++ August '19 Testing Thread ++ Let's end the summer on a positive <3

Sorry Salamander :hugs: at least you get a second chance this month :flower:

Sounds promising Beccaboo, do you have any pictures?

Shortblonde, wantingagirl: sorry about the bfn's, did you test again?

Amaibee- i changed your date, looks like you and me are the same dpo. Fingers crossed!

Nima, good luck at the new job! Hope that you get the timing spot on.

Afm, I'm 9dpo and itching to test. Might test tmw or might hold out until Wednesday. Ive been having crazy vivid dreams and some bouts of nausea over the past week so I am cautiously optimistic.
No sadly. I tried to get a picture but it was impossible!

I think I see something
Thank you for looking. Every month I say I'm not testing early yet here I am lol I'm hoping this will be our month as weve been trying a year. My gp wants to see us this month if we have no luck x

Thank you for looking. Every month I say I'm not testing early yet here I am lol I'm hoping this will be our month as weve been trying a year. My gp wants to see us this month if we have no luck x
Fingers crossed this is your month. It's looking hopeful!

Sorry Salamander :hugs: at least you get a second chance this month :flower:

Sounds promising Beccaboo, do you have any pictures?

Shortblonde, wantingagirl: sorry about the bfn's, did you test again?

Amaibee- i changed your date, looks like you and me are the same dpo. Fingers crossed!

Nima, good luck at the new job! Hope that you get the timing spot on.

Afm, I'm 9dpo and itching to test. Might test tmw or might hold out until Wednesday. Ive been having crazy vivid dreams and some bouts of nausea over the past week so I am cautiously optimistic.
I'm an addict so I say :test::haha:

Fine... i tested :haha:
Bfn of course, its only 9dpo :neutral:
There may be a squinter, but nothing dark enough to give me hope. Now I have 3 tests left (we are at the beach in the middle of nowhere on holiday until Sunday, so no chance for buying more).

SmartSelect_20190805-173403_Gallery.jpg

Fine... i tested :haha:
Bfn of course, its only 9dpo :neutral:
There may be a squinter, but nothing dark enough to give me hope. Now I have 3 tests left (we are at the beach in the middle of nowhere on holiday until Sunday, so no chance for buying more).

View attachment 1065628
Haha nothing like pressurised testing!
I think I can see the squinter too. Fingers crossed x

Thanks for looking ladies! Im optimistic, but at the same time I need to remain realistic. The chances of that squinter being anything other than an evap is pretty slim at 9dpo. My smu is normally better for tests than fmu, so will probably test around the same time tmw.
Luckily its already 9.30pm here so it will be 10dpo soon and with DD I did get a bfn at 9dpo and a very strong undeniable bfp at 10dpo.

@Bloblo yes we are! It's 9pm here on 9dpo. I'm so desperate to test but we've tried for 6 years for our second with no luck, not sure I should for my sanity lol. This is first month of clomid and I definitely ovulated and had 2follicles so fingers crossed.

Sorry if the witch has got you, sending you love.

Evening all. Currently cd 55. Some of you lovely ladies might remember me from Julys thread. I still haven’t had a period. All my tests went negative after my blood test which was negative. So we went with my dr suggestion that my pain in the left was me ovulating (very late).

Did 2 tests today couple hours after each other one was first response with a faint line, too faint to get pic and 2nd test (below) was couple hours after. So dpo possibly 10/11.

8EB39323-F767-4FCE-A2B3-88B4E8B79F44.jpeg

F9FBF143-892F-423B-9A1D-E5B92BF30DEE.jpeg

Evening all. Currently cd 55. Some of you lovely ladies might remember me from Julys thread. I still haven’t had a period. All my tests went negative after my blood test which was negative. So we went with my dr suggestion that my pain in the left was me ovulating (very late).

Did 2 tests today couple hours after each other one was first response with a faint line, too faint to get pic and 2nd test (below) was couple hours after. So dpo possibly 10/11.

View attachment 1065664

View attachment 1065662

I see something! I know last month was just the worst for you trying to make heads or tails of your tests so I’m hoping this is your BFP!

Reactions: ciz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->