• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August 2011 Babies

Well just got back from my early scan and we have a heartbeat!!! I'm soooo relieved, I know it's still early days but I feel like I can start to enjoy this now!

Roll on August!

Finally got my due date today! I've been told the baby is due August 29th.

For the past couple of weeks I have had bad cramps, nausea, headaches, and hunger! No cravings yet!
Oh yeah, I have also had VERY vivid dreams since I found out I was pregnant on Christmas.

createbeauty congrats! Don't think the vivid dreams go awaty, I still have them!

createbeauty congrats! Don't think the vivid dreams go awaty, I still have them!

I hope the dreams turn into good ones. So far I have had crazy life-like nightmares. Last night I had about THREE killer zombie dreams that still seemed real in the morning. Scary. :wacko:

The dreams are very vivid aren't they I dreamt I killed my OH it was awful! I love him to bits so why I dreamt that I have no idea! He hadn't even pissed me off that day lol xxx

Heyhey, thought id join in ;)
Found out on my son's b-day that we are expecting a little brother or sis next year the 5th of August :D

Weve had an early scan to check the duedate and saw the little hartbeat at 5w 5d :happydance:

Waiting for another midwife appointment next year and hopefully another scan in a couple of weeks time Yay

I have my first mid wife appointment next week and i'm hoping i get to hear LO's heartbeat!
I think it'll make it feel real... dont quite beleive it yet! xxx

Hi,
I'm 6 + 3 & due 20th August 2010. I had a m/c last year @ 9+4 so very nervous this time around. Could only get a GP appointment 1st Jan, nevermind a scan.... so have an agonising wait.
Have low grade queasiness and very emotional, which I didn't have last time, so quietly hopeful :)

Well there are a fair few of us arent there. If i have spelt anyones names wrong or got their dates wrong please tell me so i can put it right? :)

magicbubble – 24th august
amani – 21st august
baby_dust – 6th august
weeplin – 20th august
emily86 – 2nd august
shorty2k8 – 19th august
vb032 – 22nd august
nomorenumbers – 27th august
bettyboop152 – 17th august
andreabat – 5th august
kaths101 – 17th august
purpapura – 12th august
ltk – 10th august
hope4buba – 27th august
sequeena – 2nd august
leane09 – 6th august
reversal – 18th august
youngmummy08 – 13th august
chands – 5th august
peanutshell – 18th august
dollposse – aug/sep
rainbowbrite1 – 22nd august
s_johnson – 27th august
mcjane – 23rd august
pagal – 8th august
addie25 – 24th to 27th august
debdeb – 2nd august
ruthalaska – 8th august
moomintroll – 3rd august
almeria – 16th august
cheerios – 29th august
sailing_girl – 21st august
rainyroo – 17th august
ablaski17 – 26th august
sjays – 16th august
pr&tr13 – 19th august
mrs_f – 17th august
aster – 30th august
hollypoos – 13th august
angi120 – 27th august
welshie – 27th august
hollyrose – 25th august
milkmachine05 – 28th august
6weezie6 – 26th august
createbeauty – 29th august
lunaty – 5th august
pollywolly123 – 22nd august?
Mrsmaren – 20th august
Fergie - 11th august
MummyApril - 30th August

Hi everyone! Had my first appointment today!
My first scan is on 1/17 :flower:
Im so excited and so is OH.

I'm so jealous! I want a scan date..guess I should tell em I'm pregnant :p

EDIT:p Magicbubble - You have me down as the 21st but I'm the 20th :) Not that one day matters lol

Hey Ladies,

Can i join your group .. I'm due the 11th August :D

Fergie Xx

I just went in to the GP and said i was pregnant, that i had 4 postive tests. He wrote it down on my notes and told me to continue with folic acid and to make a midwife appointment on the way out. Receptionist gave me a pack about all the screening they do.

Not very exciting really :-(

I thought it was super excited! At mine they gave me a list of foods and meds I can take. They told me how much weight im able to gain and things to watch for. I got lots of little books. And they scedualed me for my US:happydance:

I just went in to the GP and said i was pregnant, that i had 4 postive tests. He wrote it down on my notes and told me to continue with folic acid and to make a midwife appointment on the way out. Receptionist gave me a pack about all the screening they do.

Not very exciting really :-(

I thought it was super excited! At mine they gave me a list of foods and meds I can take. They told me how much weight im able to gain and things to watch for. I got lots of little books. And they scedualed me for my US:happydance:

you got books?????!!!!????? thats not fair! i want books :lol:

Thanks for making a list magicbubble!

Yaaay I got books too and vouchers off nappies etc xx

hey August mummys :) can i join you all im due on 30th August :)

Hey mummy april - we are ticker buds!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->