August 2016 watermelons!

I never got them before! I keep thinking my heart is skipping a beat or something.

Good to know I'm not the only one with a pants issue. I've been living in leggings. I wore a pair of jeans to Ikea on the weekend and felt so gross. This bloating is terrible!

Doctors office just called to confirm my appt wednesday. I wasn't for sure if I was going to get a scan and didn't even ask but they said I'd have a quick one before seeing the doc.

Even more nervous now.

I forgot to mention. At the scan I was told that I have a 3cm cyst but they didn't seem to worry about it. They said it will probably be gone by the second trimester. Any experiences with this? Can the pain I feel sometimes be due to this?

Molly - usually the cyst is the corpus luteum which supports the pregnancy until the 2nd trimester and will resolve itself. You can feel pain with it, yes. I had one on my right ovary when I ovulated from the right side. This time it's on my left, which I assume I also ovulated from the left this time.

Ok, this belly band is not ideal. My zipper has been digging into my skin the second half of the day. I need to find some comfy pants to wear. I'm not too into leggings, I'm not sure what to get.

Thanks all and congrats on the super scan results, Jtr!

My scan is at 2:30 PM PST. I am guaranteed to be unfocused today due to lack of sleep and anticipation!

Hope your tummy feels better Gypsy!

Fairy - I am so wishing I had a stretchy band today! I'm guessing I'll feel like sausage casing even if I wear yoga pants all day lol. Sometimes those things are worse than jeans for comfort I swear.

Alright - good news to come later, hopefully �� Thank you for the prayers and positive thoughts! ❤️

Hope all is well hun.

All good, USAF :) thanks so much

I know they say spotting can be normal but it had me worrying. Everything looks just the way it should though :)

Yay andrea!!! I'm so happy your blob is healthy!! :D What a cute little blob!

...everybody with nice heart rates at 7 weeks and mine was only 118 :(

My private scan is tomorrow evening. I'm super nervous. They don't give you a heart rate though and that's going to drive me crazy.

Hah we most have posted at the same time ive been checkin all day for your news yaaay grats on your blob hun.

Hollie - I wouldn't worry much about the heart rate yet. My doc didn't even want to measure mine, because he says this early it's irrelevant. Hopefully it goes up for you at your next scan and you can relax a bit :) I'm looking forward to the heart rate measurement at next week's scan!

Yay andrea!!! I'm so happy your blob is healthy!! :D What a cute little blob!

Thank you. So relieved!
:cloud9::flower:

Also, it's 5:53 and I'm free from the "shackles" of my jeans and in bed binge watching Nurse Jackie. Not a bad way to end the day. :happydance:

...everybody with nice heart rates at 7 weeks and mine was only 118 :(

My private scan is tomorrow evening. I'm super nervous. They don't give you a heart rate though and that's going to drive me crazy.

Hollie they told me heart rates fluctuate when I asked what the ideal rate was (and ideal is a wide range!) So I'm betting yours was just fluctuating and all will look good at the next read. Keep us posted ❤️��

andrea, that's exactly what I did when I got home! Put on my sweatpants, made some dinner, and plopped in front of the tv watching movies :D Can't beat an evening like that!

Hey ladies! Congrats on the scans!

Do you guys have days where your symptoms aren't that bad? I haven't had bloating for awhile, and my nausea wasn't that bad today either. Making me nervous, probably because I'm so close to when I lost the last one, I'm going crazy over here despite trying to stay positive. It's been a long day and it doesn't help that I'm away from home for few weeks either so maybe I'm just being irrational, idk.

Angel, I've heard from countless ladies that their symptoms come and go. Every day can be different. Once you've had a loss it's impossible to relax, I know. Just try to relax and enjoy the respite. You never know what will hit you tomorrow. Again,.I know it's easier said than done. I'm stressing over lack of strong symptoms. Both my son and daughter had me sick sick sick.
Andrea, congrats on the healthy blob :)

Congrats on your healthy bean, Andrea! And congrats to everyone else who has had good scans in the last week! I've been reading everyone's posts but haven't contributed in a while. Sorry about that. Sometimes when I worry it's easier to just quickly check in and then try not to think about things.

Angel - Yes, over the weekend and all day today I felt pretty normal and then I started worrying. I think I've felt good because I had good sleep over the weekend. This evening though the bloating has gotten really bad and I now am a bit constipated vs. the diarrhea I had before (sorry tmi). Also started gagging easily after eating dinner and feeling gross. But I also didn't get as much sleep last night. Hang in there! I know I'm going to be a nervous wreck during weeks 9-11 because that was the time of my mmc.

I totally feel you ladies with the pants issue. I have to wear dress pants for work, and all of mine were on the tight side before anyway so now I can't even put most of them on. I ended up buying 3 pairs of pants over the weekend that are skinny/stretchy dress pants but they actually are pull-on and don't have a button! But they still have back pockets. Got two at H&M and then one pair at New York & Company. I also borrowed a bunch of tops from my mom that are more billowy blouses because my belly is already sticking out. Not sure how I'm going to keep hiding it from coworkers for another month! I have my scan on Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->