August 2016 watermelons!

I am right there with yall on the back and hip pain.. Even sleeping with my pillow between my legs is not helping. Though im in general like 100% miserable I have all day sickness sore boobs and the sore back. YEP! I am pregnant.. :dohh:

Happy New Year!

Stayed the night with friends....husband woke me up by farting on me. So brutal. I told him I wished I could get him hopped up on all these pregnancy hormones and then fart on him. See how he likes it. He would so not make it. :grr:

In other news we told our close friends and they were soo excited. DH was adorable when he shared the news. It made him so happy. I guess I'll forgive him for the fart.

Happy new year!

I had some pink spotting last night which was really unnerving. Of course since it's a holiday, the doc's office is closed so I can't talk to anybody. Doc said I'd probably have spotting after my ultrasoubd, but that was on Tuesday. Could it be from that? I would think it'd be old blood at that point? I had a tiny bit of tan spotting in the morning, which I attributed to the u/s, but then was pink when I went to bed last night.

Happy new year!

I had some pink spotting last night which was really unnerving. Of course since it's a holiday, the doc's office is closed so I can't talk to anybody. Doc said I'd probably have spotting after my ultrasoubd, but that was on Tuesday. Could it be from that? I would think it'd be old blood at that point? I had a tiny bit of tan spotting in the morning, which I attributed to the u/s, but then was pink when I went to bed last night.

No cramping just light spotting? You are prob fine hun. Go in to urgent care if it gets super bad otherwise maybe call once the office is open monday? :hugs:

I had a bit of cramping in the morning/afternoon, but I also had one of those "special dreams" lol. But no cramping anywhere near the time I spotted.

Hi ladies, sorry for my absence, it's taken me a few days to snap out of my downward spiral.

The banner is awesome fairy, I've put it in my signature :thumbup:

Some lovely scan pics recently and lots of good news. I've still few symptoms but forcing myself to keep positive, Monday isn't far away now :thumbup:

Happy new year!

I am sure everything is fine. The doctor told me your cervix is very vascular and ANYTHING can cause it to bleed in pregnancy.

Yeah, I'm good. I'm not worried about miscarriage at this point - my boobs are still really sore and feeling a bit nauseous this evening. The spotting stopped, so I'm just going to chalk it up to irritation from the u/s earlier in the week.

Yeah, I'm good. I'm not worried about miscarriage at this point - my boobs are still really sore and feeling a bit nauseous this evening. The spotting stopped, so I'm just going to chalk it up to irritation from the u/s earlier in the week.

I'm thinking it is just the ultrasound, too. All is probably well. Glad to hear it stopped and I hope you feel better!

Happy New Year everyone! Finally got my computer back and its virus free so I can catch up and post more easily, I feel like I've missed so much! Congrats on the early scans! I'm still anxious for mine, it's so far away (over 2 1/2 weeks) and I'll be passing the point where I lost my last one on Tuesday.

The comment about removing your boobs for the remaining of the pregnancy made me literally LOL I tell my OH that all the time, though today has been less so than the past two days. Today I had the food aversion, had this amazing buffalo flatbread with blue cheese (pasturized) and even though I normally LOVE blue cheese I think it's making me sick so there goes that. Mac and cheese does sound good at this point though.

I'm glad the spotting stoped fairy, I'm sure things are perfectly fine and it's just the irritation.

I usually have some spotting after ultrasounds, especially transvaginal ones. The weird thing is that the bleeding always shows up 2-3 days after the scan, not immediately after. It is usually either pink or brown. I'd say that was probably what it was from. As long as it was only a small amount and not bright red, you will be fine.

Lilmiss you made me feel a ton better, thank you for that! Doc said I'd have spotting and I didnt, so I was quite surprised. It's the only thing that makes sense about why I spotted.

Still not feeling the best, but not feeling "sick" either... jus blah and not in the mood to eat much. Everything sounds gross too. Yet I'm so hungry at the same time, even after I eat. Been so bloated and uncomfortable today. I'm so lazy and have barely done anything today. Yesterday we were running around all day, I guess it just wore me out - plus staying up extra late. I hate feeling like this though, I feel like I've totally wasted my winter break.

