August 2011 Babies

Hope they will do an internal if they cant see clearly? Was told I had quite a back facing cervix but not sure if that makes it easier or harder?

Hey Liz-legend - I dunno really, but I always just stick with the latest due date, and convinced myself I would give birth at 42 weeks - not a second before! Funnily enough my first came at 37 weeks!
Update!!!
Another nurse called and left me a voicemail yesterday!
The message was "Your hormone levels are 58,869. This hormone level is quite high and that tells us that you're 5-8 weeks pregnant."

YIPPPPEEEEE Now I don't have to change my ticker!

Hi everyone!
I m also an August mommy, my due date is the 26th. I found out I was pregnant on Christmas day!
Good luck to us all....

Here in NZ they have replaced the 12 week scan by a 13 week one.. an dthey have some extra bloods etc to do now too..

Is this anywhere else in the world too?!

well had my scan yesterday. saw the gestational sac and the yolk sac. doctor said this was perfectly normal for my stage. was hopin might see bit more but going back in 2 weeks to have another scan to check baby is growing as should be. said should see fetal pole then and maybe a heartbeat! doctor was lovely so that helped. had a small bit of bloody discharge after the scan, which i've read can happen as your cervix is more sensitive when pregnant and it was an internal scan. it was only a wee bit and seems to be gone now thank god. any one else have this after an internal scan?

Hi girls! I dont think I have posted in here yet? I am due on August 29 (well I have seen a few different doctors and I have had everything from the 27th to the 30th but I like the 29 lol)

Here in NZ they have replaced the 12 week scan by a 13 week one.. an dthey have some extra bloods etc to do now too..

Is this anywhere else in the world too?!

I don't get mine until the 18th week! :dohh: :cry:

Saw midwife today, got bled and now have a massive bruise coz I couldn't feel my arm and it kept moving! Got to go again on Wednesday for official booking appointment so I can get 12 week scan.
Have an achy uterus at the moment! Defo think it's growing, been to the loo about 20 times today, ridiculous! I'm gonna spend a fortune in bloody toilet paper! :rofl:

join the club :flower:

whats your due date? i will try to do a list on here if i can figure out how.

how are you feeling or getting on?

personally i cant wait for august! but first i cant wait for feb when i am 12 weeks, have had my scan and actually might dare to go baby shopping :winkwink:

my first scan will be on valentines day but hubby is in the RAF and will be working away so will miss it. he will make it to my first midwife appointment next month though so im glad. its a shame for him if he misses out

Well there are a fair few of us arent there. If i have MISSED ANYONE, spelt anyones names wrong or got their dates wrong please tell me so i can put it right?

magicbubble – 24th august
amani – 21st august
baby_dust – 6th august
weeplin – 20th august
emily86 – 2nd august
shorty2k8 – 19th august
vb032 – 22nd august
nomorenumbers – 27th august
bettyboop152 – 17th august
andreabat – 5th august
kaths101 – 17th august
purpapura – 12th august
ltk – 10th august
hope4buba – 27th august
sequeena – 2nd august
leane09 – 6th august
reversal – 18th august
youngmummy08 – 13th august
chands – 5th august
peanutshell – 18th august
dollposse – aug/sep
rainbowbrite1 – 22nd august
s_johnson – 27th august
mcjane – 23rd august
pagal – 8th august
addie25 – 24th to 27th august
debdeb – 2nd august
ruthalaska – 8th august
moomintroll – 3rd august
almeria – 16th august
cheerios – 29th august
sailing_girl – 21st august
rainyroo – 17th august
ablaski17 – 26th august
sjays – 16th august
pr&tr13 – 19th august
mrs_f – 17th august
aster – 30th august
hollypoos – 13th august
angi120 – 27th august
welshie – 27th august
hollyrose – 25th august
milkmachine05 – 28th august
6weezie6 – 26th august
createbeauty – 29th august
lunaty – 5th august
pollywolly123 – 22nd august?
Mrsmaren – 20th august
fergie - 11th august
MummyApril - 30th August

Hey I'm Aug 17th ish don't get scanned until 12 weeks here so could change. may I join?

Yay vie got my early scan today :) can't wait to see my baby

All welcome, but I don't think anyone has updated that list for a long time!!

Hi All! Im due 31st August.

Please could you add me to the list? I've been looking for people due on 31st Aug and I think im the only one!! At least there is some people close to the date :)

Hey I am definitely not on that list - I am due 4th August or 28th July if you believe the scan. I will stick with 4th August. I don't think the list has been updated in ages!

:hi: Cocoa, leanne_h_89 is due on 31st August too hon, she's on the August Mummies 2011 thread. I'll let her know you're on here, too x

Congrats on your baba :dance:

Hiya and thanks for the add :).

My dates have been changed though .. i'm now the 14th of August !. I wish they'd make their minds up !! :D

wow i need to get round to updating this list - we all seem to have been very busy in november/december ;) popular month!

Hey I am definitely not on that list - I am due 4th August or 28th July if you believe the scan. I will stick with 4th August. I don't think the list has been updated in ages!

no i havent looked at this board in aaaages :) i will try and get it updated when i can - looks like i have lots to do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->