August 2016 watermelons!

Ah, don't feel worried, most of us here haven't really felt anything. My bloat is terrible too, and digestion definitely not optimal. Woke up just now around 4am and feel sick to my stomach so need to eat something... hate that feeling.

Just won a massive bundle of mat clothes on ebay (5 jean, 5 dresses, tshirts, skirt, work trousers etc). It was 14.49 plus postage, considering most mat jeans are 15-25 i feel ive got a great bargain :happydance:

That's awesome Tanikins! I was just thinking this morning that I can't wait to get back into maternity clothes! I loved the maternity pants so much I wore then until my son was 6 months old lol.

I haven't felt much other than nausea here and there and my boobs are starting to get a bit tender.

Is anyone else still getting faint lines? I thought they would be as dark as or almost as dark as the test line by now. Its starting to make me worry. I do see a slight progression from my first tests though.

I am cramping and red bleeding. Absolutely devastated and can't believe it. X

Oh no Mrs W, I am so sorry. I pray that its nothing *hugs*

Im so sorry mrs w. Hopefully its nothing. Have you rang docs?

Will be thinking about you

I have, I'm only 4+6 so too early for a scan. Advice was just rest and wait x

Oh no MrsW! I'm keeping my fx'd it's nothing and that peanut is ok.

Don't feel worried about not having symptoms jtr. I feel perfectly normal today, the symptoms come and go, bbs aren't that tender right now at all and without the positive test I would just think AF is about to start. 6w is when they say symptoms really start to kick in.

Magan as long as the lines are darker than they were that means you have more hcg. I refuse to test everyday but I tested yesterday and it's not as dark as the control line but definitely darker than my first tests were so that gave me some relief. 3 more days and I'll be week 5 and past the point where I had my chemical.

Jtr - Most of the time I feel completely normal too. I'm not getting nauseous as often as I was the first few days, which of course makes me worry. Thankfully I can keep taking tests and today it was much darker! And the symptoms I have this time are different than last time, and that pregnancy was fine at my 8 week scan. Everybody and every pregnancy is different, and many ladies don't have hardly any symptoms until the bump starts growing!

Tanikins - good find! I only bought a few things last pregnancy but I never got to wear them. I hid them away in a box in the closet, so I'm really hoping and looking forward to being able to wear the maternity pants! We'll all also start having bumps growing in the spring, so hello cute maternity dresses! I really hope this sticks so I can wear them.

Mrs. W - I'm so so so sorry you're going through this worry. Hopefully your bean is ok and the bleeding subsides. But if not, there are lots of ladies here who have gone through it (including me) and are so supportive. Big big hugs and I'll be thinking of you. :hugs:

Megan - My lines have been very faint all week, and I haven't had good pee samples so I haven't had the obvious darkening either. But today I had a really good sample and finally saw a very obvious progression. Line still doesn't show up immediately after the liquid washes across the strip, and certainly not as dark as the control but I wouldn't expect that yet for me because I'm only 4+1.

Feeling much better with the test this morning. And I'm finally late for AF. Time is draaaaaaggggging.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
Oh no Mrs W, I would be so devastated too :( I hope the bleeding stops! It's so hard when you know there's nothing you can do but wait and see what happens, how excrutiating. Hugs and love <3

Tanikins - how awesome!! I can't wait to get to the point of needing maternity clothes, never got to that point before. Hopefully I can find some good deals too!

Magan - what brand of test are you using? Can you post a picture? I was using Wondfos and it was getting progressively darker, then all of a sudden it got super light and I freaked out! Especially since the day before the nurse told me I was probably having a chemical. Took another one right away and it was just a faulty test, or test with much less dye. If you're using cheapies, they aren't good for progression.

ksquared - woohoo for being late!! Always such a great feeling!

Just got a bloody nose (2nd this week) and yesterday I was so clutsy and forgetful. Dropped my necklace down the sink, forgot to grab breakfast when I left the house, got confused trying to figure out how to swipe a parking pass to exit a parking lot, and then in the evening I broke this huge vase while we were hanging garland on our fireplace. Wonder what today will bring. :dohh:

Mrs W so sorry this is happening! I have read that spotting can be nothing to worry about in the end. I hope that's the case for you. (Hugs)

MrsW so sorry!!!! I hope it turns out to be ok in the end.

I started having nausea last night and on and off today but mild enough. Haven't actually vomited. Other than that I'm extremely tired! I have a work party tonight and don't know how I'm gonna manage. Have been in and out of meetings all day and I just couldn't stop yawning or keep my eyes open. At least I'm driving and have an excuse for not drinking

I still haven't felt sick. A tiny bit emotional though. I went to my daughters 3rd grade Christmas program this morning and got teary eyed watching the other kids sing and dance! My daughter hadn't even walked on stage yet!

Some of the stress and worry has let up. I keep reminding myself, what will be will be.

I don't remember how to post pictures lol. But I have been using different brands because I wanted to be sure that it wasn't the tests I was using at first. I had 3 faint positives on IC tests but negatives on digitals (there were 2 lines on those though) So I went out and bought 4 different kinds like a maniac lol. I got a really good line with a FRER and have been using dollar store ones since. I have been saving my last FRER and clear blue digital for when the line starts to get darker. I might be obsessive... Lol I have been comparing the ones that are the same though.

haha ksquared you sound like me last week! My brain has totally not been working properly. Now it's turned into not being able to speak clearly what I am trying to say. Blame that on lack of sleep.

I've just been feeling sick a little here and there, nothing to call morning sickness though. I'm surprised I haven't woken up more nights and needed to eat.

I'm starting to really need sleep. I'm having a hard time sleeping at night now and just so exhausted and sleepy during the day.

Magan, you've gotta click on the paper clip. If you're on your phone, I dunno.

Hey Magan - Re Tests- what time of day did you take them? Was it evening? Maybe if you take another make sure it is FMU? (some say SMU)

I tortured myself last night with an evening test session -

I used one of those clearblue digi ones that tells you how many weeks past ovulation it thinks you are - so those things read 1-2 weeks, 2-3 weeks or 3+ weeks if you are pg. So if you're 4 weeks pregnant, it should read 1-2 or 2-3 depending on your HCG levels.

I will not be peeing on sticks in the evening anymore because the result may be diluted resulting in a line that looks lighter or a digi that tells you you're 1-2 weeks (when you'd expect 2-3 based on known bloods). It freaked me out. I was like oh no this means my levels dropped and worried all night.

Thankfully I had another test and dipped it in a cup of nice dark FMU this morning and got my 2-3 result I expected.

I have new blood results coming in today in just a couple of hours so hopefully numbers will have doubled (or close to) and I can rest easy again. But I wigged myself out with that test and I'm probably going to steer clear from them for a little while, take care of myself, keep on praying that I have a sticky one and let it be. (easier said than done)

Ms W my thoughts are with you - praying that this is just a little spotting but I can imagine how you are feeling!! <3

Ksquared - lol. Me too. mama brain is real!!

Fairy- hope you are feeling great today!

Everyone - Sending you guys cheer and feel good wishes!!! :)

Mrs W have a big hug :hugs: I really hope it's nothing to worry about.

Thanks for reassurance ladies, I'm almost looking forward to Ms now! I did a cb digi yesterday but it still said 2-3, read that happens to lots of ladies so debating whether to test again at weekend or just leave it till my scan.

Off to see star wars tonight, hubby is a huge fan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->