessing its just from heaving so much :(

think i might ring doc later to to check. am worried about little bean being affected by it :(

why is it that when you have sickness, you're reduced to a dribbling, snivelling child who just wants her mummy and marmite on dry toast :(

I'm sorry your feeling rough mrs f, but marmite? Seriously! Lol

when i was a kid and was sick, my folks would starve me for 24 hours, but i could have really weak orange squash in the evening, and then brekkie the next day would be one slice of toast with marmite on - i sill associate it all 30 odd years on! it tasted sooooooooo good after having had no food. i used to nibble at it to savour the marmite.

prob is, i'm not at that stage yet - i have no appetite so MS is kicking in between bouts of bug-voms. god damn do i feel rough x

dilly! Hello sweetie x x x welcome :) good to see you x x x how you feeling? and thankyou for oil tip - when you say deep massage - you mean up the old foofoo??

Hmmmmmm... I am afraid so.... Guess we will all have that to look forward to!!!

M&N.... so so pleased everything is ok.... nice BhCG.... when are you seeing them again.... Twins...eeeekkk how exciting!

Mrs G Yay for your little ones Heartbeat..... it must have been amazing and emotional I am sure...

We have our scan booked for Monday.... so FX everything is ok...

Oh Mrs F so sorry you are feeling so dreadful. I don't know if you would find it helpful but i have been using acupuncture and the pressure bands for nausea, it seems to help, although its no where near as bad as yours... I really hope this phase passes for you soon xxx

The brown bleeding came back this morning. I woke up, went to the bathroom and there it was. I called the doctor again but she didn't see the need for a scan unless the bleeding turns red or I have clots. It's completely gone now and has pretty much been since I first saw it at 4:30 in the morning. I feel fine meaning no cramps but I'm freaking out. I just hope whatever it is it stops because it's killing me

thanks Dilly - i do have bands, but i've had to take them off as theyve blistered my wrists!

rang doc, blubberng, and he says to go into tomorrow if no better for meds as he doesnt want me to dehydrate. am really crampy today, and in back, but i guess thats the bug taking hold.

scan date thro - weds :)

maxxi :hugs: i empathise with you x x am thinking of you cherub x x x

gotta go, i'm exhausted x x x

MrsF- you poor thing, I hope you feel better soon and a stomach bug on top of it :dohh:
I have been so lucky, I keep waiting for the nausea but nothing really. I did have 4 days of diarrhea and severe nausea (no vomiting) but it turned out to be a stomach bug. I feel fine that way now, just really tired, I have gone up a full size in my bra and I am getting some headaches. Oh and I am so bloated it looks like I am showing already.

Maxxi- I know the brown stuff has to be so stressful but there has been quite a few ladies on our threads have it and all has turned out to be fine. Just take it easy

:hugs:

MrsF- you poor thing, I hope you feel better soon and a stomach bug on top of it :dohh:
I have been so lucky, I keep waiting for the nausea but nothing really. I did have 4 days of diarrhea and severe nausea (no vomiting) but it turned out to be a stomach bug. I feel fine that way now, just really tired, I have gone up a full size in my bra and I am getting some headaches. Oh and I am so bloated it looks like I am showing already.

Maxxi- I know the brown stuff has to be so stressful but there has been quite a few ladies on our threads have it and all has turned out to be fine. Just take it easy

:hugs:

Thanks Britt. It's killing me and I'm running to the bathroom every chance I get and so far it's slowed down. I'm sure it will show up in the morning again. I'm glad you don't feel. I wish I did because it would make me feel that all is ok but I don't wish it on anyone else!

thanks Dilly - i do have bands, but i've had to take them off as theyve blistered my wrists!

rang doc, blubberng, and he says to go into tomorrow if no better for meds as he doesnt want me to dehydrate. am really crampy today, and in back, but i guess thats the bug taking hold.

scan date thro - weds :)

maxxi :hugs: i empathise with you x x am thinking of you cherub x x x

gotta go, i'm exhausted x x x

Feel better :hugs:

morning ladies :flower:

well, bug seems to have buggered off :thumbup: no sweats, no temp, no cramps, no sickness or bobs for over 12 hours :thumbup: just very tired. But very happy. listened to bubba's hb this morning and relieved he survived what felt like the end of the world!!!!!!

britt, my bb's have gone up two cup sizes already!!! I dread to think how big they're gonna be by the end!!!! my waist has definitely thickened - after my scan on weds i'm gonna go buy me some mat trousers(cunning plan in time for christmas, tehe....)

well, it struck me today just how close christmas is - and due to ms, tiredness and baby brain, i have done nothing in terms of present buying or card writing :blush: so, am up and am on it. anyone else feel like they dont want to spend a fortune on pressies? I don't as i need to have as much £ in my mat savings ready for when i leave work - dont mean that to come across as scroogey, i mean it more practically

x x x x

Glad you're feeling better MrsF!