I'm telling a couple of my best friends tomorrow that I'm pregnant. I'm kind of nervous, because one of them is the one I've talked about before that's having a hard time conceiving. I also found out one of my friends is pregnant, very close behind me. Super excited about that!

Lilmiss you made me feel a ton better, thank you for that! Doc said I'd have spotting and I didnt, so I was quite surprised. It's the only thing that makes sense about why I spotted.

Still not feeling the best, but not feeling "sick" either... jus blah and not in the mood to eat much. Everything sounds gross too. Yet I'm so hungry at the same time, even after I eat. Been so bloated and uncomfortable today. I'm so lazy and have barely done anything today. Yesterday we were running around all day, I guess it just wore me out - plus staying up extra late. I hate feeling like this though, I feel like I've totally wasted my winter break.

I'm telling a couple of my best friends tomorrow that I'm pregnant. I'm kind of nervous, because one of them is the one I've talked about before that's having a hard time conceiving. I also found out one of my friends is pregnant, very close behind me. Super excited about that!

At least you care about your friend! Make sure you tell her you are nervous about even saying something and that you deeply care for.... I've had friends that knew my situation tell me and just be like "oops I'm pregnant and it's an accident". I mean I guess they had to tell me at some point, but it just seemed they didn't even get that would be hard for me to hear it. Or friends that make comments like "well you can just have this baby" as a joke... I would be like ummm yeah no thanks I don't want your baby I want my own. Maybe they were trying to be humorous but to me it just sounded like they really didn't want their kids.

You obviously care a lot more and will say it in a sensitive way! I was always happy for my friends , but just sad for myself I guess.

Can I join you ladies please?
My EDD is 31st August, although I had to be induced at 40+12 with DS so this one will probably be a September baby.

1nce - yeah, I'm having a hard time knowing how to go about this. I'm telling 2 friends together and I want to say it in a way that's not hurtful (even though she'll probably secretly hate me any way that I say it), but I also don't want to mock her or embarrass her. She never talks about her feelings with us. She was happy for us the first time we got pregnant, and I have to be like... well I'm pregnant a second time. I guess I'm planing to just tell them we are pregnant again and this time it's normal and we have a heartbeat. She knows we struggled, so I'm hoping it won't be too terrible for her to hear. She's wanted a baby since high school, and now we are 34. I appreciate you chiming in about this. After a loss I definitely had a glimpse of how she must feel. I hated every pregnant woman and every woman that had a baby that I saw.

I don't think you can do much. My friends wanted a baby since my last pregnancy but they felt the time wasn't right, she's finally come off the contraceptives as they want to try and bam I'm pregnant again. I just don't want to tell anyone right now.

1nce - yeah, I'm having a hard time knowing how to go about this. I'm telling 2 friends together and I want to say it in a way that's not hurtful (even though she'll probably secretly hate me any way that I say it), but I also don't want to mock her or embarrass her. She never talks about her feelings with us. She was happy for us the first time we got pregnant, and I have to be like... well I'm pregnant a second time. I guess I'm planing to just tell them we are pregnant again and this time it's normal and we have a heartbeat. She knows we struggled, so I'm hoping it won't be too terrible for her to hear. She's wanted a baby since high school, and now we are 34. I appreciate you chiming in about this. After a loss I definitely had a glimpse of how she must feel. I hated every pregnant woman and every woman that had a baby that I saw.

I definitely think she will be happy for you :). I always was. Babies are always a blessing. She may be jealous too but it comes with the territory. I honestly doubt she would say she's jealous. I could never admit that to anyone who told me. I would just deal with it in myself. And honestly when my friends would tell me they haven't showered in two days and hadn't slept in months... I wouldn't be jealous at all LOL.

1nce - that makes me feel better, thank you for the input :) I was highly jealous too after our loss... you just can't help it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->