August 2016 watermelons!

Day 2 of vomitting first thing after I wake up. I think it's because of an empty stomach. I'm going to keep some crackers bedside to see if that helps.

Was I the same person complaining of not having sensitivity to smells a couple of days ago? Well it has kicked in this morning full force and isn't helping my nausea one bit.

I wonder if I can get away with staying in bed all day watching Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries.

1nce - that makes me feel better, thank you for the input :) I was highly jealous too after our loss... you just can't help it.

Fairy, I wish you so much happiness in sharing your news. I think given how thoughtful you are about it right now you will go about it just fine. Your friend will probably understand what this means to you and what a gift it is that you are pregnant again after your loss. DH and I were literally the last of our friends to get pregnant just because...its taken a really long time! We have heard many pregnancy announcements and shared in the joy. It does not mean it didn't sting a little bit, but the happiness was truly there for our friends and we adore their little ones ��. As far as I can recall they just came out and shared the news in person. It was an honor that they chose to share with close friends including ourselves before the rest of the world. I think you'll do great today and given how thoughtful it sounds that you are if your friend wanted to talk about her feelings I bet you would.

Day 2 of vomitting first thing after I wake up. I think it's because of an empty stomach. I'm going to keep some crackers bedside to see if that helps.

Was I the same person complaining of not having sensitivity to smells a couple of days ago? Well it has kicked in this morning full force and isn't helping my nausea one bit.

I wonder if I can get away with staying in bed all day watching Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries.

Gypsy I say do it (bed and watching murder mysteries) if you can!

Aw thanks andrea, that means a lot! I'd like to do in person but I keep going between that and texting her beforehand. I appreciate the firsthand experiences/advice a lot.

Gypsy - stay in bed!!! It's almost noon here and I'm still in bed watching tv. It's so hard to peel myself off the mattress. Especially when hubby is still sleeping, you'd think he was the one who's pregnant!

Im so done with these xmas holidays. Im pregnanct and irratable enough without my 4 year old purposely winding me up

Aw thanks andrea, that means a lot! I'd like to do in person but I keep going between that and texting her beforehand. I appreciate the firsthand experiences/advice a lot.

Gypsy - stay in bed!!! It's almost noon here and I'm still in bed watching tv. It's so hard to peel myself off the mattress. Especially when hubby is still sleeping, you'd think he was the one who's pregnant!

DH has been sleeping more and raiding the fridge at midnight for the weirdest things. He's definitely pregnant too.

So tired of my husband!!!! I feel like making him sleep outside in the turtle sandbox since he is such a turd! He does not deserve the couch! :growlmad: He stays up till 2-4am playing on his PC and then I get the duties of being up at 6am with the kids who apparently as of late are just terrors... Now! Normally this is ok I just deal but its been our entire break of two weeks and I have slept in ONE TIME... ONCE! I feel ill all day but the morning has been really rough and I am going to go back to driving everyone everywhere on monday I just wanna punch him. :growlmad::cry: Rant over :blush:

So not looking forward to waking early and dropping family off at work and school again. Ugh. Right now, I'm laying in bed watching movies while DH and DD are having a picnic at the park. DH made me breakfast in bed this morning and I haven't moved. Now...this may sound sweet except he decided to spend out first New Year's Eve in San Francisco with his friends instead of his family. (He was in Japan the years before) So...I think he's kissing ass. His breakfast has made me sick to my stomach. (Eggs. Yak!)

So not looking forward to waking early and dropping family off at work and school again. Ugh. Right now, I'm laying in bed watching movies while DH and DD are having a picnic at the park. DH made me breakfast in bed this morning and I haven't moved. Now...this may sound sweet except he decided to spend out first New Year's Eve in San Francisco with his friends instead of his family. (He was in Japan the years before) So...I think he's kissing ass. His breakfast has made me sick to my stomach. (Eggs. Yak!)

He can sleep in the turtle sandbox with my hubby. :haha:

I just went to the bathroom and had some light spotting. I am a nervous wreck right now. I have yet to have this pregnancy confirmed by my doctor. Would you ladies go get checked out or wait it out? The same thing happened when I was 12 weeks with my son and it ended up being a UTI. I am hoping its either the same or nothing serious.

I just went to the bathroom and had some light spotting. I am a nervous wreck right now. I have yet to have this pregnancy confirmed by my doctor. Would you ladies go get checked out or wait it out? The same thing happened when I was 12 weeks with my son and it ended up being a UTI. I am hoping its either the same or nothing serious.

Hi Magan,

I know it can be worrisome but I'd say if it is not red and you are not cramping it's probably fine! But do call for peace of mind if it helps. ❤️ :hugs:

I'm not a doc but can share my experience - I spotted for an entire week (light brown, not a whole lot but consistently a little bit noticed when wiping for a week). I called my doc office for peace of mind and they told me not to worry that some spotting is ok and actually quite common.

They did say to keep an eye on it and to call or go to ER if it worsened to the point that I was cramping, the blood was red AND I was soaking a pad every hour. They did not need to see me otherwise before my 7wk ultrasound.

Here's hoping It goes away for you soon. Take care ��

Lol ISAF my husband has been doing the same!! I have to get up and feed all the animals (we have a cat, dog, and guinea pigs). This morn my dog was whining and he went to the bathroom and then went back to sleep... I was so mad I had to get up, he had to poop really bad. Then went back upstairs and hubby's phone kept getting messages. He slept in the other room and left his phone with the sound on. So totally did not get enough sleep, after all that I was wide awake.

Maga I've had a little spotting too. Doc's office has been closed with the holidays, so I'll call if it happens again. I had pink t I need cm today, but that may have been leftover from when I spotted before, I don't know? I'm secretly worrying. I've also been cramping here and there, but no more than I have up until now.

I told my friends the news ronight, and the friend I was worried about already knew since we hadn't seen each other in a couple months. She was all smiles and happy for us and asking questions. So relieved!!

I told my friends the news ronight, and the friend I was worried about already knew since we hadn't seen each other in a couple months. She was all smiles and happy for us and asking questions. So relieved!!

Yay!! Glad it went well 😊

Gypsy I hope you feel better soon. When that nausea kicks in it really kicks in doesn't it. And it's weird because any smell randomly sets it off. I told OH I wish the nausea would make up its mind on what is good and what isn't because it changes so often.

Magan unless you have extreme cramping and bright red I would say it's just slight spotting. So hard not to stress out about it but from what I've seen just on this forum its extremely common. Hoping it goes away soon to give you some piece of mind.

Welcome to the new ladies and congrats!

AFM finally a full day off tomorrow, so ready to sleep in and relax for a bit. I have to pack for two weeks away from home since I leave tomorrow night but during the day will be nice. I did end up taking a nap when I got home today, it's such a good feeling. Heading into week 7 tomorrow, ticking off another week.

Pleased it went well for you. I k ow youve been worried

So pleased your friend took the news well fairy!

Hugs to all the ladies with spotting, I know it's easy to say don't worry :hugs:

In think I've got a bladder infection :nope:. I've had this sharp ache for a day or two that I was worrying was in my uterus but as time has gone on I've felt the need to pee more and it's getting sore. I'm off tomorrow for my scan so will have to try and get an emergency doctors appointment!

I'm so glad it went well! Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->