August 2011 Babies

Glad it's easing off! I am just one of those girls who gains weight easily when pregnant, but I lost it in 2 weeks after birth last time, so not worried. Gosh living up a mountain with a bump must be tiring! :hugs:

I hope I'm like you when I give birth!!

It is tiring, I try to avoid most of the hills now and take the straighter roads but it is getting to me. I'll be housebound before I know it :(

My MIL gleefully told me that she was at her prepregnancy weight as soon as she gave birth - I was so glad she told me that! Grrr!
I think I would avoid the hills now too! Hope the sickness completely goes asap x

My MIL gleefully told me that she was at her prepregnancy weight as soon as she gave birth - I was so glad she told me that! Grrr!
I think I would avoid the hills now too! Hope the sickness completely goes asap x

How is that even possible? Did she not gain any extra weight? What a witch LOL

hello all, please add me to the august list, I am due on 11 August. My scan is at 21 weeks on 30 March.

hello all, please add me to the august list, I am due on 11 August. My scan is at 21 weeks on 30 March.

Congratulations to you lushlush, and welcome! :flower: How have you been feeling during your pregnancy to this point?

I'm 27, as is OH, and our LO is due on the 20th August. This will be our first after a looooong period of TTC.
We don't know what team we're on yet but are hoping to find out asap.

J. xx

Hey everyone! I'm charlotte, 22 and OH is 28, this is our second baby due 5th August :)

Congratulations charliekeys - looks like you are going to have your hands full ;)

Keep hearing that a lot!! Starting to wonder what I've got myself into :haha:

I am jealous liz - my bump still is at the 'has she been eating too many biscuits stage) :(

Me too mushy! I think I could easily get away with saying I'm not pregnant lol xxx

Have you got the dreaded B-bump - mine looks pregnant at the top and fat at the bottom haha! :)

No - I have always been skinny - i just look not pregnant I suppose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->