August 2011 Babies

Hi, my baby is due 21st August - had the 12 week scan last week which was amazing!

hi. just realised i haven't posted on here in ages. well, i had a miscarriage nearly 4 weeks ago. so if you could remove me from ur list. ttc again already so hoping i'll be joining all the ladies in 1st tri very soon.
all the best to everyone. xo

hi. just realised i haven't posted on here in ages. well, i had a miscarriage nearly 4 weeks ago. so if you could remove me from ur list. ttc again already so hoping i'll be joining all the ladies in 1st tri very soon.
all the best to everyone. xo

So sorry for your loss hun :hugs: Hope to see you again very soon x

please can i be added to the list, im due 12th aug, many thanks, just had my scan yday, so over the moon! Cant wait to chat ladies xxxx

Had my 12 wk nuchal scan yesterday.

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c3/liz_legend/182048_10150139068470856_509690855_8461437_6607028_n.jpg

only 4 weeks till my 20 week scan! i cant wait, so excited and i need to find out the sex lol

Hi ladies ;) I would love to be on the list.
I'm due August 27th. my next scan ( when I find out the babys sex) is April 4th.

Hi, I'm due in August on the 17th. Feeling better now that I've gotten into the second trimester...

Anyone else just get their Sequential Screen test results back??

Hello all. I'm new on this thread. I am 15 weeks today. Due August 12th. This is my 4th baby, with my youngest being 8. I have gained 7 pounds total, with all of that gain being in the last 4 weeks. How much have the rest of you gained?

Hi Dena,
I'm expecting my 4th as well. I've gained 7 pounds so far as well! ;) My youngest child is almost 6. Our newest addition was a surprise... Welcome to the thread. :)

You poor thing! I felt sick, but never was, thankfully. Still managed to gain weight!

You poor thing! I felt sick, but never was, thankfully. Still managed to gain weight!

Lol don't worry about it!

I had it from 6 weeks until now... think it is finally easing off. Well I hope anyway :lol:

I live on a mountain though and don't drive so the walking will have been a major factor of me losing the weight. It's harder for me to walk up the mountain now so I use more energy and therefore lose the weight. I hope I continue to lose weight in area like my thighs and bum :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->