++ August '19 Testing Thread ++ Let's end the summer on a positive <3

I see that on your test Ciz! Hoping today’s is a little bit darker. X

Reactions: ciz
Evening all. Currently cd 55. Some of you lovely ladies might remember me from Julys thread. I still haven’t had a period. All my tests went negative after my blood test which was negative. So we went with my dr suggestion that my pain in the left was me ovulating (very late).

Did 2 tests today couple hours after each other one was first response with a faint line, too faint to get pic and 2nd test (below) was couple hours after. So dpo possibly 10/11.

View attachment 1065664

View attachment 1065662
Hey Ciz! I remember you from last month too. It was a rollercoaster for sure. I too can see the line x

12 do here. Test this morning was bfn. Af is due Friday so we shall find out soon enough either way. X

I see it too ciz. Fingers crossed for you that it gets darker fast and you won't have to guess anymore.

Thank you all. Will test again soon. Though I’ve been on midwife puppy duty lately my girl had her pups a whooping litter of 10 :shock:

Thank you all. Will test again soon. Though I’ve been on midwife puppy duty lately my girl had her pups a whooping litter of 10 :shock:
Oh my goodness <3 are you keeping one? What breed is she? Gah questions questions Haha x

Can I please be put down for the 23rd? I'm going purely on cm so should be o'ing this week; FF puts AF as the 22nd so going to try wait her out

Bizarre twist for me AF has FINALLY arrived and to be honest this time she is most welcome. Ergh what a cycle. Good luck to all August ladies. I’ll keep everything crossed for you x

Can I please be put down for the 23rd? I'm going purely on cm so should be o'ing this week; FF puts AF as the 22nd so going to try wait her out
Done, good luck catching the egg!

Bizarre twist for me AF has FINALLY arrived and to be honest this time she is most welcome. Ergh what a cycle. Good luck to all August ladies. I’ll keep everything crossed for you x
Good that you have answers at least, but it still sucks to get af :(
Those puppies are super cute, wish I could get one <3

Afm... took a more sensitive test today and its bfn again. I think I will skip testing tmw and just wait out af (she is supposed to arrive on Thursday).
If yesterday's squinter was the start of a bfp, then today's more sensitive test would show something. I only have 2 of the less sensitive ones left so will keep them for Fri and Sat if af is a no show.
Still optimistic for my bfp, but trying not to obsess too much and to rather enjoy our beach holiday.

SmartSelect_20190806-160449_Gallery.jpg

@ciz oh no I was sure it was a beginning of a bfp but glad you're so positive about it and that you have some clarity at last

@Bloblo sorry about the bfn, I would also skip a say if I were you, I hate to stare at those pee sticks....

I'm on my way to our donor after having gotten a high on the cbfm and spotting, which I never had around ovulation so maybe it a good sign?

Afm... took a more sensitive test today and its bfn again. I think I will skip testing tmw and just wait out af (she is supposed to arrive on Thursday).
If yesterday's squinter was the start of a bfp, then today's more sensitive test would show something. I only have 2 of the less sensitive ones left so will keep them for Fri and Sat if af is a no show.
Still optimistic for my bfp, but trying not to obsess too much and to rather enjoy our beach holiday.

View attachment 1065688

Bloblo I'm in the same boat as you.
Expecting AF to arrive at the end of the week so going to hold out testing again until the weekend. Fingers crossed for both of us x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->