• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

MrsF - I agree with MrsG. I'm not even going there right now! I need to get to my sono to make sure everything is ok. I've been here 2 times before so I'm nervous. My sono is scheduled for the 21st. It'll be the longest 2 weeks ever!

MrsG - congrats on the ms! Always a good sign to have it.

Hi raf-wife! Hope you're here soon!

Nothing too different with me. My stomach never feels right but I wouldn't call it ms. And I'm tired but that's usually how I am. I've told some people about the bfp but don't talk too much about it yet, not even with my husband. I'll feel a bit better after the scan.

hi raf-wife :) you better hurry up and get in here hun! looking forward to you joining! And thank you for helping put my mind at ease..... :blush:

mrs-g hows the ms today hun?

maxxi - i totally empathise with waiting - it's all about the bloody waiting ain't it!!!!! saints - i tell, that's what we all are, saints!!

x x x x

Hello x

Ms been better today, although I don't think I deserve to call it ms yet, it's just that I feel a little icky all the time!

Maxi, my stomach felt awful from egg collection up to about a week ago, I've only actually just realised that it doesn't hurt anymore, I still have been getting the odd vague cramping but nothing like it was!

Still nervous about my scan tomorrow, told oh that he'd best not be late cos I don't want to be told my babies died without him there! He says there is no way that's happened going off the size of my belly, I told him that I was just getting fat!!! I just want to get the scan over with and be told things are all ok, then I can relax (yeah right the worry is gonna stop there!) but to see a heartbeat and the sack and everything is just a hurdle I want to get to, it will make it more real.

When are you all telling people? I've only told those who knew we were going through ivf and have dared to ask how it went plus immediate family, I don't know when to tell people at work, they keep making me tea and I have to keep pouring it away! I'm worried that a couple might quit though if they know i'm going on maternity and don't want that stress so I might keep it to myself for as long as possible!

MrsG - I've told most people that I'm doing ivf and most of those people that I got my bfp. I sadly don't have any living family members left so all the people I've told are my friends. My husband told his family I'm sure.
You're scan will go well I'm sure! You will feel much better after and worry a little less. It's rare to have something go wrong after a heartbeat is seen.
The way I look at my scan is that I'd better see something. I'm not going to have paid all this money to miscarry when I was doing that pretty well all on my own!

MrsF - yes we are saints. This is torture.

I hope you don't mind me popping in... I started on the Oct thread but couldn't keep up!!!!

Just want to say congrats to you all... Good luck today Mrs G

Mrs F I have heard the oil is a great idea, but usually starts in 3rd Tri, and i think almond oil is recommended as its really well absorbed and completely natural, unless you are allergic of course!?? also you have to massage internally quite deep, so might get a bit messy, but is mean't to be great.

I have been also feeling queasy in the morning and evening, so stuffing myself silly at lunchtime and going to bed at 9pm... what a lightweight I am!

xxxx

I am not having a good morning. I woke up to brown spotting. It's maybe a little more than spotting. It seems to have stopped but of course I'd have to drink more water to start peeing again to see what the deal is but for now it's gone. I am so freaked out. No pain or cramps but I've been here before. I have an appt with the doctor at 10 today to see what's going on and I'm praying that nothing is going on.

Oh M+N... I hope everything is ok... i know it won't help you stop worrying, i would be exactly the same...but it is not unusual for women to have brown spotting in early pregnancy..

How pregnant are you now... do you think they will do an early scan for you...

Keeping EVERYTHING crossed xxx

Oh M+N... I hope everything is ok... i know it won't help you stop worrying, i would be exactly the same...but it is not unusual for women to have brown spotting in early pregnancy..

How pregnant are you now... do you think they will do an early scan for you...

Keeping EVERYTHING crossed xxx

Thank you. 5 weeks today. I just got back from the office. They did a scan and everything looks ok but now I'm waiting on the results from the blood tests. I haven't had any more spotting but I've been in this place before. I'm just praying my beta doubled. I won't know till later today.

oh maxxi :hugs: thinking of you gal - i hear your concerns as you said you've been here before - i hope it's just irritation, i had bright pink/orange crap and brown crap over about 10 days from about 6 weeks. you are in my thoughts babe, please keep us uptodate x x x

dilly! Hello sweetie x x x welcome :) good to see you x x x how you feeling? and thankyou for oil tip - when you say deep massage - you mean up the old foofoo??

mrs-g x x xhow has your scan gone today? all good i really hope x x x

afm - day with no gagging :happydance::happydance::happydance: checked on bubba's hb and still going strong so maybe, just maybe, the placenta is doing the work now! Or, it could be the gallons of orange barley i'm drinking to stop the gag reflex - i ain;t gonna stop to find out!

muchos love senoritas x x x laters x x x

b****cks, tempted effing fate didn't I :sick:

The office called. My beta is a little over 4000 and the progesterone and estradiol were all ok. I'm still a little freaked out though. I just don't know where it came from. Oh and by the way I have a little secret. The doctor thinks I have twins!

maxxi - i was so nervous about reading your reply cherub, but i literally have a lump in my throat, i'm so happy for you :hugs: omg - twins!!! I promise not to tell anyone ;) maybe the spotting was double old implantation blood!!! i bet you cannot wait for your scan now!!!!!

Oh my god maxi that is amazing news!!!!!!

I've just got one! Heartbeat found and got yolk sack etc, all looking good, what a relief!

Been discharged from care now though and I'm a bit scared :-(, gotta go into the big bad world of NHS, who's had their first midwife appointment? Mines on the 22nd dec.

Clinic say that I'd be really unlucky at this stage for it not to go full term so I'm going to relax and enjoy this journey!

Top news also Mrs-g :) i understand how you feel, when care discharged me I felt really on my own!! it really surprised me, but then again they did say "well, we've done our bit, rest is over to you ;)"

i'll see the midwife when i have my scan - but still awaiting date confirmation.

x x x x

Thanks MrsF. I have no idea what it was. I haven't had sex either because of the progesterone capsules. I stopped those on Monday and was figuring that we could start again once that nasty white stuff stopped. Now I'm told that's it for us till I get through the first trimester because sex can cause bleeding and they don't want me freaking out and running back over to the office for unnecessary tests. I just hope it doesn't come back.

Congrats MrsG! Yes now you can relax. I wish I was at your point but I've got a little ways to go. 11 days to be exact. My new countdown.

maxxi - i'll share a secret with you, we aint done it since september i think!!!! I felt very yucky before FET and not fruity at all, and then when bean was put back in, and progesterone kicked in, i haven't fancied it cos of all the gunk, potential bleeds and just too god damn tired......

god love my DH for his patience.....
:winkwink:

Ah look at us all pregnant, we've all done so well and should give ourselves a big pat on the back!

We've decided to tell people after 8 weeks! Gonna put a scan photo in my nan's Christmas card and say not to be opened till Xmas day, trouble is she'll probably not know what it is!

Ah, I was so proud of oh today, he actually showed emotion which is a first for him! He was really chuffed by the scan. Oh and he said we can find out the babies sex, and he said we might go shopping in jan sales (I think that's a bit early though).

Can you tell I'm excited tonight?

Dilly - hi, October thread was a little fast moving, hopefully you'll stay with us on this one x

Sorry me again!

Did any of you still have enlarged ovaries at 6 week scan? Mine were huge!!! I hope they soon settle down!

heya hun, no i didn;t - but i wonder if that's because i had a frozen cycle - my memory's shite, was yours fresh? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->