++ August '19 Testing Thread ++ Let's end the summer on a positive <3

Hahaha aww i wish we could but we have 3 as it is. I can’t wait to see how their coats turn out in a few weeks.

12 do here. Test this morning was bfn. Af is due Friday so we shall find out soon enough either way. X
I'm sorry, hopefully she won't arrive!

BFN again this morning :(

Sorry, hopefully it's too early.
Bizarre twist for me AF has FINALLY arrived and to be honest this time she is most welcome. Ergh what a cycle. Good luck to all August ladies. I’ll keep everything crossed for you x
I'm sorry, but at least you have answers now :hugs:

Got progesterone results back and they are shit. Only 13.7 (should be 30 or more to confirm ovulation). The bloods were taken 9 days after when I think I ovulated but I then took a CB Digi out of anger and was a BFN. I'm not sure how sensitive they are, and it wasn't FMU but was a BFN .
I am only 10DPO, got a positive on a Digi with my daughter at 11dpo with FMU though.

So frustrated, what's annoying is I have elevated temps which are better that normal and have had sore boobs and been emotional. I don't normally have any of these progesterone induced symptoms and yet it's low ‍♀️.

Urgh. That is all.

Got progesterone results back and they are shit. Only 13.7 (should be 30 or more to confirm ovulation). The bloods were taken 9 days after when I think I ovulated but I then took a CB Digi out of anger and was a BFN. I'm not sure how sensitive they are, and it wasn't FMU but was a BFN .
I am only 10DPO, got a positive on a Digi with my daughter at 11dpo with FMU though.

So frustrated, what's annoying is I have elevated temps which are better that normal and have had sore boobs and been emotional. I don't normally have any of these progesterone induced symptoms and yet it's low ‍♀️.

Urgh. That is all.
No idea why there is that icon, it was an annoyed face lol

Urgh. That is all.
I never had a positive digi until I was well past 14 dpo with both my dd and ds. Everything is crossed for you

Spotting has started, so I guess af won't be far behind :(

13dpo.. my frer tests should be here by 12.30 (it's now 10 past 10) I'm trying not to pee but need to go every half hour at least :roll: feels like I've been waiting a year for this morning to pass by Haha x

@Bloblo sorry to hear

@Beccaboo828 have you tested?

I tested again this morn 11DPO with an IC and BFN so I am most likely out this month
No, I got the date wrong. My tests are coming tomorrow. I'm having very mild cramping now so I'm guessing I'm out this month. We are off to see our gp in 2 weeks as we have been trying a year now x

CD10 today and had to BD at 4:30 in the morning before hubby left for his work trip. He will be home Sunday so fingers crossed I don’t O til Monday so we have two more shots Sunday and Monday to try. But I guess if I O early I’ll still have a shot...even if just a little one.

Cycle day 1 for me unfortunately. Now I have the joy of figuring out how to deal with my period on the beach. blehhhh :-(

Just popping in quickly as I’m away at family and sneaking off as I don’t want them to know I’m trying!! So currently hiding in the bathroom!

Im 8dpo and woke with an overwhelming urge to test. I hid some ICs in my case just in case. I’ve basically had shadows every cycle I test but this one seems different- thicker and clearer in a way- although it’s debatable if it’s there. Can you see it?! Top is original! Of course it’s probably nothing like every cycle but it does look different to me...

Look forward to reading through everything on my way home!

E0A60D66-394A-4EC6-8DCE-CD2B9F66BB62.jpeg 7A89B1D4-4929-4925-B97E-73950FE53155.jpeg 9C371E94-2425-4739-94F1-98AF8DCCFB65.jpeg

I definitely see it Swedengirl! I really hope it gets stronger for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->