August 2014 Buddies

My bbs grew over night the other night lol they are super sore but I don't have a large chest so I can imagine women with bigger chests have it worse off than me when it comes to soreness lol. Other than that I had another episode of what I think is HG. I spent my Saturday puking from 3am till 530 pm. I had to of thrown up over 30 times ): so glad its over but I'm so sore now!

Looking forward to my scan in 8 days :) tomorrow I will be 7 weeks woo hoo! :dance:

Hi ladies can I join?

Expecting my first baby on 21.08.2014 :happydance:

I did have a early miscarriage in June but I defo feel pregnant this time, sore boobs (unbelievably sore!!!) and nausea but no vomiting.

Don't feel anymore tired yet and no more weeing than normal!

I am ringing my doctors next week to arrange a midwifes appointment, says at my doctors I don't need to be seen until 8 weeks?

Going to be a long 3 weeks!!! :dohh:

Hi ladies :) hows everyone getting on? I am so jealous of all you ladies that have seen your little beans already I cant wait till my 12 week scan!

I was so worried about my symptoms but today I feel nauseous,tired,headache and just want to curl up in my bed and sleep but my 11 month old doesn't even want me to sit down (she is being a monkey today)

xx

May I join this group?

I found out I was pregnant a week ago, at 10 dpo...and at 11 dpo, I began some light bleeding/spotting...I had beta hcg tests done on 10 dpo, and also on 12 dpo, and my levels more than doubled in that time, despite the spotting. I also began progesterone suppositories the day I found out I was pregnant, and I take one baby aspirin a day, plus my prenatal vitamin. I get a scan on January 8 (when I'm 8 weeks), to see if baby is still hanging in there.

Just a little bit of background on me...I'm 35, and I'm the proud mother of a beautiful 9 month old baby girl, Hannah. She was born after MONTHS of heartache and loss...I had two consecutive miscarriages, and also required Clomid to conceive. I had my little girl via c-section in March of this year, and my DH and I knew that we would begin trying for #2 in December of this year, as we're getting on in age, and wanted our kids to be close together in age.

Please pray that my little bean is a sticky one! The spotting incident was scary, but the hcg levels doubling was encouraging, and I have symptoms galore at the moment, so I'm going to try to remain hopeful that this will be Hannah's little brother or sister we're cooking!

Welcome to the new ladies!! I'm pretty sure I won't have a scan my first appointment, but I'm going to try to push it lol. But I have a feeling they'll give me one the next time, hopefully! I've mostly been emotional. My fiancé has been out of time since Wednesday and won't be back til Friday an I miss him!!! :(

Welcome sweetster and ttcin2012 :) I'm trying my best to stay away from processed foods and coffee as well. I'm now taking a calcium gummy as well as my prenatal so I'm hoping it helps! I found out at 3+3 compare to 6 weeks with my MMC so I'm hoping the extra effort helps!

Yay - you found out super early like I did. Never thought that would happen to me btw. I drink a lot of decaf green tea. Unfortunately my food choices are very limited by my nausea. I'm on a rotation of taco supremes from Taco Bell, roasted red pepper tomato soup, and ramen soup broth. All hideous but that's my list. Normally I am a healthy eater so this is just nuts!

I'm officially done with school! I'm a college graduate!!! Woot!! :happydance:

Congrats!!! WOO!

May I join this group?

Welcome! What's your due date?

Hi ladies!! Welcome and congrats to all the new BFPs!
No new symptoms for me, still sore boobs, increased appetite, and frequent urination. I did take another weekly digi test and have again graduated to 3+ weeks past ovulation. I cried because I really didn't think it would go up since I don't have any ms. I believe I am about 5 weeks past ovulation (7 weeks pg). Appointment this Thursday! Hopefully we get some good news for Christmas! Does anyone plan on announcing for Christmas? We've already told our parents, but we haven't told close extended family or friends yet. Hoping to surprise them with an us picture. Also, I really need to start taking belly pics. Most days I feel so bloated that I already look 6 months pg. Ugh! lol I'm also going to start a baby book/ pregnancy journal soon.

Anyways, hope everyone else is doing well! Hope the ms eases up for some of you ladies!! Get some well deserved rest!! :)

[/QUOTE]
No new symptoms for me, still sore boobs, increased appetite, and frequent urination. I did take another weekly digi test and have again graduated to 3+ weeks past ovulation. I cried because I really didn't think it would go up since I don't have any ms. I believe I am about 5 weeks past ovulation (7 weeks pg). Appointment this Thursday! Hopefully we get some good news for Christmas! Does anyone plan on announcing for Christmas? We've already told our parents, but we haven't told close extended family or friends yet. Hoping to surprise them with an us picture. Also, I really need to start taking belly pics. Most days I feel so bloated that I already look 6 months pg. Ugh! lol I'm also going to start a baby book/ pregnancy journal soon.

