August 2016 watermelons!

Happy 8 weeks USAF! I feel the same way at 7 weeks right now :happydance: I love being in a new week it's such a good feeling

Happy 8 weeks USAF and happy 7 weeks Angel! I will be 7 weeks tomorrow, which is also my first ultrasound!! Hoping to see and hear good things tomorrow 😊 A little scared but mostly excited.

Happy 7 weeks Angel!

Wishing you the best at your ultrasound andrea!! I can't wait to see your little blob :)

Hi. Has anyone set up a Facebook group for Aug 16 babies yet?

Hi Katey,

I'm not aware of one however due to paranoia and not being ready to share broadly I myself am staying away from Facebook on this topic until mid February at the earliest 😊

When in Aug are you due?

Hi ladies! I called telehealth about the spotting and they suggested I go to get checked out this morning. It lasted only 2 hours and stopped. Was at the hospital for 8 and a half hours today! I am tired and feel like poo now and will be going to bed early tonight. They ran lots of tests and everything came back normal other than a little bit of blood in my urine and I will also likely being tested for gestational diabetes sooner than normal because my blood sugar was high and I had it with my son. They did an ultra sound and said baby is definitely in there and has a heart rate of 138. She mentioned that it was to early to tell how far along I am this early which I thought kind of strange since I have seen some other ladies getting dating scans. I sadly wasn't aloud to see the ultra sound and was not given a picture. But I am happy knowing that they seen a heartbeat :)

She chalked it up to it possibly being from BDing yesterday morning.

Here we go. Hoping to cautiously join you all. I'm 6 weeks on the 4th and having mild symptoms. Fatigue, slight nausea on an empty stomach, and light headaces. I lost my little bean in August at 10 weeks and am on eggshells with this one. Just moved to Texas and am getting set up with a doc, not sure when they'll want to see me but if I remember correctly they do a pregnancy confirmation right away but nothing else until 10ish weeks. I'm hoping symptoms ramp up in the next week. Fingers crossed.

Glad to read all the positive posts in the group and am excited to share the upcoming months with everyone.

Hi. Has anyone set up a Facebook group for Aug 16 babies yet?

I thought about setting one up. I mentioned fb a while ago, but nobody seemed to be interested so I gave up. lol I really enjoy the fb groups, I'm still a part of my group previously for March.

Conversation with hubby tonight:

Hubby: Whatcha doin?

Me: (lying my head down on the chair with my eyes closes) I'm tired, it's time for bed.

Hubby: I was hoping to play [computer - which is in our bedroom] video games tonight. I guess not, huh?

I look at the clock and it's 9pm. Really hubby!??? Men...!!! We go back to work tomorrow and have to get up early!

Can't sleep. Too anxious for the ultrasound. Really need good news tomorrow.

Saying little prayers for my little bean. If you do this sort of thing I'd appreciate yours. If you don't that's okay, I appreciate you too!
I am so glad to be part of this board. You ladies are the best.

My scan is just over an hour away....

Welcome kat :thumbup:

Glad the spotting stopped magan and everything seems well. :hugs:

Positive thoughts for the scans ladies. :)

Sending prayers on the scans ladies! I know how nerve wracking it is, I hope the time passes quickly ! Update us when you know! Good luck!

Baby measuring 8+2 with heartbeat of 170bpm, we are both so happy and relieved!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->