I woke up this morning to minimal brown spotting which I wish wasn't there but I'll take it. I hope this means whatever it is has left. I'll still be nervous to wake up tomorrow for fear that it was taking a break and will return with a vengeance in the morning!

Hello girls, travelled to see my parents for weekend so not been on much.

Glad your feeling better mrs f.

Maxi I hope your spotting is just a symptom of twins! Hopefully it will pass.

When did your bb's start growing, wish mine would!!!!!!

I'll be 7 weeks on Monday, so just a week to go to the 8 week milestone, meeting up with all the family tomorrow but don't think I'm ready to tell all! Gonna wait till Christmas I think.

Hello girls, travelled to see my parents for weekend so not been on much.

Glad your feeling better mrs f.

Maxi I hope your spotting is just a symptom of twins! Hopefully it will pass.

When did your bb's start growing, wish mine would!!!!!!

I'll be 7 weeks on Monday, so just a week to go to the 8 week milestone, meeting up with all the family tomorrow but don't think I'm ready to tell all! Gonna wait till Christmas I think.

I hope so too. Mine started growing with the trigger shot I think. I don't know if they're getting bigger by the day but they are definitely sore. I started at an A cup though so you'd notice any growth on me.

heya ladies, having an attack of the insomnia-variety - got a steaming cold now and i've only managed 2 hours of sleep :( man alive, i just wanna be well again :nope:

my bb's were a D, and are now reaching for that F status - mega-peed off. Gonna cost me a fortune in bras if they keep growing at this rate, and i look quite bizarre as i'm a size 10 (well, i was anyway...!) and oh the pain! i went out last night, and when the cold air hit them my nipples felt like they were gonna fall off - excruciating. mrs-g, just be careful what you wish for ;)

maxxi - i agree that the brown stuff could be twins cause. also, are you still on progesterone? that can irritate the cervix. also, it could be a throw back related to when AF would be here if you weren't pregnant maybe? i have heard that before on here somewhere x x x

well, off for my first packet of skips for the day - my new thing for ms. it'll only last a few days, then i'll be sick to death of those as well, just like everything else!!!

my word, i sound like a little ray of sunshine today! might go back to bed.....

much love x x x x

Hey Mrs F, I am normally a C size cup and am now a D- in my pregnancy book it said your breasts dont keep growing like most people think, the majority of the increase happens in the beginning in the first tri and remains the same for the rest of the pregnancy- pheww thank goodness

I dont know if you guys know Raz, she posted on the LTTTC thread but unfortunately she miscarried again...my heart breaks for her-

hugs,

I don't think my bb's are going to grow! :-c I'm a 34b and have always had small bb's and thought I'd get a chance to have a nice cleavage for xmas but if yours have all grown already I don't think mine will.

Mrs f, you seem to be having a real tough time, it's lucky you've wanted this pregnancy for so long, just imagine if it was an accident, you'd be cursing like mad!

Just got back from London, really tired as stuck in car for 3 and a half hours, we told my nan in the end but swore her to secrecy, told her she can tell rest of family at Christmas, she seemed really pleased and tried to reassure me that birth is easy! She asked if I was planning on having it at home! I told her I wanted knocking out!

Hope you've all had a good weekend and are getting yourselves all christmassy, this is our last Christmas as a couple!

Hello lovelies...

Glad the nausea is a bit better Mrs F

Hope the spotting is not getting worse Maxxi

Yay for being knocked out Mrs G... I agree!!!!

So just went for out first scan and 1 perfect little heartbeat in there... am so happy I could cry, although was sick last night this morning and at the hospital...nice!!!!

xxx

awwwww dilly, that's fab news :happydance: (the hb i mean, not the voms ;))

i want knocking out too..........

well, i have the world's most shittiest cold now :( seems to be a hangover from that norovirus bug that i've had. I don't normally take medication when not pregnant, but i would have happily glugged back a bottle of night nurse last night, but i dont think bubbs would've appreciated it!

i cant believe i'll b 12 weeks on weds! got my scan weds pm so i'll try and post a pic if i can. Feeling more at ease having the doppler, but i cant wait to see bubbs properly! nor can i wait to start to bloom - am really hoping appetite somes back and ms does one!

how's everyone else doing?
:flower:
much love senoritas and beans x x x x

Dilly - congrats! You must feel so relieved! I had the brown bleeding Thursday and Friday morning with nothing the rest of those days and then just a little on Saturday morning but thankfully nothing since then. I'm still nervous though. I keep worrying that something's going wrong in there and I'll find out about it like I did last time. I'm the crankiest too and trying not to get too upset at random stressors but I know that I'm doing that because I'm anxious about this pregnancy.

Mrs F - feel better and congrats on getting out of first tri in one piece! I know you weren't too stressed but it's relief to get out of first tri. No progesterone for me so I have no idea where the bleeding came from. I hope it stays away.

Britt - I guess I'm closer to a B now and not really sure what to do with them since I'm so used to having nothing. I don't know Raz but my heart goes out to her. A mc is a horrible thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->