++ August '19 Testing Thread ++ Let's end the summer on a positive <3

Hey ladies! I am due my period 30th August so I guess I will be testing then.

Im due to O in 3 days time but I think it may have happened today instead as I had a lot of EWCM and cramping plus nausea which I get time to time during ovulation. We BD'd last night so we might have caught the egg!

Hi Ladies!!

QQ - has anyone had AF like cramping for a few days that just suddenly went away and had a BFP? I swear I had a bit of spotting the other night but usually when I feel those cramps, the witch shows up soon after in full force. Fast forward two days and cramps are gone!

Dying to POAS tomorrow just to see but wonder if anyone else experienced this?? I’ve had pretty long cycles lately (33+ days) and I’m on CD 32 now with this cramping thing starting on CD29.

Thanks and baby dust to all!! :)

Hi Ladies!!

QQ - has anyone had AF like cramping for a few days that just suddenly went away and had a BFP? I swear I had a bit of spotting the other night but usually when I feel those cramps, the witch shows up soon after in full force. Fast forward two days and cramps are gone!

Dying to POAS tomorrow just to see but wonder if anyone else experienced this?? I’ve had pretty long cycles lately (33+ days) and I’m on CD 32 now with this cramping thing starting on CD29.

Thanks and baby dust to all!! :)

I definitely have some very gentle AF like cramping, although leaning more towards pressure/twinges than cramping. It started at 9/10dpo and I still have it today at 12dpo...I had it with my DD too.

Hey Ladies, Can I join please? :)

I'm 6dpo today and the witch is due 22nd/23rd, hoping she stays away! I'll probably cave in and test way before then :haha:

We've been trying for a year with Unexplained fertility issues, I think because I'm a bit older now but I don't know :shrug: So I'm charting (ovulating every month on cd 12) using conceive plus gel and soft cups. Hoping this is our month!

Good luck to you all and congratulations to those with bfps already :)

Hey Ladies, Can I join please? :)

I'm 6dpo today and the witch is due 22nd/23rd, hoping she stays away! I'll probably cave in and test way before then :haha:

We've been trying for a year with Unexplained fertility issues, I think because I'm a bit older now but I don't know :shrug: So I'm charting (ovulating every month on cd 12) using conceive plus gel and soft cups. Hoping this is our month!

Good luck to you all and congratulations to those with bfps already :)
Good luck. I'm using Conceive Plus and soft cups this cycle too

3 DPO and have had bouts of dizziness and nausea yesterday and today. Probably too soon to symptom spot but who knows. My stupid cheapies weren’t supposed to come for a few more days but they are out for delivery today. They will be calling to me now from my bathroom and I won’t be able to resist testing super early!

3 DPO and have had bouts of dizziness and nausea yesterday and today. Probably too soon to symptom spot but who knows. My stupid cheapies weren’t supposed to come for a few more days but they are out for delivery today. They will be calling to me now from my bathroom and I won’t be able to resist testing super early!

Snap! I think I'm 2 DPO and feel nauseous, my uterus feels 'full' and crampy, I've had backache and I just feel 'off'

I've just had a bunch of cheap tests delivered too so I'm counting down the days to test!

I put it down to progesterone as I notice it on some months around ovulation time so perhaps those are months where i definitely ovulate. Although not had symptoms this strong before so let's hope it's POSITIVE for both of us!

Good luck to both of you in the TWW.

I got a positive OPK this afternoon so expecting O to be tomorrow. That means my testing date will be 29th August. If I wait that long. I have 20 IC tests that will start calling my name soon :dohh:

4dpo today. We BD on O-day and 2 days before. I dont know why but I have a feeling Im not gonna get a BFP this cycle. . (its our first month trying). Like it would just be too "lucky" to get it on our very first attempt.

No symptoms as of yet, just some light twinges and cramps here and there, which Im sure are completely unrelated. Plus tons of creamy CM today.

Last edited:
4dpo today. We BD on O-day and 2 days before. I dont know why but I have a feeling Im not gonna get a BFP this cycle. . (its our first month trying). Like it would just be too "lucky" to get it on our very first attempt.

No symptoms as of yet, just some light twinges and cramps here and there, which Im sure are completely unrelated. Plus tons of creamy CM today.

We conceived our first on the first cycle trying. Didn't really notice any symptoms but I remember it was about over a week past O I was getting sharp pains which I think may have been implantation. Then I had no symptoms until I was about 6 weeks pregnant! So you never know! Baby dust to you!

Good luck on your TTC journey!

Hey, can I be added? Testing 25th August.
TTC for #1, took a break for a while but have been trying again for about a year. I have PCOS and this is my second cycle on metformin. I’m around CD18ish and have some very light spotting yesterday and even lighter today, which I’m hoping is ov bleeding or even better, implantation bleeding.

We conceived our first on the first cycle trying. Didn't really notice any symptoms but I remember it was about over a week past O I was getting sharp pains which I think may have been implantation. Then I had no symptoms until I was about 6 weeks pregnant! So you never know! Baby dust to you!

Good luck on your TTC journey!

Thank you so much lovely!! O:)

@Wanttobemummy best of luck for this cycle! Keep us updated!!

Hi ladies!!

I havent been on this site for so long. We had a break from TTC and i feel like i am new to everything so please excuse me lol! :lol:
Im 5dpo today, AF due 25th August. TTC #3 :)

I was woken up this morning with a pulling sensation behind my belly button area and then i had AF like cramps ( probably in my head as i know its too early for anything). Then this morning i have had loads of thick snot like cm and im so bloated!

Im going to read through the thread now! Sending baby dust to all of you!:dust:

Hi ladies!!

I havent been on this site for so long. We had a break from TTC and i feel like i am new to everything so please excuse me lol! :lol:
Im 5dpo today, AF due 25th August. TTC #3 :)

I was woken up this morning with a pulling sensation behind my belly button area and then i had AF like cramps ( probably in my head as i know its too early for anything). Then this morning i have had loads of thick snot like cm and im so bloated!

Im going to read through the thread now! Sending baby dust to all of you!:dust:
Its actually perfect timing for implantation etc so those cramps could be something

Hello Ladies! Today is a terrible day...I feel so sick! The night before I woke up with a pounding headache and then diarrhea type cramps every time I lay on my stomach. Yesterday I was fine but today I feel nausea and just off. I am 7 days out from my period so this could be PMS symptoms. We didn't do IUI this month, I just couldn't handle the pressure of the wait again. I didn't track my ovulation this month but it's usually the same cycle day every month. Fingers crossed I'm still waiting to test on the 24th.

I know I’m late to the thread but can you add me to the 19th or 20th. I’ve been eyeing this thread for a minute. My period was due between the 16-17, it still is not here and I’m just waiting. Hopefully it’s a big fat positive. Good luck to you all.

Congrats to all the BFPs this month! I’ll be testing the 23rd at 15 dpo if AF hasn’t showed by then.

Luckily we have friends visiting from outside the country, which has been a great distraction in this TWW. Haven’t been able to symptom spot either since I’ve had an upset stomach since drinking the undrinkable water in the south of Italy.

Good luck everyone!

I know I’m late to the thread but can you add me to the 19th or 20th. I’ve been eyeing this thread for a minute. My period was due between the 16-17, it still is not here and I’m just waiting. Hopefully it’s a big fat positive. Good luck to you all.

You must have nerves of steel! Fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->