August 2016 watermelons!

Yay jtr!!!

Sending prayers andrea, let us know how it goes! <3

Back to work this morning. Whenever I don't get enough sleep with this pregnancy, my tummy doesn't feel the best. So woke up not feeling the best this morning. That's what I was afraid of. Dreading going back to work.

Just checking in before I head off to work. I've been having terrible bouts of vomiting. Yesterday was rough, couldn't keep anything down. I was starving by dinner time but couldn't eat. I took a few bites and back to the bathroom I was. It was the most miserable night. I'm hoping I can make it through the day at work without getting sick.

Hope everyone is well. Excited to hear about all the scans. Mine is in 3 days! Eek!

That's awful gypsy, I hope you are feeling better today and are able to eat!

I bought one of those maternity bands for my jeans last night and had to resort to wearing it today. My stomach is huge. I am so bloated and uncomfortable - guess I'd better get used to it, huh?

Thanks all and congrats on the super scan results, Jtr!

My scan is at 2:30 PM PST. I am guaranteed to be unfocused today due to lack of sleep and anticipation!

Hope your tummy feels better Gypsy!

Fairy - I am so wishing I had a stretchy band today! I'm guessing I'll feel like sausage casing even if I wear yoga pants all day lol. Sometimes those things are worse than jeans for comfort I swear.

Alright - good news to come later, hopefully &#65533;&#65533; Thank you for the prayers and positive thoughts! &#10084;&#65039;

Lots to catch up on! Good luck everyone on your ultrasounds and congrats to those who've had them already!

My in-laws were visiting all weekend so didn't get much of a chance to come on here.

I had my first doctor's appointment this past weekend. She confirmed the pregnancy and just gave me some requisitions for blood work and I have to go back and see her on the 26th. I'll be 9 weeks then so hopefully will get to go for an ultrasound.

That's awful gypsy, I hope you are feeling better today and are able to eat!

I bought one of those maternity bands for my jeans last night and had to resort to wearing it today. My stomach is huge. I am so bloated and uncomfortable - guess I'd better get used to it, huh?

What's a stretchy band? Most of my pants are dress pants or the stretchy fabric ones because I gained like 25 lbs doing fertility. I use to be super fit and now none of my jeans fit. Oh well. If I get to have my baby, it was all worth it, right lol but now I have like 12 pairs of jeans sitting in my closet taunting me.

So I went to the hospital today. They thought I was 16weeks!!! So they took my history and did a blood test. They cancelled my scan and rescheduled a new one in 3 weeks time. I asked them If I could have midwife led care, because the clinic is 5 mins from my house, much handier and the hospital has horrible access. Nope, they won't let me because of my hypothryroidism. I was a bit disappointed with the news but nothing I can do about it.

We went out for lunch, and had veggie sushi so that helped me feel better :haha:. Then I decided to ring a private clinic and book a scan. I managed to get a booking for after lunch. Our lil bean looks healthy and wouldn't stop moving despite only being 8 weeks.

Also, for a while now I thought I could feel my uterus when my bladder was full but then again thought it was too early. It turns out I was right, they were able to do an abdominal scan just where I had felt it.
https://i67.tinypic.com/9bjcbd.jpg

1nce - not sure where you live, but I got mine at Target. Picture attached, if you had never seen these before. If it wasn't for this, I would live like a whale in yoga pants and probably get kicked out of work to go change. :haha: It allows you to wear your jeans unbuttoned.

Molly - beautiful bean, yay!

Attachments

• maternityband.jpg
    maternityband.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 2
So I went to the hospital today. They thought I was 16weeks!!! So they took my history and did a blood test. They cancelled my scan and rescheduled a new one in 3 weeks time. I asked them If I could have midwife led care, because the clinic is 5 mins from my house, much handier and the hospital has horrible access. Nope, they won't let me because of my hypothryroidism. I was a bit disappointed with the news but nothing I can do about it.

We went out for lunch, and had veggie sushi so that helped me feel better :haha:. Then I decided to ring a private clinic and book a scan. I managed to get a booking for after lunch. Our lil bean looks healthy and wouldn't stop moving despite only being 8 weeks.

Also, for a while now I thought I could feel my uterus when my bladder was full but then again thought it was too early. It turns out I was right, they were able to do an abdominal scan just where I had felt it.

what a beautiful scan! thanks for sharing. why did they think you were 16 weeks?

what a beautiful scan! thanks for sharing. why did they think you were 16 weeks?

They said that the form I sent said my last period date was on the 9/9/15 instead of the 9/11/15. Dh filled it in so it could be, even though I told him the right date... But they also had other details wrong that couldn't be DH's mistake so I'll never know.

1nce - not sure where you live, but I got mine at Target. Picture attached, if you had never seen these before. If it wasn't for this, I would live like a whale in yoga pants and probably get kicked out of work to go change. :haha: It allows you to wear your jeans unbuttoned.

Oh cool! Yeah the dress pants I have for work are much more accommodating than jeans ! I hate jeans now adays

Amazing ultrasound pic! Bean is looking great!

Oh cool! Yeah the dress pants I have for work are much more accommodating than jeans ! I hate jeans now adays

Oh, I bet! I hate jeans too. I can't wait to buy maternity pants, but I can't bring myself to buy any yet. Maybe after next scan when I know everything's good and I'm farther than last time.

That's a nice looking bean there Molly!

Fortunately for me, my boss only wears jeans to dress up. I'm 100% serious! I could wear yogas if I dressed them up but mine feel terrible on me now so that won't happen.

Wore jeans today - and of course put them through the wash last night and they feel awful. I just un did the button and added a rubber band to widen the waistline. They felt like they were pressing on my uterus!

That's how mine felt too andrea.. so uncomfortable!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->