August 2016 watermelons!

He knows. I meant more so around his friends, we don't want a lot of people knowing until after the first scan

I should of waited to tell people too. I wish I had but I was too excited and shocked lol.

Haha - I napped tonight too and was super weird and loopy when I woke up.

Got a blood test today to check my progesterone levels to see if I need to start he suppositories. I'm torn because it was so annoying last time and I don't know if I even needed them and then had a mmc anyway that I maybe would have discovered sooner if I wasn't on it. But then again, would rather cover my bases. Not sure what to do but I'm glad I pushed for the test to see where I'm at on my own.

Also can't remember if I told you guys, but my doc is seeing me earlier this time because of the mmc so I get my first scan on Jan. 8! Will be 7+2.

That's great news ks! I think there are quite a few of us having scans early January :thumbup:

I got my 3+ on digi today! I said to hubby so I'm definitely pregnant then and he looked at me like durrrr :haha:. I still haven't heard from midwife yet, I think it will be after Xmas now.

I thought we could try and stay an Edd list, so if you reply quoting the message I'll put below this you can add your due date before or after mine and we will try and keep it going?

Jtr2803 Edd August 13th 2015 :happydance:
Tanikins - Edd 2nd aug 2016 :haha:
fairycat EDD August 18, 2016

Tanikins - Edd 2nd aug 2016
Jtr2803 Edd August 13th 2015
MollyMalone EDD August 15th 2015
fairycat EDD August 18, 2016
AngelOb - EDD August 21st
Andrea929 - EDD August 22nd, 2016

Himay, can we add the EDD list to the first page and we can keep it updated as we go along? We can change it if our dating scans come back different and put genders next to it once we find out what we are expecting?

Oh I forgot!!! I know we have plenty of time to decide buy we are already discussing names. We had a girl and a boy name chosen since before we got pregnant with our first. I went off them during my last pregnancy so this could happen this time around too, it's early days.

For a girl I'm back liking the first name we ever suggested, Chiara. A boy was going to be tricky this time around. DH likes Marco (our "original" boy name but I still don't see it), he also likes his own name but although I like it for him I don't want to name my baby that. On the other hand he HATES my favourite name in the world (Matteo) and my other option this time around (Alec). But today I mentioned Enzo and he liked it! So it is still only an option but it is progress. No middle names yet...

My diet at the minis 95% crisps. Got my arse is gonna be huge 😂

Names are still up in the air. Oh doesnt like what i suggest but has no suggestions

Girl - oh wants Mylie, i prefer Rylie. Then we have charlotte, grace, alice, Isabelle, Eleanor and Darcie.

Boys - this is the hardest as we both like but dont love lots of names. At the min we have Jack, Noah, Liam and Ryan

My diet at the minis 95% crisps. Got my arse is gonna be huge 😂

Names are still up in the air. Oh doesnt like what i suggest but has no suggestions

Girl - oh wants Mylie, i prefer Rylie. Then we have charlotte, grace, alice, Isabelle, Eleanor and Darcie.

Boys - this is the hardest as we both like but dont love lots of names. At the min we have Jack, Noah, Liam and Ryan

I love Isabelle but that's my name so I can't name my daughter that hahaha

I love that you guys are thinking about names! I refuse to contemplate until I know we have an actual baby this time and everything is good. I wish I could join you guys, I just can't bring myself to.

Does anybody have a feeling of what they are having? Last time I just knew it was a girl, and it was. I didn't exactly want to know, but doc blurted it out when giving the test results. I feel like it's another girl. Im pretty sure it implanted right where the last one was.

I think morning sickness has officially started. Ugh.

Fairy I'm with you on that. I want to a point where I feel like I'll end up with a baby first.

EDD August 15

I have a feeling weve got our girl. Im wouldnt be surprised or upset by another boy though.

Wed discused names during ttc more than the actual pregnancy. But then i also dont believe im tempting fate. Whatever will be will be, lets just hope its good :thumbup:

EDD August 20th

That's great news ks! I think there are quite a few of us having scans early January :thumbup:

I got my 3+ on digi today! I said to hubby so I'm definitely pregnant then and he looked at me like durrrr :haha:. I still haven't heard from midwife yet, I think it will be after Xmas now.

I thought we could try and stay an Edd list, so if you reply quoting the message I'll put below this you can add your due date before or after mine and we will try and keep it going?

We have had a girl name set in stone since our chemical last August. Aria Jeanne (middle name after my mother). Boy names are rough because we loved Jaxon but then my step-sister named her little boy that so now we have to rethink it. I love Declan but everyone around me hates it (including OH) so that one is up in the air. I do like Aiden and Noah but that may change.

For the first time Chinese gender chart says boy and OH is hoping that it's right, I want a girl but as long as it's a sticky bean I don't care. I'm feeling a little nausea today trying to do housework I think I may just need to drink more water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->