++ August '19 Testing Thread ++ Let's end the summer on a positive <3

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Bloblo, Jul 5, 2019.

1. salamander91

salamander91 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

This is getting annoying #-o 5th day of flashy smiley too.

Edit- to add lines have been similar to cd10/11 since I started testing at cd7

#301 salamander91, Aug 20, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  2. rickyandlucy

rickyandlucy Well-Known Member

Ladies...I have no self control...but...that line I thought I saw yesterday must have been real!!!!!

Trimeka, FaithnHope41, Nima and 3 others like this.
  3. salamander91

salamander91 Well-Known Member

4. Symphony7

Symphony7 Well-Known Member

For your squinting pleasure...9 DPO, FMU. Pretty sure it’s just an indent if you can see it at all. Got my bfp with M in the evening of 9 DPO so I’ll take another tonight just to see if second time is lucky.

5. Teafor2

Teafor2 Well-Known Member

A couple years ago I had some spotting in my luteal phase around 3-4 dpo, followed by a positive test with FMU at 18 dpo. At the doctor’s office the same day (18 dpo) I had a negative blood test.

The next morning (19 dpo) I had a negative home pregnancy test with FMU.

I started bleeding at 21 dpo.

I think that whole cycle ended up being like 45 days or something crazy.

Hope you figure everything out!

6. Aphy

Aphy Well-Known Member

7. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

@rickyandlucy congratulations!

I tested again today (11dpo), nothing. Will test again in 2 days. I hate this wait and I want ttc time to be over. It's been over a year and I feel so exhausted.

8. Symphony7

Thoughts? Wanted to try a different test than those itty bitty Wondfoss. Of course they only had blue dye tests. This came up pretty immediately, picture taken at 3 minutes.

9. Aphy

Aphy Well-Known Member

Something is catching my eye in both your tests actually; Fx that it’s not my imagination and it turns into something!

10. rickyandlucy

I know it's early for you still, but I totally see something there! And I am not one of those people with line eyes either!

11. rickyandlucy

So given my history (2 years of undiagnosed infertility prior to DD, possible PCOS, miscarriage a few months back) I called my doc and they let me come in for blood tests. But I won't hear back until tomorrow. It's so early still (AF not due until Thursday), and I am so nervous. Stick baby stick!

This baby would have nearly the same birthday as DD. Due dates only 4 days apart!

#311 rickyandlucy, Aug 20, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  12. Symphony7

Caved and took the second test because I’m going to get an FRER as soon as M gets up from nap. Popped them out of the case to get a better pic and look! I really don’t think I’m imagining they look pretty solid and blue.

FaithnHope41 likes this.
  13. FaithnHope41

FaithnHope41 Expecting Baby #3

I definitely see those lines!! Can't wait to see what your FRER shows! Looks like the start of your BFP :)

14. Symphony7

FRER looks negative. Maybe if I reach I can see the squintiest of squinty lines but I’m thinking not. :/

15. TTC74

TTC74 Well-Known Member

I picked up a few tests today and took one out of sheer excitement to test and got this. Then, it disappeared.

16. Aphy

Aphy Well-Known Member

Can definitely see those lines. Still early so in a couple of days it should be easier to spot

Did it disappear immediately or only after the test was dry? That line is easy to see but can’t make out whether it has color. How many dpo are you? Fx!

17. rickyandlucy

It's still early! Don't lose hope!

Another test this morning looks pretty much the same as yesterday. Maybe a tad darker, but hard to tell. Very impatiently waiting for the results of yesterday's blood test to show up in the portal...

18. Symphony7

10 DPO, FMU...not seeing anything on the FRER or the Wondfo cheapie to speak of. Maybe shadows but I feel like I see those all the time. Thinking the blue dyes may have just been really bad indents or evaps or whatever. They were Walmart brand after all so not sure how reliable that can be.

At any rate I’m out of tests and tired of staring at invisible lines. Period due Sunday and if it doesn’t show I’ll go get another one.

19. Teafor2

Teafor2 Well-Known Member

So usually before AF I get sore breasts starting around 7 dpo and they last until the day before or the day of my period. I always know which day she’s coming because they stop hurting.

This month I realised around the evening of 11 dpo that they didn’t hurt at all and are now only beginning to hurt today at 13 dpo.

I don’t want to get my hopes up at all because I’ve had cramping all day, but maybe it’s a good sign?

Eeek! Still trying to hold out until 15 dpo to test if AF doesn’t show up. She usually does 13/14 dpo.

Just had to post my obsessive thoughts somewhere!

20. rickyandlucy

Y'all...I am going crazy here. I tried to wait for the doc's office to call me with the results of my labs, but around 12 PM I couldn't wait anymore and I called. I was told that they have them, but they can't give them to me until the doc signs off.

Around 2 PM the name of the office pops up on my phone. Cue the excitement! Or not. Just the same info as above. I ask "Will it be today?" and she says "I hope so".

Ughhhh. I am at work and cannot concentrate worth a damn!!!!!!!!