++ August '19 Testing Thread ++ Let's end the summer on a positive <3

This is getting annoying #-o 5th day of flashy smiley too.

Edit- to add lines have been similar to cd10/11 since I started testing at cd7

Last edited:
For your squinting pleasure...9 DPO, FMU. Pretty sure it’s just an indent if you can see it at all. Got my bfp with M in the evening of 9 DPO so I’ll take another tonight just to see if second time is lucky.

AE647662-E767-4737-956D-393E90CF10EA.jpeg

If its chemical when would I start to bleed as my period isn't due for another 12 days x

A couple years ago I had some spotting in my luteal phase around 3-4 dpo, followed by a positive test with FMU at 18 dpo. At the doctor’s office the same day (18 dpo) I had a negative blood test.

The next morning (19 dpo) I had a negative home pregnancy test with FMU.

I started bleeding at 21 dpo.

I think that whole cycle ended up being like 45 days or something crazy.

Hope you figure everything out!

@rickyandlucy congratulations!

I tested again today (11dpo), nothing. Will test again in 2 days. I hate this wait and I want ttc time to be over. It's been over a year and I feel so exhausted.

Thoughts? Wanted to try a different test than those itty bitty Wondfoss. Of course they only had blue dye tests. This came up pretty immediately, picture taken at 3 minutes.

078B82F4-3D1A-4194-96E3-234AA74294BB.jpeg

Thoughts? Wanted to try a different test than those itty bitty Wondfoss. Of course they only had blue dye tests. This came up pretty immediately, picture taken at 3 minutes.

View attachment 1066548

Something is catching my eye in both your tests actually; Fx that it’s not my imagination and it turns into something!

For your squinting pleasure...9 DPO, FMU. Pretty sure it’s just an indent if you can see it at all. Got my bfp with M in the evening of 9 DPO so I’ll take another tonight just to see if second time is lucky.

View attachment 1066534
I know it's early for you still, but I totally see something there! And I am not one of those people with line eyes either!

So given my history (2 years of undiagnosed infertility prior to DD, possible PCOS, miscarriage a few months back) I called my doc and they let me come in for blood tests. But I won't hear back until tomorrow. It's so early still (AF not due until Thursday), and I am so nervous. Stick baby stick!

This baby would have nearly the same birthday as DD. Due dates only 4 days apart!

Last edited:
I know it's early for you still, but I totally see something there! And I am not one of those people with line eyes either!
Caved and took the second test because I’m going to get an FRER as soon as M gets up from nap. Popped them out of the case to get a better pic and look! I really don’t think I’m imagining they look pretty solid and blue.

ED33D3FB-6BB1-4E94-898A-2219FEB78A4B.jpeg

826865FD-668B-468C-A559-61A6CA65D89B.jpeg

16885B24-0DD0-41DA-A796-9DA3FC16D2D2.jpeg

FRER looks negative. Maybe if I reach I can see the squintiest of squinty lines but I’m thinking not. :/

5EE9DF2C-B67A-4970-8C4B-DB72F85FC87D.jpeg

I picked up a few tests today and took one out of sheer excitement to test and got this. Then, it disappeared.

0193277A-2641-42EA-9C5F-FBB845E69AB6.jpeg

Caved and took the second test because I’m going to get an FRER as soon as M gets up from nap. Popped them out of the case to get a better pic and look! I really don’t think I’m imagining they look pretty solid and blue.

View attachment 1066560

View attachment 1066562

View attachment 1066564

Can definitely see those lines. Still early so in a couple of days it should be easier to spot

I picked up a few tests today and took one out of sheer excitement to test and got this. Then, it disappeared.

View attachment 1066574

Did it disappear immediately or only after the test was dry? That line is easy to see but can’t make out whether it has color. How many dpo are you? Fx!

FRER looks negative. Maybe if I reach I can see the squintiest of squinty lines but I’m thinking not. :/

View attachment 1066570

It's still early! Don't lose hope!

Another test this morning looks pretty much the same as yesterday. Maybe a tad darker, but hard to tell. Very impatiently waiting for the results of yesterday's blood test to show up in the portal...

10 DPO, FMU...not seeing anything on the FRER or the Wondfo cheapie to speak of. Maybe shadows but I feel like I see those all the time. Thinking the blue dyes may have just been really bad indents or evaps or whatever. They were Walmart brand after all so not sure how reliable that can be.

At any rate I’m out of tests and tired of staring at invisible lines. Period due Sunday and if it doesn’t show I’ll go get another one.

0CA0799B-5F70-4974-B4D1-5A28F868B41E.jpeg

4D590F0A-EBC1-46D4-AF0F-F1F8F4DE83EC.jpeg

So usually before AF I get sore breasts starting around 7 dpo and they last until the day before or the day of my period. I always know which day she’s coming because they stop hurting.

This month I realised around the evening of 11 dpo that they didn’t hurt at all and are now only beginning to hurt today at 13 dpo.

I don’t want to get my hopes up at all because I’ve had cramping all day, but maybe it’s a good sign?

Eeek! Still trying to hold out until 15 dpo to test if AF doesn’t show up. She usually does 13/14 dpo.

Just had to post my obsessive thoughts somewhere!

Y'all...I am going crazy here. I tried to wait for the doc's office to call me with the results of my labs, but around 12 PM I couldn't wait anymore and I called. I was told that they have them, but they can't give them to me until the doc signs off.

Around 2 PM the name of the office pops up on my phone. Cue the excitement! Or not. Just the same info as above. I ask "Will it be today?" and she says "I hope so".

Ughhhh. I am at work and cannot concentrate worth a damn!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->