August 2016 watermelons!

Jan 4th hollie, they close next week for Xmas. Just feels like ages away

Mrs W have a big hug :hugs: I really hope it's nothing to worry about.

Thanks for reassurance ladies, I'm almost looking forward to Ms now! I did a cb digi yesterday but it still said 2-3, read that happens to lots of ladies so debating whether to test again at weekend or just leave it till my scan.

Off to see star wars tonight, hubby is a huge fan!

I didnt get my 3+ untill 6+2. At 5+5 i got a 2-3

Is anybody else getting the ligament type pains? I just got out of my car when I got home for lunch and it stopped me in my tracks! Sharp pains on both sides. Ouch

I had them on the fronts of my legs the day I was officially late!

Is anybody else getting the ligament type pains? I just got out of my car when I got home for lunch and it stopped me in my tracks! Sharp pains on both sides. Ouch

I haven't had anything like that yet but I've been feeling some cramps which is scary

I am seriously having a hard time staying awake today. I really want to lie my head on the desk and sleep. Uggghhh...

Yawwwn just woke up. Yes, I'm getting pulling pain sometimes depending on how I move.

Seriously. One more work day until I can sleep in!!Are you all going to get some holiday time off? I have two more meetings this week, tomorrow is just going to be getting through the day. At least work is VERY quiet right now.

I wasn't tired at first today (running on adrenaline perhaps). Now that I've eaten lunch I'm pooped and a little nauseated. Bed sounds AMAZING. But I'm going to pull through the day and socialize a little bit later tonight. I have an ongoing "knitting" night with my best friend and her aunt, sister and cousin. We always drink more wine than knit. the Aunt has been known to pour me just a little bit even if I refuse it. I'm going to have to share the news with this crowd to avoid the vino (also I'm kind of happy to share) :)

Fairy I am with you on the exhaustion, Tuesday was awful but yesterday and today have been better. Around this time though I start yawning hard core and just feel like I'm ready for bed. Still have two more hours too.

Have you ladies been running to the bathroom non-stop yet? I am drinking more water than normal but I feel like I'm going once an hour. Isn't it too early for that?

No ligament pains yet, every now and then some slight cramps but I think that's just poppy seed burrowing deeper and getting nice and snug to grow (at least that's what I tell myself to calm nerves)

I had to pee a lot in the middle of week 4, but not as often anymore. I think my body may be used to the increased water intake by now or something. I still have to go in the middle of the night, which before I never did. I don't think it's too early. On my pregnancy app it says that's to be expected. It's from the increase in hcg in the urine.. it stimulates the kidneys or something like that.

Can I join you ladies? I just found out that I am pregnant and due August 26, 2016 :)

I'm already having stretching pains too, feels like a pulling sensation and I have this constant pinching type pain on my lower left side. I don't think it is from where the baby implanted, I think it is from the corpus luteum cyst. Also having lots of heartburn and headaches.

Hey lilmiss!! Welcome!

How do you know it's a cyst? I was having dull pain on my right side all week. Thought it might be a cyst but today I haven't felt it at all.

Yay lilmiss, you joined us!

I had a cyst last time, it's kinda painful. It does come and go.

I'm feeling weird tonight... I ate dinner then watched a movie with hubs. I was half lying down and got up and my dinner was in my throat. Now my head just feels weird... just cloudy and almost dizzy. I'm going to try to go to sleep early tonight. I hope I can, I've had heartburn all day.

Welcome lilmiss!!

I think I had a cyst too. Since 8-9dpo until maybe two days ago I had sharp pains that would come every now and again, and a weird tingly/cold feeling that would spread down my thigh. I still get a little ache here and there but it's subsiding. I googled it because I was freaking out about ectopic and read about the corpus luteum cyst. Phew! Felt so relieved that it was a thing

Not much in the way of symptoms today. Not overly tired yet or anything - just waking up early to pee is all. Actually going to see Star Wars tonight so I'll be tired at work tomorrow!

I had to put on a bra, my boobs hurt so bad. They feel incredibly bruised and hot. I actually stuck them in the freezer for a few when I got ice cream.

Needless to say I got in bed and am wide awake and hungry. Figures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->