August 2016 watermelons!

I wish my sore throat would go away two plus weeks is enough its one sided atm hopefully it will go like the other side has. I am also looking forward to getting to the end of January so I can relax about this pregnancy some. I hate being in the first tri not to be offensive but honestly sometimes its really scary and upsetting. Even more so when ive had an issue that leaves me on edge. :dohh: In other news my 2 year old loves poking my belly and telling me there is a baby in there. :cloud9:

I wish my sore throat would go away two plus weeks is enough its one sided atm hopefully it will go like the other side has. I am also looking forward to getting to the end of January so I can relax about this pregnancy some. I hate being in the first tri not to be offensive but honestly sometimes its really scary and upsetting. Even more so when ive had an issue that leaves me on edge. :dohh: In other news my 2 year old loves poking my belly and telling me there is a baby in there. :cloud9:

That's cute!! Mine says there isn't, sometimes he will point at his toys and said that one of them has a baby in his belly but not me.

That's cute!! Mine says there isn't, sometimes he will point at his toys and said that one of them has a baby in his belly but not me.

LOL! Ya she sometimes tells me she has one in her belly too it amuses me quite a lot. :haha:

The cramping got so intense that I took myself to the ER (not how I wanted to spend my Christmas evening) but oh well. Better safe than sorry!

I have an infection in my uterus which has caused irritation and the Dr believes all the stress/anxiety I'm currently experiencing (because I'm currently going through a lot) is making the pain even worse at times. I did get an U/S which shows a yolk sac but no baby. Dr said not to worry though because it may still be too early to detect a baby at this point because I may be 5 weeks 5 days BUT he said the baby itself is actually 2 weeks behind that date so the size of the baby right now is more like 4 weeks. He told me my HCG levels are 27,000 and that's right on track for 5-6 weeks.

I've got an antibiotic to take, pain meds (if needed), advised to stay away from all the stressful situations I'm in otherwise this pregnancy will be one hell of a ride and told to follow up with my own OBGYN when I get back home (I'm currently visiting family 15 hours away). Now I sit and wait until my appt on the 11th and keep my fingers crossed that my levels have risen again and that I can get another scan and maybe actually see my baby this time!

1nce I found it really hard to keep the secret over the holidays as well especially since we are a close family. When I felt like crap after dinner it was even harder but I got through it and felt better today. Yay for having an early scan on Thursday! I'm so jealous since I have 3 more weeks to wait for mine.

Gypsy I'm glad I'm not the only one with that issue, I feel like that's my only symptom sometimes and then I get exhausted and start noticing the other little things that never seem to go away.

Sowens it sucks that you have to deal with all of that but at least they figured everything out and you can focus on getting better. Your levels look fantastic so I'm sure baby is right on track.

AFM I got off work early today since it's Saturday and we are never busy on Saturdays. When I got home I wanted to get a small workout in but was so hungry I had some leftovers, well that made me stick to the couch for at least an hour to let it settle and then I didn't feel well. Needless to say I didn't work out at all today but I did get in a nap that lasted about 1 1/2 hours. First time I've had a nap and wow did it make me feel more energized. Unfortunately I'm now tired again, can't seem to win.

Hi ladies, I didn't know this exist until today :blush: my EDD is 11th Aug.
Not had any sickness but I'm tired and grouchy and my boobs have doubled in size, I really don't feel pregnant and I'm constantly worried that I'm going to lose it.

We've told family and close friends, we decided that as we've told them previously after I had loses that we may as well tell them, then at least they get to share a little bit of happiness.

I have a private scan booked on Thursday but I really wish I'd booked it earlier :dohh:

How's everyone doing?

7 weeks today :happydance: fair warning ladies each week the happy dance is going down.. I do not want to jinx myself but my sore throat is getting better since about oh 3am this morning.. I only know since I pee 1000 times a night and its sad because I know once this baby weighs something significant I am going to be running to the bathroom 1000 times a night. :dohh:

Angel- I had a hard time as well so I told my in-laws and my grandfather about the baby I have each time early I know that if something bad happens I will have lots of support. Mostly told my grandfather because he is down and sick and I have an aunty that lives with him that has cerebral palsy who has been sick and I knew it would raise his spirits to hear this baby will be named after him if a boy and after my grandma his wife who passed if its a girl. I hope you feel less crap hun. :flower:

Nicki- Welcome! You are due a few days before me! I really don't feel pregnant half the time either. :flower:

Hi nicki! I desperately wanted a scan this week but they are closed so I have to wait for next week :dohh:

I've just been food shopping and now I need a nap :haha:

Welcome Nicki!, We didn't keep it a secret. We announced only to family and it was so special we announced at my husbands family dinner and his cousin announced a few minutes later that she is also pregnant and due just 2 weeks before us! I felt bad, because I felt like I forced her to share her news early but she said they were debating it for a while and decided to after we shared. It was such a special moment! We wont be telling any friends until after we've had a scan which I am not sure when that will be.

I caved to dh's pressure and told his family today via FaceTime. I'm so sad and regret it now. Fil's face said it all... Dh says he always does that... I don't remember what it was like the first time around though. I wished I would have waited.

We have scans this week, super exciting!!! Can't wait to hear everyone's news!

Right now my only symptoms are tired and sleeping a lot, and full/twingey lower abdomen. As long as I'm eating right, the sick feeling has stayed away. Maybe this baby likes pretty much everything lol. I'm sure I will eat these words soon.

Does anyone know what I should expect to see at 6 weeks 4 days on a scan. My scan is New Year's Eve.

You *should* be able to see the fetal pole, yolk sac, and heartbeat at 6.5 weeks.

I was 5 weeks 5 days at the hospital the other day when they did my scan to check on everything. No fetal pole just a yolk sac. Is it okay to not see a fetal pole this early? I'm trying not to worry too much since my levels were right on track.

S.owens - yes that is normal, it's still early for you. A couple days can make all the difference.

My scan is on Tuesday. I've been excited for it, but now I'm just getting super nervous. The closer it gets, the farther away I wish it was, just because right now in my mind everything is normal.

I was a bit annoyed about having to pay for a private scan at 12 weeks because they won't do another one until 20 weeks after the dating one. But I just realised that I will be in Spain that week, looked up prices and they are around 40 euro as opposed to the 100 and something over here. Not too bad.

S.owens - yes that is normal, it's still early for you. A couple days can make all the difference.

My scan is on Tuesday. I've been excited for it, but now I'm just getting super nervous. The closer it gets, the farther away I wish it was, just because right now in my mind everything is normal.

I know what you mean. I'm nervous as hell for my ultrasound! I'll keep you in my prayers! Post the ultrasound pic after it happens!

I'm praying for one healthy bean for myself, but since I ovulated multiple eggs.... I'm interested to see if there is possibly more than 1. But still, I'm just praying there is one healthy little bean in there. . . I hope. I'm so scared. Thursday seems so far away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->