++ August '19 Testing Thread ++ Let's end the summer on a positive <3

Hi all. Well since July was (so far) no show period. Going by pain in left side and ewcm I have new af predicted date of 8th August. Will be testing early but that’s my af date prediction :)

Hi all. Well since July was (so far) no show period. Going by pain in left side and ewcm I have new af predicted date of 8th August. Will be testing early but that’s my af date prediction :)

Think im 7dpo right now, but my temps are still pretty low so it’s anyones guess

I’m out for July, AF just showed so I’m coming back here. Should be Oing on the 12th so testing no earlier than the 21st. Tested way too early this month so I don’t want to waste all that time and money.

I am pretty sure that i ovulated on cd15 which was Saturday. Not 100% sure because I had to stop bbt for the next 2 weeks since we are at the seaside, our cabin is open plan so DD is basically sharing our room and my stupid thermometer beeps SO LOUDLY that it will wake her for sure. I had positive opk's on cd14 and cd15 and negative on cd16 (yesterday), so won't do any more.
Luckily we bd'd on O-4, O-2, O, O+2 (We managed to sneak that last one in very quietly this morning while the baby was sleeping) :haha:
So now the wait starts... :coffee:

I’m out for July, AF just showed so I’m coming back here. Should be Oing on the 12th so testing no earlier than the 21st. Tested way too early this month so I don’t want to waste all that time and money.
Sorry you're out :friends:

I am pretty sure that i ovulated on cd15 which was Saturday. Not 100% sure because I had to stop bbt for the next 2 weeks since we are at the seaside, our cabin is open plan so DD is basically sharing our room and my stupid thermometer beeps SO LOUDLY that it will wake her for sure. I had positive opk's on cd14 and cd15 and negative on cd16 (yesterday), so won't do any more.
Luckily we bd'd on O-4, O-2, O, O+2 (We managed to sneak that last one in very quietly this morning while the baby was sleeping) :haha:
So now the wait starts... :coffee:
Good luck

:dust:

Looks like I'm out too. 14dpo and :bfn:
Just waiting on AF to show up now. Will test at the end of August

Hi ladies :hi:

I have no idea why yet again my temps are ranging on such a low side in 2ww concerning

Afternoon All!

I'm about 7DPO (I used the Clearblue Advanced OPK and my peak was last Tuesday), and I'm just wondering if anyone has had this as an early pregnancy symptom... TMI...

TERRIBLE case of thrush! I usually would get it after a course of antibiotics but I haven't had any in months. Driving me crazy! :(

Afternoon All!

I'm about 7DPO (I used the Clearblue Advanced OPK and my peak was last Tuesday), and I'm just wondering if anyone has had this as an early pregnancy symptom... TMI...

TERRIBLE case of thrush! I usually would get it after a course of antibiotics but I haven't had any in months. Driving me crazy! :(
Thrush is quite common for early pregnancy symptoms down to change in hormones :) so sounds good hun ( even though it drives you crazy) plain natural yogurt is really good if slightly bizarre feeling on you lol.

Afternoon All!

With my third baby! I had it off and on the whole pregnancy but it started during tww

I think I'm also 7dpo but tbh we only really had the one dtd during fertile time so I'm not hopeful this month. It's making me less test crazy though which is nice lol. Hopefully our two year old will sleep better next month so we have a better chance :lol:

Thrush is quite common for early pregnancy symptoms down to change in hormones :) so sounds good hun ( even though it drives you crazy) plain natural yogurt is really good if slightly bizarre feeling on you lol.

Thanks Ciz :)
If it turns out to be a pregnancy then I'll take it in my stride :)
Ive resorted to the Canestan. I'm highly allergic to dairy and I worry what it would do to my lady bits lol

I think I'm also 7dpo but tbh we only really had the one dtd during fertile time so I'm not hopeful this month. It's making me less test crazy though which is nice lol. Hopefully our two year old will sleep better next month so we have a better chance :lol:

You never know! Once it was during your fertile period you're in with a chance!
What date are you testing?

Hi everyone!

Will be testing anytime from 7th August ☺️. Currently 3dpo, hate waiting!

Sending you all baby dust ✨✨

I have a feeling I will out this month. Please add me for the 24th, this will be our 3rd IUI. Thank you!

Afternoon All!

Hopefully as I have thrush too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"