August 2016 watermelons!

I hate it when husbands just don't understand what we are going through. My DH does stuff that irritates me sometimes on purpose too. I hate it. It irritates the heck out of me. I just want to tell him to grow up sometimes...
...and other times I secretly wish we could inject hcg into them and see how they deal with it :haha:

Hubby apologized and admitted he was selfish this morning and it wasn't my fault. He's mainly upset because we bought a sleep number bed and now he can't sleep in it due to his snoring. He's under the impression he doesn't snore much or very loud. HA!! He was home from work before me and actually met me at my car as I parked and gave me a hug. <3. He still left to go shooting, which I'm happy about. I just need alone time today, I've been irritated all day.

Lilmiss... love your spoiler lol. Men really do need to grow up sometimes.

Hubby apologized and admitted he was selfish this morning and it wasn't my fault. He's mainly upset because we bought a sleep number bed and now he can't sleep in it due to his snoring. He's under the impression he doesn't snore much or very loud. HA!! He was home from work before me and actually met me at my car as I parked and gave me a hug. <3. He still left to go shooting, which I'm happy about. I just need alone time today, I've been irritated all day.

Aw I'm glad he came round! And snoring is the worsssssst. The only way I can sleep is if DH faces away from me and he gets mad all the time he can't "sleep the way he wants"..... But im like you can sleep the minute your head hits the pillow, unfortunately I CAN NOT sleep if he faces me. I shake him constantly lol he gets so mad.

I shake mine too!!! He tells me to wake him up, then when I do he gets mad that he can't sleep. Can't win lol.

I'm pretty lucky that OH doesn't snore unless he's been out drinking. Then again I've always been a deeper sleeper than he is since he comes to bed hours after I do. If he snored and woke me up all the time I don't know how I would deal with it.

...waiting on my scan. Super nervous. Ugh!!!

Well..I saw my blob. There's still a heartbeat! I couldn't tell how fast of course but I could tell the blob has grown and I could see the brain!

Yay Hollie, that's awesome!! You're getting me excited for mine next week!

Here's a pic with heartbeat. It looks 8 weeks right?? The heartbeat still doesn't look normal to me...
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/F814E447-8571-4DB5-9EDD-323609CB6BB9_zpsqkn89ind.jpg

Fairy, your blob will be moving by then! I should of waited but I couldn't! Lol

Yay, Hollie, that is great - your lil babe looks great! :) I'm not sure what a heartbeat "should"look like but I promise the nurse told me the heartbeat varies. So for example when I asked her if 181 was a good heart rate she said it was great but not to be alarmed if next time it is not the same. So I imagine some slight diferrence in a visual of the heartbeat pattern may be expected?

So happy for ya :)

Fairy - glad he apologized. I remember when I was little and throwing a tantrum my mom would ask me "what are you really upset about?". Probably too deep of a question for a toddler but it made me chuckle because your hubby was definitely throwing a man tantrum. he just couldn't use his words when upset to tell you what he was REALLY grumpy about at the time. I guess we all have our moments!

What doesn't look normal about the heart rate to you?

I am jealous of all you ladies seeing your babies I won't see mine for weeks I know it had a heartbeat at 6 weeks since emergency scan but I was not allowed to see it. Bleh!

Does anyone else keep getting breakouts? I have the stupidest breakouts on my face right now, and they HURT! It's all along my chin line and on my neck. I have like 4 HUGE zits among a zillion tiny ones. Slightly embarrassing.

I got some acne on my hairline- it's not terrible or painful but it is new!

Hope everyone has a good day today. &#128522;

Ugh. Just went to bathroom. Brown spotting is back. Hoping this is just from ultrasound. I'm going to assume the best and go with that.

Does anyone else keep getting breakouts? I have the stupidest breakouts on my face right now, and they HURT! It's all along my chin line and on my neck. I have like 4 HUGE zits among a zillion tiny ones. Slightly embarrassing.

Me i look like a 13 year old girl :haha: i also suffer with back-ne (back spots) and thats also awful atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->