++ August '19 Testing Thread ++ Let's end the summer on a positive <3

Tested today. BFN of course since I'm only 7dpo lol will probably take a cheapy every day

It's so tempting to do it everyday lol

I'm going to try and hold out until I (hopefully) miss my period.. pregnancy tests aren't cheap :cool: haha

Fingers crossed for both of us then!
Thrush is enough to drive anyone crazy so hopefully there's a good reason for it.

Haha totally! Although I’m on progesterone cream so maybe that’s causing mine. I hate testing early it makes me so depressed

I both hate testing early, and waiting...
so I always end up going through my tests like crazy
*sigh*

I both hate testing early, and waiting...
so I always end up going through my tests like crazy
*sigh*

Yeah I hate both too but feel so down so only test as early as 10dpo and only if I have promising symptoms and temperatures x

Hi!

I thinkkkkk I’ve just ovulated so AF due the 11th! I’m aiming not to test early this cycle and wait until AF due. So could you add me for the 11th?

Do any of you know how heat affects bbt. We have had an insane heatwave so was nearing 30c in our room the past two nights. Last night it dropped to 19 and my temp was slightly higher this morning, could my BBT have been up due to heat and then not detect O when my temp was still up but room cooler?

I really shouldn't test so early. I'm seeing a shadow today but not sure if it's the start of something or my imagination :lol: there was no hint to a line yesterday though #-o

I really shouldn't test so early. I'm seeing a shadow today but not sure if it's the start of something or my imagination :lol: there was no hint to a line yesterday though #-o

Do you have a photo?
Hopefully there's a second line coming your way!

I'm the same DPO as you and it's making me want to test now :)

Hi!

I thinkkkkk I’ve just ovulated so AF due the 11th! I’m aiming not to test early this cycle and wait until AF due. So could you add me for the 11th?

Do any of you know how heat affects bbt. We have had an insane heatwave so was nearing 30c in our room the past two nights. Last night it dropped to 19 and my temp was slightly higher this morning, could my BBT have been up due to heat and then not detect O when my temp was still up but room cooler?
I would say if your room temperature was down but BBT up then it isn't being affected by the room temperature. Surely if it was and the room was cooler your BBT would have dropped?

No I couldn't get a photo of it. It was probably an evap but we'll see :)

I would say if your room temperature was down but BBT up then it isn't being affected by the room temperature. Surely if it was and the room was cooler your BBT would have dropped?

Hi!

Thanks for your reply! Sorry it’s a bit confusing. It was really hot on Sunday and Monday night, where as it cooled down yesterday on Tuesday when I think I Ovd. So my temps on Monday and Tuesday morning are much higher pre-ov temps (36.45) and this mornings temp is high even though the room was cooler last night. So it doesn’t look like I’ve ovd from my temps- but I think that’s because my BBT was much higher on the mon and Tuesday due to the heat.... where as today was high as I ovulated not due to the heat.

So I guess my question is mainly if hot weather can affect your bbt...

I’m pretty certain I’ve ovd as my CP has changed into post-ov position!

Hi!

Thanks for your reply! Sorry it’s a bit confusing. It was really hot on Sunday and Monday night, where as it cooled down yesterday on Tuesday when I think I Ovd. So my temps on Monday and Tuesday morning are much higher pre-ov temps (36.45) and this mornings temp is high even though the room was cooler last night. So it doesn’t look like I’ve ovd from my temps- but I think that’s because my BBT was much higher on the mon and Tuesday due to the heat.... where as today was high as I ovulated not due to the heat.

So I guess my question is mainly if hot weather can affect your bbt...

I’m pretty certain I’ve ovd as my CP has changed into post-ov position!
Ahh I get you. Yes it could have affected your temperature on the 2 days prior

Hi, can I join you? Apparently my period started two days late (17 DPO). Still pink spotting but not our cycle this time either.

This will be cycle #14 (#5 after mc). I’m feeling so discouraged.

Period due August 28th...

Hi, can I join you? Apparently my period started two days late (17 DPO). Still pink spotting but not our cycle this time either.

I’m here with you huh :kiss: sorry you feel so rubbish don’t give up xx

Sorry Millhaven. Hope August is your month!

@Millhaven sorry it didn't happen in July, I was really rooting for you. I am also with you on this journey, we are kind of like journey sisters with the time we started and having a loss on the way. I hope our journey ends with bfps this month!

FX this is your month millhaven [-o&lt;

BFN this morning. It wasn't a good hold but I'm guessing yesterday's was just an evap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->