August 2016 watermelons!

Yikes, I'm so sorry to hear about the rough nights, Fairy and Angel. It sounds similar (though more severe) to what I had at 9dpo. I woke up after the big O in my sleep and was super crampy, and then had to go to the bathroom and immediately felt cold sweats, super nauseous, and had to lay on the floor until it passed. That was the day before I got my bfp so it was a big clue.

Yesterday and today, I've had a mildly sore/achey back. Almost like when I'm dehydrated. Not at all like AF backaches. Will try to drink a lot of water to see if that helps.

Heartburn would be my number 1 complaint so far. I can't eat or drink anything without my chest burning. Luckily, it's short lived. Usually goes away after about 15 minutes or so. Boobs are a bit sore, but nothing too bad. It feels like my boobs usually feel before AF arrives. I am more tired and sleepy than usual. That's really all I feel so far.

Results from my first bhcg taken this morning at 16DPO was 500. Now, I go again on Wednesday to see if it's doubling appropriately.

I hope everyone is feeling fantastic today.

Booking in was good. Mw is going by lmp which puts me at 10+1 and edd of 17th july. Im pretty sure this is wrong but i does mean my scan will be earlier, sometime around jan 4th.

I need to get an urgent blood test though as there meant to be done by 10 weeks. The blood test has to be done at the hosp and there not answering the phone :grr:

That's quite the difference! I guess you'll find out at your scan. Your lmp is all they have to go off of right now, I guess. At least you'll get an earlier scan, that's good!

I did explain id done a test every other day and i didnt get a :bfp: until 2 weeks late. Oh well worse thatll happen is my dates are correct and ill need a rescan :thumbup:

Exactly!

I'm feeling better now that I've drank a ton of water today. Maybe I was getting dehydrated. Although I have a stupid headache again.

Tell me about it! I haven't had one for a week, I was hoping they were over. At least this is a good sign :)

Hi ladies!

I guess I'm the newest member to the August group. I got my BFP (3 of them actually) on the 16th. Very unexpected. Still showing no symptoms. I have very high anxiety along with other mental health issues and had to go off all of my meds cold turkey so anxiety has been getting the best of me! Until I see my baby during a scan or at least hear the HB, I won't believe it. I've been so nervous that I just took another test right before posting...positive immediately so there must still be a baby in there!

EDD based on LMP is currently August 22. My first OB appt is January 11, I should be 8 wks.

Tanikins keep us posted! Lol at your Viking guy! Is there any way your doc or mw can coordinate getting bloods for you?

I'm at work. Came in at like 1:30. waiting to meet with someone and walked down a hall full of bad smells tying to get to the office. That was probably the strongest reaction I've had to anything so far. Holy moly. I swear the smells got progressively more disgusting as I walked down the halls. Dear lord.

Congrats s.owens!!!

Andrea - the bad smells are the worst!! I had it really bad last time, but none yet thankfully. Hopefully that passes for you quickly.

Congrats, s.owens!

Btw ladies... With my last pregnancy that unfortunately ended in miscarriage, I was a part of the January Blizzards group and they made a banner that everyone who was a part of the group put in their signature. I'm wondering if someone should create one for this group? I would do it, but I'm not sure how :blush:

That's a cute idea! I wouldn't know how to make one either though...

Lilmisscaviar, that sounds like a good idea.

Omg! I can't even keep my eyes open this morning. I want to cry.... On top of that I took 150mcg of eltroxin instead of 75! I took my original dose and when I went back to take my vitamins I took the meds instead:dohh:

Dh doesn't trust me with my med anymore and it is funny considering I'm a nurse and spend a big chunk of my time auditing medication errors and being on staff's case because of them...

Havent felt much nausea today. A bit in the early hours kept me awake between 2 and 2.30. Just feeling run down mainly.

Hopefully *touchwood* ill follow last pregnancy and get next to no voms

Congrats s.owens!

No sickness yet, waiting for it though. Today I'm tired but that's probably because I didn't go to bed as early as I'm used to since my friend is staying with us for a few days. Plus the insomnia when I do end up laying down.

No cramps last night but man o man do my boobs still hurt, out of all the symptoms, that is the one that is haunting me. Hoping the ms stays away until after Christmas so I don't have to explain to my family why I'm so sick on top of not drinking....

Welcome, s.owens!

Molly - Sorry you're so sleepy and out of sorts. Hope you get a chance to rest a little today!

Tani - Hopefully your nausea stays pretty mild. Enough so you feel pregnant, but not enough to make you miserable.

Angel - my boobs are staring to get a tiny bit more sore but they're not bad. Still my biggest a symptom is gas/burps lol.

Took a test this morning and the line showed up immediately and it's as dark as the control!! Last time I took a test was Saturday. I love that we live in a time where we can pee on these sticks for reassurance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1
We had our Christmas party at work this morning. I woke up with my stomach aching and oatmeal didn't help. By the time I got to work, my oatmeal was in my throat, then I was surrounded by tons of food!! Something was smelling like beans and totally making me feel gross. Luckily everyone ate pretty fast, so I finally went and got a little something later and started to feel better. One of my coworkers is due on Christmas, and she was giving me tons of pity lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->