Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

Hi mrsf, happy mothers day to you to.

Back to work already?!?!! Seriously though, how are you coping and what childcare arrangements, I'm due back 1st July ish, I am contemplating requesting 3 days a week, I just don't know how I am going to cope with all the housework and everything, plus the fact that I'll only see her for an hour before bed at night.

Ohh full time? That's got to hurt!

I was planning doing about 25 hours a week but they kept rejecting all of my hours proposals so I'm only going to be doing 16 hours. Its difficult as I have to work when M is off as although I can put Sophie in childcare, that stuffs me when Harry finishes school or is on holidays. Have decided to make up the time with an OU degree course to keep me out of trouble and so I have something useful behind me when the kids are big enough to go back to work full time. :D

I go back in May :sick:

It's been so long since I've said hi to everyone. I don't know where to find anyone anymore. I was all excited to post an update on Aidan and Ian and tell everyone how beautiful their babies (I finally got to looking at the pictures) and then I saw what was going on with Britt and I can't believe it. Things don't make sense sometimes. Please send her my love. How's everyone else doing?

Hello everyone (at least those that subscribe) well our lo's are all a year old now, where has the time gone. I've been back at work full time for a month and a half now and so far so good, balance seems ok. Isobel is a little monkey but absolutely adorable and such a character, she is walking well but still can't stand up from sitting unless she can pull herself up.

Just checking in but gotta go to work now x

Hi!! Yep, Sophie is nearly 14 months now. Still teeny tiny (in 6-9 clothes) and cruising. she looks like a little walking dolly! She's independant and ferocious and I love her!

Am still in touch with Cat (Britt), Kinley is still fighting and is making some progress. She's a beautiful little girl and Cat is rightly very proud of her :D

Er hi guys - I might kinda be a little pregnant ............. Oooops

Ooooh congratulations, well done you! Was it natural this time round? :D

Doh, just lost my post!

Yep completely natural and we only dtd once I think in 6 weeks lol. We're still in shock at minute, only ever wanted 1 and that's been tough, she's a little bugger, just on my 5th night of waking at half 4/5 and screaming till she gets in with us. Not sure how we'll cope with another 1, I don't feel the same way at all, struggling to 'feel' it at the minute. It's still early days and I need a scan to check it's not eptopic, then when I get my head round that I can start the major stressing about everything else. At the minute, apart from tiredness which is the norm since isobel came a long, I feel pretty normal and thinking that maybe those 2 tests were wrong.

Hope everyone is ok?

Yep smashing thanks! I seem to have cycles now, which i didn't before so that's pretty exciting. Soph self weaned at 14 months so I'm not bf any more which I'm sad about. Ho hum, not a lot I can do about it!! We're NTNP at the moment :)

Mrs G - any updates? Done any more tests etc? Are you feeling it more now?

DragonMummy - how goes with two? Any more for you?

How is everyone?

We are fabulous here, still thinking of trying again but then I think tghe money would be better spent doing things with the house and the girls...... not sure as we both would love more....... although......... well as you can see not 100% either way yet...... and I'm getting older and older........

Just getting over one with chickenpox this week....... t'other didn't catch it :( Always out and about at groups and things now too - I am lovign it but wondering where the time is going as weeks seem to fly by now!

x

Hi ahbon, yeah all good here, had an early scan and all seemed well, told my boss so the pressure isn't as bad now and I've come to terms with the idea of having two plus my boss reckons he will do whatever it takes for me to come back to work, so I've got the flexibility.

fabulous :) so happy for you - looks like so many end up with a surprise natural after having an 'assisted' one...... unfortunately very unlikely for me though without immune drugs etc :) x

Unlikely here too. My cycles had come back and were about 35 days long, and now suddenly I'm not violating and am in a huge pcos cycle again. Sigh....

Ahbon having 2 is brilliant! Despite the huge age gap, they're the best of friends and simply adore each other. Sophie isn't a great sleeper, she's only slept through 5 or 6 times ever. But she settles ok so I can't complain really. Reeeeally want a third though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->