August 2016 watermelons!

My boobs are starting to get in the way of my sleep lol I have small boobs, so this is a whole new world for me. It's hard to get comfortable, especially when they hurt. I feel like I can't put my arms anywhere, because oops there's a boob that wasn't there before!

Hello �� Been a few days. Welcome and congrats to everyone who has recently joined!

Everyone ready for Christmas?

I'm starting to really need my down time. I am honestly blessed that my husbands family is nearby and would like to spend so much time with us...but I'm definitely overwhelmed by the frequency righg now. I'm such an asshole but it's true. It must be an introvert thing. It's not that I don't like people. I just recharge with alone time. Need to not be stressed out. I want to keep this baby and need to keep stress/anxiety/rushing around to a minimum.

Does anyone else find it hard to ask for what you need?

I went back through my old pregnancy journals and realized that with both my daughter and my son, I didn't start feeling sick until 8 weeks. So me worrying about not having many symptoms is probably a bit of paranoia from last month's miscarriage. I noted at what would have been 5 weeks with my daughter that I was having "the worst period cramps ever" only to find out 3 weeks later that I was pregnant. So that has helped me relaxed a bit.

Heartburn is so out of control and I'm taking lots of short naps because I feel so run down. Boobs are sore, the right one soo much more sore than the left. I'm starting to feel some cramping but only on my left side, nothing major, but a constant dull ache like right after ovulation.

My progesterone results came back today and it's 24. Today is my first day on the progesterone supplements and I've stopped taking Vitex.

I think that's all I have to report for today. I have to go wrap gifts and enjoy family time. My sister told me that she got my favorite wine. LOL. I haven't told anyone yet. I'll just take it and save it for next Christmas or something or I'll let DH have it.

Scrap what I said about the dreams not being bad. Last night I had this dream about DH cheating on me with a co-worker. I kept waking up from it and going back to the same dream. The worst part is that when I was awake I still believed that he was cheating, I kept thinking about waking him up to let him now that even though we were sleeping in the same bed we were not together and we'd be getting a divorce asap. The only thing stopping me was my son sleeping there in between of us. What a horrible feeling!!!

And yesterday I wasn't being nice supposedly so DH said something and I got upset and stomed off to our room. First I wasn't talking to him and was very angry, then he made me laugh (I HATE when he does that)...so there we were laughing our head off when all of the sudden my vision went blurry. My eyes filled with tears (it caught me by surprise), and I started to bawling my eyes out. Pregnancy is turning me into a crazy person AGAIN! It happened later on with my son, but not this early...:dohh:

I'm not sure I've had mood swings just yet. ...Although, DH says he can tell I'm pregnant. I take that as I've been mean to him. I woke up around 5 am feeling so sick to my stomach. I'm not sure, though, if I was dreaming it. I remember thinking it was about time I feel pregnant. I fell back to sleep and felt fine after I finally got out of bed. Now I'm back in bed trying to nap but it's not happening. I'm so tired but can't sleep...ever.

I've been having severe mood swings too. It's Christmas and I should be happy but I feel like Scrooge...

Anyone have cramping that makes you feel like you're going to start? I had bad implantation cramping during the tww that lasted two whole days with pinching pains in my sides and incredibly sore bbs. Ever since, the pinching pains and sore bbs went away for the most part. The cramping also went away until the other day when I started having menstrual like cramping, a type of cramping I don't usually get during pregnancy (for me there is a significent difference between pregnancy cramping and period cramping). Last night the cramps were so bad that I was doubled over in pain. I've never had cramping like this before except during the first day of AF when my cramps are at their worst. They're gone today though but boy I was a bit worried!

I came in here to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and to ask if cramping is normal?

No bleeding with the cramping so I haven't felt the need to go to the hospital just yet but I've been cramping almost every single day for about a week now, usually for about 10 minutes but today it's been so bad I've been in tears almost all day. I'm known for having very intense PMS cramping but never this painful. With this being my first pregnancy I don't know what to think...is this okay? Is it normal to be cramping around 5-6 weeks?