Anyways, hope everyone else is doing well! Hope the ms eases up for some of you ladies!! Get some well deserved rest!! :)[/QUOTE]

mindylou- first of all, that's my sister's name as well. Not many MindyLous out there!
Don't get discouraged by lack of m/s. The range for normal hcg and other hormones is so wide! Your other symptoms are all you need to let you know that bun is baking just fine!
We won't be announcing any time soon... maybe to my brother & his wife in February. My parents have both passed, my sister Mindy is fairly distant (nothing bad, but she is 20 years older than I am and lives 4000 miles away), and my husband's family is not our favorite. There are money issues where they want us to give them money. None of them are poor by any means but they mismanage terribly. So we don't have that much relationship there. We are announcement orphans! I guess we could tell our cats?!? :wacko:

I'll tell you one set of symptoms I'd like to trade out: greasy hair and bad skin. It is so gross!

Will you be getting an u/s at your first visit? I don't know if I am... will have to follow up with the doc's office closer to my appt on January 9th. My doc moved her practice to a new group/office and things are a bit different. It's hard to figure out what to expect.

Congrats to the new bfp's!

I had spotting this morning when wiping but nothing since. Spoke to the doctor and he had me come in for a blood test and will get another one on Wednesday. Hoping little bean is sticky!

Hi again everyone.

Congratulations to all the new BFPs.

My symptoms have been brutal, but I'm loving every minute of being pregnant. My boobs are rapidly growing and get very sore in the morning. I'm always exhausted and nauseous. I feel as if I have a never ending hangover, just very sick all the time.

A week ago I started bleeding and was convinced it was over. But, then I went to the hospital and found out the bleed was caused by a subchorionic hemorrhage. I got to see my baby who looked great and measured a day ahead. I am so thankful. The bleeding lasted for about 2 days and hasn't returned. I go in tomorrow for a follow up scan.

Keeping you in my thoughts wookie!

Wish I could keep my pregnancy under wraps for a bit longer, but I had to tell a family member that I was pregnant because I was being pressured to drink, and now this person is telling people. Ugh!!!! Am scared that it's too soon for people to know, but it's too late now so I just have to go from here! Frustrated though.

Hi everyone! I'm new over here, I'm finally expecting my first!!!
I'm due August 22nd c:

I've been married 2 years and a couple months now, but we've been together since 2004. Actually, since August 2004, which makes our August baby even more special!!!

Hi again everyone.

Congratulations to all the new BFPs.

My symptoms have been brutal, but I'm loving every minute of being pregnant. My boobs are rapidly growing and get very sore in the morning. I'm always exhausted and nauseous. I feel as if I have a never ending hangover, just very sick all the time.

A week ago I started bleeding and was convinced it was over. But, then I went to the hospital and found out the bleed was caused by a subchorionic hemorrhage. I got to see my baby who looked great and measured a day ahead. I am so thankful. The bleeding lasted for about 2 days and hasn't returned. I go in tomorrow for a follow up scan.

My friend also had hemorrhage with her pregnancy! It's finally starting to go away. She's about 16 weeks along now too

Keeping you in my thoughts wookie!

Wish I could keep my pregnancy under wraps for a bit longer, but I had to tell a family member that I was pregnant because I was being pressured to drink, and now this person is telling people. Ugh!!!! Am scared that it's too soon for people to know, but it's too late now so I just have to go from here! Frustrated though.

I wanna tell people so bad but it's so hard to hold it in! We've told close friends, his family, and my mom. My family were jerks about everything last time I was pregnant and wasn't very supportive when I miscarried so we are just gonna keep it a secret for now. Our MC would have been due Feb 21 so I think that's when we are gonna announce this pregnancy

Its been hard for me to hold it in too! I feel like I've known I've been pregnant for a lot longer than 3 weeks! It feels like I've been hiding it forever lol. I have told my mom and my dad and Co workers/boss, and OH has told Co workers/boss, and a couple close friends. We are going to tell family on Christmas (I'll be 8w 4d) and announce it on Facebook after 12 week scan.

Mel I can't imagine anyone not being supportive about a MC that is so weird to me! Even if they were not happy about the pregnancy its still such a devastating thing for you!

Right?!? My mom seemed to be supportive but a couple weeks before I miscarried my grandma gave me a huge lecture about being too young to have a kid. I'm almost 22 and getting married in June plus I just got my degree? Idk everyone in my family is old fashion so they feel like you Should get married and have kids wen you're 30 lol

Can I join you too??
I am pregnant with my second, I have a lovely little girl who is 13 months old and who took over 2.5 years to conceive, so on her first bday, my husband and I said we'd start trying again and then BOOM, pregnant on our first cycle, which was a Huge shock. It's now sunk in and I am sooooo happy, but I must admit I don't feel pregnant this time round, but I don't know if that's due to running around after my little girl.
I'm due on the 8th aug and am waiting to hear from my midwife about our booking appointment x

Congrats to the new bfp's :)

I have zero symptoms apart from tiredness which doesn't really feel like a symptom as it could be a result of something else. I have my second blood test tomorrow to see if hcg is doubling. I'm really nervous even though I probably wont get any results until Friday! I have a niggling feeling low on the left - its not a pain but it's just something that's there? It's hard to explain. The doctor wants to rule out ectopic though what with that and the bleeding. Please keep your fingers crossed for me ladies. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->