Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

I too don't know what to say and i'm deeply shocked, Britt my heart goes out to you and your family, I am so sorry.

All - the wonderful clomid club buddies have created a donation page for Britt and Kinley. The thought was that the funds could help Britt and her family stop worrying about financials and focus on Kinley. The link is here: https://kinleypaigesupport.chipin.com/kinley-paige-support-fund

Z
xx

Britt - I am still trying to take in what I just read :( My heart goes out to you. I've just sat and cried but I just wanted to send you my congratulations on becoming a mummy and send you all my love in your journey x

Hi ladies, I know we're all devastated by britts news and it has certainly affected my way of thinking and making me appreciate how precious Isobel is but I wanted to check in see how you are all coping.

Mrs f- not heard from you on a while, are you ok?

Everyone else how's the feeding going? I started expressing Friday and now dh has started giving the 9-10pm feed, she's taken to the bottle well but still wants booby time 10 mins later!!! Need to up the amount but currently stock piling enough to get me through a wedding today, although this means I'll need to express while i'm there which is more hassle but at least this way I can feed her at the table if she is hungry.

Take care all x

i am SO sorry to read the news of your friend Britt. gosh, honestly, i can't imagine anything worse. my heart goes out to her and her family and you girls how have been such good friends to her. mrs-g- yeah it definitely gives you a reality check doesn't it. even when we have had so many of them even getting to this point.

hope you all are doing ok with the babies and bf.

G i expressed a bottle yesterday and Soph just didn't want to know! I got 4.5oz out of one boob in about 10 minutes. She gobbed at the teat for a bit and probably had about an ounce. Then got really cross and screamed til I gave her the boob!

Isobel has done fantastic today, I had to come out of the church to breast feed then again during photos but she had 5oz during the meal, I then expressed 5oz after meal in 20 minutes, then she's just guzzled 3oz from bottle and she is now on my boob again which was feeling rather full so I'm glad she was still hungry!

We are home now and as soon as she's done i'm off to sleep x

Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my God!!!!!

My heart is BROKEN!!! I can't believe that would happen. Gosh, my darling Britt...you and Kinley are in my prayers. I don't know what to say. My heart goes out to you.

:hug:

Britt, I'm so devastated by your news. It's heartbreaking. I hope that the coming days & weeks prove the doctors wrong -- that your sweet baby is not as disabled as they fear. Either way, I'm praying for you & your family. Words just arent enough.

Isobel has been sleeping in her sleeping bag tonight instead of sheets and blanket and she looks soooo cute, she also slept for 3 hours between feeds so she is getting a little better! I need her to go 3 again though after this feed cos I'm shattered tonight!

Dearest Britt, I am so sorry to hear the awful situation around the birth of you LO Kinley. I hope you are doing ok, and that Kinley is well too. I cannot find the words to write hun, just wanted you to know that i am thinking of you. much love x x x

bugger - just wrote a post and deleted it by mistake :(

mm - many congratulations on your LO - what a sweetie :) hope you're both doing well x x x

hello all - hope you're all well x x x

long story short for me - im doing ok thanks ladies x x x went to docs yesterday as still not eating or sleeping (not harry-induced!) been given some meds to help sleep (but not sleeping tabs), and she's started me on antidepressants. Although i dont feel depressed, the signs seem to be there. slept for 14 hours yesterday, and am hoping for another good run tonight. i do feel better for sleeping but lack the energy. hopefully the appetite will return soon! x x x

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. The antidepressants really helped me. I was never depressed as in sad or unhappy, but they helped me cope, reduced my anxiety and lowered my stress levels. xxx

Sophie was weighed today - she's 9lbs8oz. She's put on 3lbs! :thumbup:

Morning all, I don't have much of an update but Britt has sent a picture of the beautiful Kinley and also has said she is breathing without a tube now which can only be good news. Isn't she beautiful?

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/lefunch/kinley.jpg

OMG she is just gorgeous!!!!! I know it must be a hugely difficult te for Britt, but just looking at her must go some way to reassure her, she looks perfect and beautiful, let's just hope dr's turn out to be just as incapable in their diagnosis and that things turn out ok. DM of your messaging Britt, please send her my love and tell her kinley is beautiful x

Gorgeous little girl! best of wishes to Britt and the family x

will try and get a pic up of my girls in the coming days - still not downloaded them from the camera yet!

still trying to get my head around if I continue to express or not as breast feeding still isn't happening and i'm not really expressing as much as I should now - girls 3.5wks old.

love to all x

Please send my best to Britt -- her daughter is simply beautiful & precious.

Ahbon, I still can't get my head round the fact that our girls arrived on the same day in the end! And your biggest was only 3 oz smaller, you must have been huge!!!! Are you getting back to normal now? I'm a couple of pounds off my pre pregnancy weight but my boobs are much bigger. I'm still managing to bf, I've introduced expressing but tbh I don't enjoy it, it takes ages to express the tiniest amounts which she drinks in no time at all and still wants booby afterwards. I understand why you would consider switching but only you can make that decision. I certainly wouldn't think any less of you if you did, you've got a tough job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->