August 2016 watermelons!

Hi

So I accidentally blurted it out to my husband last night, he was in shock, he said we'd been stupid but obviously he loves me and will support me but three is really his limit.

I'm going to contact the midwife after the new year and no one will be around at this time and we're too busy anyway, its no rush as it'll be the same midwife (only one for my surgery which makes it hell to make your appointments)

:thumbup:

So happy to see your scans, ladies!! How exciting!

Yesterday was my first day of nausea. My appetite is non existent. The idea is eating is not appealing, which is not helping to keep the nausea at bay. Although all this talk about Mac n cheese has stirred a craving. I looove Mac n cheese!! I must have some today!

That dull ache on my left side is gone. I was constipated for 5 days and finally went last night. Yesterday, I felt a pulling/tugging type sensation right behind my belly button. It wasn't painful and it didn't last very long. Heartburn is gone, no real symptoms besides the nausea, fatigue and sore boobs. DH smokes and last time I was pregnant I couldn't even stand to be around him after he smoked because the smell was too much. No sensitivity to smells yet.

Speaking of DH, he is annoying the hell out of me. He got really mad at me because I fell asleep while we were watching a movie. I just wanted to scream, "Dude, I'm growing a baby!" Then I realized that since this is his first, he has no clue what happens during pregnancy. I don't even think he believes this is real. Maybe it's his way of protecting himself from the heartbreak of miscarriage. Even though I was only 5w5d when I miscarried last month, (I'm 5w5d today!!) we were so excited, we picked out names, thought about moving things around our room for a bassinet and all those things that parents think about. He was devastated and since it only took 4 weeks to fall pregnant again right after I was told I had very few if any eggs left, he has not wrapped his head around it. All that being said, he needs to get it together because my patience is wearing thin.

Our first scan is in 7 days! So nervous. But I think once we see our little appleseed, it will help him realize that this is indeed really happening and we are so fortunate and lucky to be given another go at it so soon after a loss.

Nicki - Any chance you could've ovulated or implanted later? This early measurements are not very accurate. My Dr. won't even measure until close to 12 weeks. They just want to see the bean and a heartbeat. They don't measure the heartbeat either until later.

Dragonfly - Oh yikes! I hate UTIs. I'm so sorry. I hope you feel better soon.

USAF - I was just thinking about that! I think I need to go shop for bigger bras next week. My largest ones are barely fitting now. DH loves to fool around and "motorboat" as a joke... Didn't feel so good when he did it yesterday.

Fairy - I need Mac&Cheese now!!! Two and a half hours until lunch when I can go hunt for some. I want it with hot dogs... LOL...

I'm completely on the opposite side though - I'd love some alone time... My FIL has been staying with us since Nov. 4 and now my MIL is here too... My BFF is visiting from NY... Love them all but I need some time to myself.

Spending NYE with our parents so I don't have to worry about telling anyone about drinking. I just have to worry about staying up until midnight, lol...

1nce - amazing news!!! You must be so relieved!

Hhim - can you add me too please? Current edd 18th August.

We are at my in laws tonight and they know I'm pregnant so no stress, drinking shloer, the celebration one with a cork is really nice. Only slightly jealous of everyone else drinking wine!!

Hello to everyone else xx

Thank you ladies !!! I am still very nervous and scared but this scan made me feel better today.

So exciting seeing everyone's scans! Mine feels forever away but glad to see all your LOs are doing well!! Such an exciting yet scary time the first trimester!

I can't believe I'm having sciatic pain already. We went to the zoo today and I was doing a lot of walking and lifting my daughter.

Remembered tho that I have a tilted uterus and I could see how that would make me more prone to sciatic pain. That was pretty much my only complaint with my pregnancy with my daughter

Last night I was getting horrible back and hip pain. I could hardly move. I could hardly even get on and off toilet even! Today's it's not too bad. Knock on wood.

If there is anyone I don't have on there and you would like to be on the EDD list please let me know. I'm going to try and look through again but in case I miss someone.

Mine is August 25th :)

So exciting seeing everyone's scans! Mine feels forever away but glad to see all your LOs are doing well!! Such an exciting yet scary time the first trimester!

I am with you on that. I can't wait for my scan, yet I'm dreading it at the same time. I will feel much better once we see a heartbeat :flower:

Does anyone have names picked out yet? I have both my boy and girl names picked out and it makes me feel like a crazy person for having that planned already. :haha:

I have girl names picked out. I'm not very good on boy names so I'm letting my DH decide on that to an extent. By "extent" I mean that if he comes up with some really weird names like Taco (because he likes tacos) or naming our child after one of his video game characters then I will have to put a stop to it :rofl:

Happy New Year everyone! Did anyone do anything fun?

I'm in Ohio visiting my dad, step mom and her family. I was tired and really didn't feel like being the only sober person around a bunch of strangers so I stayed in at my dads house by myself (same as Christmas). It's crazy to think this time next year I'll have a baby to be celebrating Christmas and New Years with, no more lonely holidays that's for sure!

If there is anyone I don't have on there and you would like to be on the EDD list please let me know. I'm going to try and look through again but in case I miss someone.

Currently mine is August 22nd, I'll update you if that changes! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->