August 2016 watermelons!

I still don't really have any nausea, I wonder if this is the calm before the storm...

Jtr I don't have any either. I keep waiting for it! With my last pregnancy, I never got sick. I felt great the whole time. I'm hoping and expecting it to be the same this time around. I'm still having trouble sleeping. I woke up this morning and my boobs look huge! No complaints there!

Beta at 16DPO 500
Beta at 18DPO 1279
Dr prescribed 200 mg of progesterone per day so I can stop taking the Vitex.
Ultrasound scheduled for January 7th
First OB appointment on January 14th.
Still doesn't seem real.

Just wanted to check in with everyone! I haven't been posting since I've been nauseous constantly for the last week and a half, and looking at my phone only makes it worse. But I've been reading the updates periodically when I can manage it! I'm hoping things will let up in the next couple weeks, and grateful for the break from work with the holidays. Also I didn't know this, but apparently where I live they don't do an ultrasound at all until at least 18 weeks! Mine is scheduled for mid-March and I'll be almost 20 weeks by then. Seems like forever especially after reading about people having early ultrasounds etc on here. Gonna be a long wait! Oh well! Sending good vibes to everyone, especially those of you who are feeling all tired and sick and horrible. <3 <3 !

marmoset I am from Canada to and was told with my son I wouldn't get a scan until 20 weeks since I knew when my lmp was. I played dumb and told them I was pretty sure I ovulated late so I got a dating scan at 9 weeks. Hopefully I can do it again this time.

Hi ladies :). Cautiously joining. I would be due around August 21st. My early scan is next week (New Years eve) before I get released to the OBGYN. I've just been sitting around terrified of miscarriage. It's hard to believe this is real. I've been having AF type cramps which is really scary. I'm nervous.

Over here, in my hospital at least we don't usually get one until week 12 or so. A dating scan then another one at 20weeks and don't know if they do anymore. But for some reason I got booked in for the 4th (8weeks) so I might book one privately at 12 weeks just for reassurance.

In Spain (where I had my son) if you go public you get 3 scans at least and privately it's once a month. I did both and because the referred me to high risk at the public hospital (even though it wasn't necessary) I had a scan monthly so combining both hospitals I had a scan every 2 weeks throughout the pregnancy. Very different now hahaha

With my oldest daughter because it was high risk I got one every week. It was great. I'm hoping I get a scan at my first appointment for dating (probably won't). But I found a place that will do scans for under $40 so I plan on getting one at 9 weeks and every few weeks after until I feel movement.

Welcome and congrats to the new ladies!

I was told when I scheduled my first appt that it's just blood work, pelvic exam and breast exam as well as getting to know the Dr of course which makes no difference to me because I will be switching to a midwife right after my first appt. I asked about getting an 8 week scan and the nurse told me it's up to the Dr and she'll usually only do one if she feels like she needs to check something otherwise I have to wait until I'm 12 weeks.

With my extreme anxiety, one way or another I'm getting a scan at 8 weeks. I can't wait until I'm 12 weeks, not with this being my first and not having any symptoms. I am so scared of miscarrying, the thought haunts me 24/7. I just need physical proof that there is a live, healthy baby in there and I'll be fine!

Thought id done with the sickness guess not. Thought id try a coffee (1st 1 in 2 weeks) tunrs out that nope still make me ill. I had 1 mouth full. Im now sat rocking in my office fighting the urge to throw up &#128554;

Honestly I am not a real scan happy person I really feel fine without normally but this round with the cramping and bleeding im terrified that even though there was a healthy baby and a heartbeat that my next scan at 10-12 weeks im going to hear bad news. :cry: I know its my anxiety that is doing me in.. its so bad that since the bleed I inspect my tp when I go each time making sure nothing is there. This is my fourth and I generally know the drill and I am just excited and do my normal routine.. NOPE this go im paranoid and worried. :dohh::dohh:

Welcome to the new ladies! Congrats on the bfps! This morning I feel better than I did last night. Had to wake up about an hour early since we have early hours at work due to it being Christmas Eve. Last night I woke up with cramps again, keep telling myself it's normal and they were gone within 10 minutes. I just need that scan to get here, only a little over 3 weeks to go. It'll get here before I know it.
USAF I know it's hard but we need to remain positive, you want to enjoy the pregnancy as much as you can. I'm sure things are going to go perfectly and you'll be able to see your perfect baby and they'll be an even stronger heartbeat. It's been a struggle for me to remain positive too but I force myself everyday because I can't imagine it not working out this time.

I've been reading about how pregnant ladies were getting all these crazy dreams. I never knew what the heck they were talking about. Well, this time around I've been having really weird and some awful dreams!! Last night I dreamt our house was on fire and I was angry cuz we lost all our Christmas presents - money down the drain! But then when the fire was out and we went back in, barely anything had been touched by the fire, even though flames filled the house. Don't wanna have that dream again! :(

I've been reading about how pregnant ladies were getting all these crazy dreams. I never knew what the heck they were talking about. Well, this time around I've been having really weird and some awful dreams!! Last night I dreamt our house was on fire and I was angry cuz we lost all our Christmas presents - money down the drain! But then when the fire was out and we went back in, barely anything had been touched by the fire, even though flames filled the house. Don't wanna have that dream again! :(

I've been having super weird dreams too. Mostly nightmares actually. The other night I had this horrible nightmare, and when I fell back asleep it kept going. I woke up 3 times because of that dream and every single time I would go back to sleep it would resume. It was the worst. Then last night I had this nightmare that it was like a "two minutes to minute" doomsday type thing and the apocalypse is one of a few things that absolutely terrify me so I didn't get much sleep last night either.

Oh, that sounds awful!!! It's the worst when dreams resume. Hopefully you can get a better sleep tonight!

Booking bloods done, still no scan date. Which im gonna get tuesday at the earliest now. &#128557;&#128557;&#128557;

I was thinking of posting about my weird dreams yesterday but I forgot. Mine started about 3 days ago. They're not so much disturbing as they are vivid. Very colorful and detailed and I wake up remembering every little thing. I feel like as soon as I close my eyes, even for 10 minutes, I go right into a dream.

You are right Angel! I have heartburn this morning... I had eaten nothing so I guess that is baby giving me a gift lol :baby::dohh:

Crazy dreams for me hasn't started in full force yet. I have had some vivid dreams but nothing much to mention on here. The one thing I do remember is that I dreamt I had a baby boy (which is what OH wants and what my senses are telling me). We'll see if it's accurate...

I have started having weird dreams...sometimes awful sometimes they are ok. Don't remember having them when I was pregnant the first time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->