++ August '19 Testing Thread ++ Let's end the summer on a positive <3

Sorry Salamander. :hugs: You are not out yet though!

AF made her way out today so time to think about BDing. Going to start OPKs soon because this is only my second cycle off BC so I want to make sure I don’t miss it. I Oed only 7 days after my last pill the first cycle so it could be still kind of off.

8dpo cervix is tightly shut! I've had previous pregnancies etc so that is a first for me. Fingers crossed it's a good sign.
Looking forward to seeing lots of BFP's this month ladies xx

About 10dpo and BFN again this morning. I had some strong back and stomach cramps for like half an hour today so I think AF is going to come soon. I'm CD27 today and have cycles anywhere from 25-37 so it could be any day :roll:

Bfn for me today and stupid spotting so guess the progesterone cream didn’t work :cry:I think I’m
On the way out of my baby making days with all the issues I have lately

Last edited:
Tested this morning and BFN :(
I'm about 10-11 DPO. Would a positive show that early if I was pregnant?

@ShortBlonde you're not out yet! It is possible to get a positive so early, but definitely not common. In fact it could be that implantation is taking place just now.

@wantingagirl sorry for the bfn and spotting

Afm, starting to get closer to ovulation and getting anxious about timing our insemination (we do home inseminations with a known donor). This is my first week on a new job so this is a bit more stressful than usual. Hope to get it right.

:witch: got me this morning. I'll be probably be testing this cycle around the 29th August. Good luck ladies!

Blo blo, I actually think my test date is the 9th, I'm currently 8dpo. Soz!

Got a v faint line on a cheap wilko test this morning. Not holding my breath about it getting any darker. I ordered some frer. They should be here in the next day or so. I'm 11dpo.
Sorry to those that have had the witch turn up xx

Sorry Salamander :hugs: at least you get a second chance this month :flower:

Sounds promising Beccaboo, do you have any pictures?

Shortblonde, wantingagirl: sorry about the bfn's, did you test again?

Amaibee- i changed your date, looks like you and me are the same dpo. Fingers crossed!

Nima, good luck at the new job! Hope that you get the timing spot on.

Afm, I'm 9dpo and itching to test. Might test tmw or might hold out until Wednesday. Ive been having crazy vivid dreams and some bouts of nausea over the past week so I am cautiously optimistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->