August 2016 watermelons!

Welcome to the new ladies!

Thanks for the banner, will be adding and using as soon as I finish this post.

As far as names go...I've had boy and girl lists going since I was about 15 and over time I've gradually added more names I like. I'm on my own with this baby so I don't have any input on names which I guess has it's ups and downs. I'm pretty stuck on having a boy for a couple reasons...first because I had an older brother and I've always wanted a boy first so that my future children experience the same amazing feeling I had growing up with an older brother. He was my best friend and my hero and I hope my kids feel the same if they have an older brother. Second reason is because my brother passed away in February 2011 and although he had 2 young children at the time, they're both girls so there is no one to carry on my family name so it would be very special for me to have a little boy that can carry on my name because I refuse to give my child his/her fathers name when the asshole doesn't want anything to do with us!

Like I mentioned I have an entire list of boy and girl names but the boy name I've been stuck on since I found out is Ezra. Middle name is Corey Michael. Corey was my brothers name and Michael is my fathers middle name and my grandfathers first name.

We went to the store earlier and I got my mac and cheese! Oh man, did that hit the spot!!! I want more lol

Hubby left me again tonight to go shooting with his friend. I feel so clingy, it gets so lonely here when he's gone.

Mac and cheese sounds soooooo good. What brand do you buy? I haven't had Mac and cheese in forever since I am gluten free and lactose intolerant. I would eat 100 lactaids to have some Mac and cheese right now though.

Also I'm sorry to hear about feeling lonely. Maybe DH can do some snuggling with you later? I about cried when mine actually came to bed early with me last night. He usually wants to be up late and I just can't right now.

Mac and cheese sounds soooooo good. What brand do you buy? I haven't had Mac and cheese in forever since I am gluten free and lactose intolerant. I would eat 100 lactaids to have some Mac and cheese right now though.

I buy the Annie's gluten free mac & cheese. So good!!

I wish I could add the banner but my mobile sucks and I think my computer has a virus so I'm waiting for geek squad to fix it.

Mac and cheese sounds amazing right now, I haven't been too hungry tonight so didn't have a full meal which is something I need to work on. Cried to the movie stepmom though thank you hormones. Nervous for new years tomorrow. Are ladies doing anything where you'll have to lie as to why you aren't drinking? Being around OH's friends all night is going to get annoying, just have a feeling.

If there is anyone I don't have on there and you would like to be on the EDD list please let me know. I'm going to try and look through again but in case I miss someone.

Are ladies doing anything where you'll have to lie as to why you aren't drinking? Being around OH's friends all night is going to get annoying, just have a feeling.

Lucky for me, I don't normally drink a whole lot, but we'll be at a party where the hosts know I am pregnant so that helps! I don't mind anyone else knowing, because I don't really know any of their friends. I like telling strangers that don't know anybody I know :D Hubs bought me both kinds of Welch's sparkling grape juice to take. What a guy! There will be kids there in the early part of the night, so I'll share.

I had to decline liquor during the tww and everyone was asking me questions. I just said I was waiting to find out if I was or not. I mean, there's always that!

Fortunately we are going somewhere with folks that know so no need to hide it. This group of friends has known each other a long time (the guys since elementary school and amazingly the ladies became friends too over the years). They know how long we have been trying so we couldn't wait to tell them. ��

My fave thing to drink as a treat right now is cranberry juice with soda water. Dry sodas are also good but $$$

I buy the Annie's gluten free mac & cheese. So good!!

Yuuuuuuummmm.

P.S. Angel sorry you aren't feeling good. I find eating helps with the nausea a little bit though if it is not exactly what I'm craving it is a bit of a chore 😊 I say get you whatever sounds appealing, maybe some Mac is in order 😊

Less than 2 hours until scan. I'm nervous. I have more brown spotting this morning :(

spent the last 2 days urinating blood, :( on anti boitics now. Its going away though. I had this with my second son. I am dreading if this is a repeat thing.

I wont even hear from my hospital for a scan till about 13 weeks,. I have not even gone to the doc yet to refer me. Bit hard when they closed anyway lol

If there is anyone I don't have on there and you would like to be on the EDD list please let me know. I'm going to try and look through again but in case I miss someone.

Mine is the 14th :flower:

spent the last 2 days urinating blood, :( on anti boitics now. Its going away though. I had this with my second son. I am dreading if this is a repeat thing.

Awe hun sounds like you have a bad infection I got one like this with my son I flipped out so bad because I had no idea what was going on. :hugs:

hanging on to the radiator while trying not to scream when peeing yesterday and day before. Was horrible. Had to make sure blood was defo in urine and not other . Defo was. Stopped bleeding now,and peeing every 5 mins in agony but still sore. I hate taking anti biotics but I had too. I am on a childs one as I cant swallow the big ones. I had a choking incident in my house other day as I thought I had no choice. My poor son had to see me go through that and saved me again. Thankfully docs listened and gave me liquid. It really is different every time. I hope this is not a repeat.

Anyone else wish they could detach their boobs until baby is due? I am so sore today gah! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->