August 2016 watermelons!

Thanks Andrea and Magan. I definitely am not and won't be apologetic to my friend, but after a loss and seeing other people with babies, it gave me a little insight to what she may be feeling. I want to approach it gently. I may just tell her alone and not in our group of friends lIke last time. She had made the comment to me when I got married that'd I'd better not get pregnant before her, because she knew we would try right away. I was so afraid she'd be mad at me the first time, but she ended up texting me after I told her and my friends and told me she was really happy for us. I mean, I know she'll be happy for us, but it's hard on my end - I'm nervous.

Andrea - there are lots of stories out there where doc's have said to a woman she can't have kids, then she gets pregnant! Doc's can only assume, but God and life sometimes have other plans! I love hearing that you got pregnant anyway, what a beautiful story! I hope we all end up with beautiful healthy babies in August!!

As far as me feeling not pregnant, I think it's a good sign. I felt so off last time, just generally not well and had a lot of cramps and was so drained all the time. Now it makes sense why I felt that way. I also had a lot of spotting and was put on progesterone. So this time is a godsend.

Tani - ugh, I hate the elephant in the room nobody talks about!!!

I don't think we'll be telling anyone at Christmas. I wish I was confident enough to but after my last two losses I'm scared that I will have to explain everything all over again, but at the same time my aunts know about my loss as does my parents. So far we just told the "moms" (mine, his, my stepmom) and I have told a close friend of mine.

As for feeling pregnant. I just took another test and in two days it's definitely a darker line which makes me feel a ton better. I am exhausted, I mean wake up after 9 hours and feel like I need to go back to bed and falling asleep at work. I also have a stuffy nose which I know is caused by pregnancy. Oh and the emotions...oh my goodness I balled over crab ragoon last night. OH got me two tiny pieces and not a whole order and that was supposed to be my meal in my mind. He had to go find another place to order from for me. I was literally having a meltdown. No nausea yet though...I'll hold off on that until the average 6 weeks if I can.

Hey ladies. I got up an hour earlier than usual and had to pee so bad and I forgot to go in a cup, so when I woke up again and went again the sample color was kinda light. So then my subsequent test was lighter than Monday when I had a good concentrated sample, but darker than Sunday. Not exactly putting my mind at ease but I had very bad nausea trying to fall back asleep this morning, a very high temp and another morning of diarrhea/gas (sorry tmi). I've had that for 3-4 days straight. So I think everything is fine. Will try to test tomorrow morning or tonight with a more concentrated sample. Only 14dpo so I'm 4 weeks now and I'll be officially late after today!

I am super tired today. Husband went to bed early (usually I get a good 2 hrs of sleep before he comes to bed) and snored up a loud storm! It was one of those nights I woke up every 2 hrs. I wanted to tell him to go sleep on the couch :growlmad:

I stayed up way later than I wanted to last night, because one of my aunts ordered some snowmen that I make. I stayed up to make hers, only for her to tell me that she doesn't want them anymore. I make them out of socks, and for some stupid reason she was under the impression that I knit them, and they all look the same?? I'm like.. oh no.. way too much time there. So I'm kinda pissed about that.

Id be annoyed aswell fairycat. I crochet blankets and people just dont realise how much time/effort goes into them

I'm feeling the exhaustion as well. I wanted to keep up my workouts to help with weight gain aND avoid pre eclampsia but I'm just too tired :(

I'm feeling the exhaustion as well. I wanted to keep up my workouts to help with weight gain aND avoid pre eclampsia but I'm just too tired :(

I feel your pain. I norms run 4 5ks a week. Today i had to stop and walk from 0.5 k. Did incline walk up to 2k then did 10k on the bike. Im told it improves in the 2nd tri

I feel you on trying to keep up exercise. I did 15 mins of pilates Monday but yesterday I was way too exhausted. Hoping to get some time in tonight

I want to try to exercise, but I get so out of breath when I just walk up the stairs. I'm thinking about going for lots of walks, at least it's something.

Tanikins - I crochet too, and you're right that people don't realize how much work goes into it. Heck, if I knit the "sweaters" for the snowmen, I wouldn't be charging $10 I can tell you that!! I'd charge more like $50 and nobody would pay it. Some people.

Ok...Crab Rangoon made me lol. Though I feel bad chuckling, I'm sure the fury was real at the time!!

Fairycat I'd be annoyed for sure. Can you hand make this thing for me out of love? Oh just kidding don't want it. 😒😒m

Thanks for the love ladies and I hope everyone has a great day!

Took me soooo long to get out of bed today. I'm so thankful that it's the holidays and work is slowing down. I've got until the 4th to rest up after Friday...

I saw this Yoda meme and thought of the sleepy mommies to be - if my attempt to share it doesn't work the net of it is "the force needs 5 more minutes" hehe

search

Is anybody else's heart racing at times? The other day my pulse was up to 104. Now after lunch and sitting at my desk a while my pulse is 110. It's making me nervous. (My phone can take my heart rate)

No mine hasn't raced but it's fluttered. I don't know fairy. Might be worth talking to a nurse about. Maybe it's because you're tired. ...But you said you've been getting winded too. I say call a nurse.

I'll call and talk to a nurse just to have her tell me I'm miscarrying again. I hate talking to that office that's not the doctor. Everything I read on the internet says increased blood flow. It's gone down now to 92. I may give them a call anyway. Now my face is hot again.

Sending you feel better wishes <3 <3 I read that due to hormonal changes and increased blood flow palpitations and a bit of racing heart can be normal. I'm sure it doesn't feel good though.

Not sure about you, but Sometimes my heart races when I'm anxious. The more I become aware of it the more anxious I get. Could checking the phone for stats be making you hyper aware of it? Maybe get some air and take nice long breaths and see if it helps you feel a little better.

Call doc too if it feels right.<3 Keep us posted. We'll be thinking of ya!

Fairy I agree with the others, I think the increased heart rate is due to increasing blood volume. I think your blood volume doubles during pregnancy so your heart has to work much harder. I've had some palpitations. If you are worried though do go and see your Dr, it's what they are there for. X

Thanks ladies.

So, I specifically asked for the nurse that I like to call me back. Well, the nurse that told me I would probably miscarry called me back. Ugh!!! At first she was like, "you're too early in your pregnancy to be feeling these things." Then when I said when I get winded, I'm usually walking up stairs and just get tired so fast. Then she backtracks and says it's common. It's like she doesn't know what she's talking about or something. Luckily my doc had just walked out of a patient's room so she put me on hold. He said it's probably due to blood volume, but to keep an eye on it. If it becomes constant and I feel dizzy or sick, etc to go to the ER.

I might have told that nurse off, you can blame it on the hormones lol. Glad you were able to talk to your doctor.

Ok, I'm starting to feel pregnant. I can tell my uterus is bigger, it's uncomfortable to lean forward too much when sitting. I found myself adjusting all day. My acid reflux has kicked up. It seems Cheerios is the only thing that makes it better. Thank goodness Cheerios went gluten free.

When I wake up in the morning I'll be 5 weeks! That's exciting! This time last pregnancy I had been spotting for almost a week. Ill take my milestones a day at a time.

Yay fairy! I'm waiting it out over here I feel like getting to 5w is killing me lol. I wasn't as tired today but oh man the constipation hit early so now I know I have that to look forward to. One day at a time is what I'm trying to do.

You lot are worrying me! I'm 5+4 and apart from a bit of Boob tenderness, bloat and a short temper I feel pretty normal..... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->