• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

++ August '19 Testing Thread ++ Let's end the summer on a positive <3

Congrats Melissa!!! So glad there is someone to join me on the BFP list!

Fx to all you ladies waiting and sorry to those the witch got.

Fmu never really worked for me either. Try a 4 hour hold with afternoon urine.
Fingers crossed that it wasn't a false positive :hugs2:

Fx melissa xx

CD16 and still waiting to o ](*,) my lh levels have been weird this month. I've been having a light second line since I started taking them at cd7 whereas last month I only had two lines for a few days before o :-k finally have ewcm though and 4th day of flashy smiley so hopefully o is in the next few days.

Ooh congrats aphy!!!! That’s great getting a positive digital!!!

Thanks Kittykat! I hope it sticks; AF would have come around Thursday so going to have to wait her out first

Fmu never really worked for me either. Try a 4 hour hold with afternoon urine.
Fingers crossed that it wasn't a false positive :hugs2:

Doesn't look good. But I'm not bleeding or any pain?

20190819_175928.jpg

Please add me for testing 8/22. I have actually already started testing, but I know I shouldn't be, lol. This morning's test I swear I could convince myself I saw something, but I suspect it's just wishful thinking, lol.

Aphy - so incredibly stoked for ya!! Congrats & all the very best for the 9 month journey :dance:

Melissa- Hmm, hope you can figure it out with the doc soon. Hoping for the best for you and praying it wasnt a chemical and that all is fine. Keep us updated & hang in there :hugs:

rickyandlucy - Good luck!! :) my "official" testing date is 22nd August too but ofc I caved and tested at 7dpo and 8dpo (yesterday). negative both times. Hoping Im still not out!

If its chemical when would I start to bleed as my period isn't due for another 12 days x

Hmm, Im really not sure. Its possible to miscarry without bleeding or other symptoms, in which case it would be a "missed miscarriage". But I dont want us to jump to conclusions before we even know what is going on-- are you able to get to a doc asap for a blood test to check HCG levels?

Hmm, Im really not sure. Its possible to miscarry without bleeding or other symptoms, in which case it would be a "missed miscarriage". But I dont want us to jump to conclusions before we even know what is going on-- are you able to get to a doc asap for a blood test to check HCG levels?
I'm going to get in tomorrow if I can x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->