S.owens, with my first I cramped pretty bad in the beginning. Way worse than AF cramps. A nurse told me it was normal. And it was. She'll be 15 next month.

I haven't cramped much at all the past week. I had a pinching pain on my right side that I was worried about but (tmi) I finally pooped and I haven't felt it today. Honestly, I think cramps with no bleeding is more normal than not. But, if it gets too bad, I'd call a nurse for peace of mind.

Lol Molly, that exact thing happened to me last weekend! I was laughing so hard then just started bawling. Isn't it the weirdest?!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

I've been having mild cramping here and there too. Most of mine is gas, I think. Although I had contracrion-like cramping for a couple days and it hurt. It was because I wasn't drinking enough water. Be sure to drink your water.

I've had cramping on and off since we found out as well. Sometimes it's light and sometimes it's more severe but no bleeding at all so that's a good thing. Yesterday and the 24th I've noticed that if I eat a big meal I get a super bad stomach ache that lasts for a few hours. Like I can't digest it properly and I know that its normal but it put a damper on the holiday with my family as I felt like crap. Extreme gas pains we'll call it. Anyone else have that? I feel like its my only symptom right now minus a small amount of bb tenderness.

I've had cramping on and off. It has felt like AF only worse but lasting only for a minute or so then goes away. I feel all you ladies, cramping is so scary! But the last time I talked to the nurse after one of my betas she specifically said "how are you feeling" and I was like "I'm fine" and she said "oh okay, because a lot of women cramp early on and I don't want you to be scared by that, it's just what early pregnancy can feel like". That made me feel so much better, that without prompting she brought this up, so it has to be super common!

Anyone find it ridiculously hard to keep the secret over the holiday? My family is full of drinkers during holidays and everyone was doing shots and I was like oh yum waterrrrr lol and everyone kept commenting how exhausted I looked (thanks guys lol) although I did throw Christmas so that does make you super tired! I hope everyone had a lovely time.

Thursday is my early scan !

Brown blood is old, it could be from implantation?

The advice I've read is not to worry about brown, only fresh red blood :hugs:

I called the clinic and the nurse told me that it could possibly be from the crinone (a progesterone gel you take vaginally) and to try not to worry unless it turns bright red. How can I not worry though? After 16 months and 4 medicated cycles, worrying is all I do and this was my worst fear!

Angel... That has been happening to me too. With me, it doesn't necessarily have to be a big meal, it hits me at random times (even after a small snack) but right after I eat, my stomach starts to hurt really bad. Sometimes using the bathroom helps (if I can even go) other times the stomach pain continues whether I'm able to use the bathroom or not. It's weird gastrointestinal distress that lands me in bed for half hour to an hour and then goes away. I can't quite pinpoint what's causing it. Not sure if it's diary, meats or what but I plan on asking the Dr about it next week.

For the ladies with cramps ... Where do you feel the cramps? Is it just on one side? (tubes?ovaries?) Are the cramps below (pelvic?) or above the belly button? (stomach? GI tract?) A certain amount of cramping is normal, but my Dr seems concerned mostly with one sided pain or severe pelvic pain with or without bleeding. If the pain is persistent and stops you from doing daily normal functions, I'd have it checked out.

I've been feeling sick after big meals, but dont get the distress really. I just feel like I could barf.

I don't know what happened but since yesterday I got my appetite back and no longer feeling sick. Although I woke up when my husband came to bed and felt sick til I ate a few cheerios. Now all I want is mashed potatoes and salad.

I think I'm about to go and heat up some left over roasties from yesterday.... A Yorkshire or two might need to be added!

Ugh I just went to the bathroom and I have brown blood!! I'm freaking out!

As other users said, brown means old blood but I know you can't stop worrying regardless :(

I was just thinking about how different this pregnancy is being. It almost doesn't feel real and I most certainly don't feel "special" like I did with my son :haha:. I have all these symptoms but I don't think I've gotten my head around it yet. To be truly honest, I think I'm the man here...maybe it won't feel real until I see the ultrasound. Just blabbing here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->