++ August '19 Testing Thread ++ Let's end the summer on a positive <3

I’m sorry I’ve been so absent from the threads this cycle I feel like I don’t have the right to post this but I got my BFP!!

Even a digital!

This journey has been tough and hard and I hope it’s a sticky bean but I’ve got a BFP!! I hope you lovely ladies get your BFPs soon!

BE8EF958-FE60-42FF-B139-4DAFB84FECA8.jpeg 52D1CDCF-61A7-4DB7-9310-604C8B6D66BB.jpeg 172A8131-450E-4C18-9967-D217F1874EDB.jpeg

@swedengirl congratulations!! No denying the digi! And finally a bfp in this bloody August...

I'm sorry for those who af got. This sucks.

Thanks Nima!

Yes and sorry to those who got AF. I know the pain that evil witch brings each month. I really hope you all get your BFPs soon.

309A38C4-A745-4F0B-B48A-3B9BE2293F1C.jpeg

Darn it. Hubby is not home til tomorrow evening. Think we will have missed the egg by then. Only BD once CD10 and O tomorrow CD14. I guess there’s a small chance but I’m not holding my breath. Don’t know if I’ll even bother testing until AF shows. :( A whole cycle wasted all because of his stupid work trip. Feeling pretty low today because I’ve got a migraine, M is acting up big time, and I’m tired of holding down the fort all by myself.

Congrats swedengirl, thats so amazing!! Symphony, dont lose hope for this cycle just yet! If you BD on cd10 and o-day is cd14, there is still a pretty good chance his swimmers from cd10 are still around for the egg! Fingers crosser for ya!

Soooo, I know Ive said on all threads that we officially are waiting to try for our first baby until September, but Im in my fertile phase atm and today after we woke up he was just like "ok what the heck, lets just give this a try right now!" :happydance:So BD first thing in the morning and according to my app O-Day is today! Beyond excited and he usually isnt one to "deviate from the plan" so really surprised he spontaneously wanted to try this month already!

Soo - testing on 22nd August! Please add me :)

Congratulations Swedengirl!!! I'm so pleased to see someone finally got their :bfp: xxxx

:dust:
Baby dust to you all still to test
Xx

Please let me know when you will test and I will add you below.

I'm at 3 DPO. This is the first month all year I don't have a ton of work stress, deadlines and pressure. Hoping that helps.

Can you please put me down for the 20th?

So far we have 9 BFNs and 1 BFP? Hope August picks up!

Hi! I will finally be able to ttc again after my mmc, so the early August thread suits me perfectly, thanks for starting it!
I will test aroung August 30th too, if my cycle stays more or less as it was before my pregnancy.
Good luck to you ladies

Nima!!! I remember when you got your BFP. So sorry for your MMC.

But it's nice to see you around!

How's this month going?

Nima!!! I remember when you got your BFP. So sorry for your MMC.

But it's nice to see you around!

How's this month going?
Ciao carissima! Good to see you around too, although i was hoping you already got pregnant.
The miscarriage hit me really hard but I'm much better now.
We are cycle buddies this month, I'm also 3 dpo today! Would be so amazing to get our sticky bfps in just over a week. But I'm trying not to put my hopes up, just playing the ttc game again until it catches...
Good luck!

Hi ladies, sorry for being a bit quiet for a few days. Our holiday was great and we are back home (unfortunately), but it will give me more time to spend on the forum.
I have tried to keep the front page updated so pls let me know if I missed something.

Sooo happy to have a bfp in August at last - congrats Swedengirl, hopefully we will have a few more before the month is done :hugs:

:dust:

Afm, i am on cd5 just waiting for my fertile window to start. Expecting a quiet week, and we will probably start our bd marathon on Saturday or Sunday.
Due to dh's diagnosed low sperm count, we normally tty to bd every second day from cd10 until a few days past ovulation. When I got pregnant with dd, we managed to bd on O-7, O-4, O-2, O, O+3, O+5.

I will try to hold out with testing until at least 11dpo this time, so it will not be in August.

I still had blazing peak positive OPKs until my last one at 7pm last night and hubby and I got some BD in after the toddler was in bed. I had huge quantities of watery CM, not sure if that’s a good sign but it seemed so to me. So officially 1 DPO today with two times BDing in my fertile window so I feel like we have a chance.

I still had blazing peak positive OPKs until my last one at 7pm last night and hubby and I got some BD in after the toddler was in bed. I had huge quantities of watery CM, not sure if that’s a good sign but it seemed so to me. So officially 1 DPO today with two times BDing in my fertile window so I feel like we have a chance.
That's great hun!! Good luck and fingers crossed for you!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->