++ August '19 Testing Thread ++ Let's end the summer on a positive <3

@swedengirl I see it! Fx!
@Bloblo I am sorry, big hugs. Hope you can still enjoy your vacation...

We went yesterday again to visit our donor (this is a 2 hour ride each direction so it is quite a big deal during work days..) and now the waiting begins. Dpo 1 for me. Can't say I missed it.

:witch: arrived this morning.
Super disappointed because we made sure we DTD every single day this cycle (which was fun but exhausting)

Best of luck to all ye ladies. Hope there's loads of :bfp: this month x

I’m in cd3 on the worst period ever after my loss still heavy!

Sorry shortblonde and wantingagirl... af sucks :hugs:

Sooo my tests arrived this morning! Hallelujah Haha had to use 3rd or 4th pee of the day can't be sure how many times I've been. Anyways I am not sure if there is a line or not. My partner says he can see a v faint one x

20190808_105603.jpg 20190808_105548.jpg

Got progesterone results back and they are shit. Only 13.7 (should be 30 or more to confirm ovulation). The bloods were taken 9 days after when I think I ovulated but I then took a CB Digi out of anger and was a BFN. I'm not sure how sensitive they are, and it wasn't FMU but was a BFN .
I am only 10DPO, got a positive on a Digi with my daughter at 11dpo with FMU though.

So frustrated, what's annoying is I have elevated temps which are better that normal and have had sore boobs and been emotional. I don't normally have any of these progesterone induced symptoms and yet it's low ‍♀️.

Urgh. That is all.
Hey hun, 13 is not bad actually! Did you test on day 21? My progesterone levels were a 12 when I found out we were expecting in early March. Got my first BFP with a vvvf line at 9 dpo, and then it started to get darker from then on. You're not out! Fingers crossed for you and hope this is your month!!! <3

One of the girls in my moms group (our kids are all the same ages) just announced her pregnancy today. She started trying last month too. Happy for her, hoping I’m not far behind.

Becca I see it too!
Sorry for the ladies who got AF :hugs:
Bloblo, august is not over yet, do you think you'll test again?

I *think* I can officially say a date! August 22nd!
Those weird cramps I was having? Well, you know I had a few tests that seemed positive? Well today for the first time since... my pregnancy! I got a darker than the test line OPK. SO I am keeping my finger crossed. Hoping my body doesn't wake me up all night and I can actually take my temp tomorrow to confirm... but I've also been having SO much EWCM for the past three days, including today... I haven't had that since before conceiving!

15dpo and af due today. My frer with fmu didnt show any kind of line today. Ugh I'm so fed up with trying. X

Sorry Becca :hugs:

I'm not sure yet whether we'll be trying this cycle or not. We were supposed to be going on holiday in 6 weeks and MIL was looking after the children but she's badly broken her arm so I'm not sure if she will be able to now. We're not sure if we'll rearrange or cancel but if we rearrange we won't be ttc for a few months so I'm not due around the time of the new holiday lol :dohh:

EWCM today. Hubby is not home til Sunday night. So hoping I don’t O before we can DTD at least once. Tests are still negative so cross fingers it holds off two more days!

Sorry to those that AF got.

Good luck to everyone else.

I'm CD10 amd still waiting for something to happen :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back