August 2016 watermelons!

Hello! I found out I was pregnant on the 16th, when I was 12 dpo. I am now 4 weeks and 2 days. I'm due August 26th! We're so excited.
I had my HCG and Progesterone blood test done the day before my missed period (so 3 weeks, 6 days) and my results are HCG- 302 and Progesterone- 44.7.
Is the progesterone high enough? It was 47 a few days before that and had dropped a bit. I've never been pregnant before but I'm scared of a miscarriage.

Congrats peach! They like progesterone to be above 15, so you are very good.

I took a 3 hr nap after breakfast. Still feel like I haven't slept.

I feel sick after everything I eat. Is anybody else getting that?

I haven't hit the sickness part yet. I'm a little nauseous if I don't eat for a little while. My biggest rant right now is the boob pain, it hasn't let up all day.

I hear you on the boob pain! My nipples are so sore and they itch so bad. I've been having to put lotion on them and it's so painful.

Hello new ladies :thumbup:

How can you wake up tired? I feel like I've been slapped with the exhausted stick...

Congrats gypsy, Shula and peach!

Fairy I have noticed that a couple times after a meal- yet strangely I've also noticed if I let myself get hungry I feel awful. I almost got what I call the spits at like 1 am last night (I always get like way too much saliva before I get sick - I am a puke wuss!)...I so I ate some plain popcorn and went to bed. Amazing how it helped.

Ive got my booking in appt with the midwife today. Not looking forward to it,1hr of form filling. But hopefully i get my 12 week scan date soon after

I am jealous of you ladies with appointments and early scans! I just want it confirmed by a dr but I wont be seen until 8 and a half weeks. We want to tell family on Christmas but I am starting to second guess since I haven't seen a Dr yet. We really want to tell family on Christmas though so I am probably just going to push my fear to side and announce anyway. I have been testing just to make sure my lines are getting darker. They are, but very slowly. I might see my doctor tonight for some meds for morning sickness, maybe I can talk her into a bloodtest or something.

I almost passed out last night. I was lying on the toilet for at least 5 mins, couldn't throw up. It was after I had an orgasm in my sleep and woke up super crampy. How embarrassing, but what the heck?? Now I'm thinking I might call off work today cuz I'm scared it will happen again, plus I had a really hard time sleeping and am super tired.

I woke up cramping last night as well. It was about midnight or so but it wasn't super bad cramping like after an orgasm. It's wierd how our bodies cramp like that afterward. My cramps went away about 10 minutes after I woke up. Not as bad as when I woke up in cold sweats having to vomit because of the cramps though. Everyone says its completely normal so I'll go with it. I can't call into work because of the way they track it but if you are able to fairy it might make you feel better to get some sleep today.

Glad to hear the cramping is normal. It's kind of scary. And my lower back/pelvis area is SO sore! I did call off today, my supervisor knows I'm pregnant, so she understands. She told me to let her know how I feel later. I was able to sleep until 10am. I still have a headache and am super tired though.

I can't imagine wake up in a cold sweat having to vomit though, ugh. I'm sure my day is coming. lol

Ugh that sounds awful Fairy. I say take the day today if You have the flexibility, so you can rest.

Was it the pain that made you almost pass out or were you half asleep on your way to the bathroom?

Angel, sorry you weren't feeling good last night either. I guess I have been lucky so far!

I think it was the pain. Makes me really nervous when I start having real contractions. I used to pass out all the time when I was younger when I had my period. So I went on the pill for years and years and years to fix it. Now I guess pregnancy is doing it to me too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->