August 2016 watermelons!

Hhimayy- I'm so sorry to hear that! How far along are you? Is it possible it's just to early for ultrasound?

So sorry hh :( I hope your follow up goes better. Hugs and l<3ve.

My headache came back today and I'm a bit nauseous this afternoon again. All I want to do is go home and sleep. Workday is almost over... just about 20 more minutes.

No Im pretty sure on my dates. LMP Nov 7. Bfp on novemnr 30th so even if I ovulated a late early I'd still be 7 weeks and should see something. Just going to hold my daughter and be thankful for her. Gonna get through this lose some weight and keep trying.

Unfortunately my scan was not great. There was a yolk sac and a ball of what they thought to be a clot in the middle but no heartbeat or even fetal pole. Have to go back in on Friday to see if my HCG has risen and another ultrasound next week but things don't look good

Oh honey, I am so sorry. :hugs:

I'm so so sorry, Hh :(. I wish you all the best for getting through this and trying again. :hugs:

How do you tell your husband that his horrible bad breath makes you nauseous?

He gets mad every time I mention it, because I mention it all the time! But now it's especially bad because it turns my stomach.

Ugh. Just went to bathroom. Brown spotting is back. Hoping this is just from ultrasound. I'm going to assume the best and go with that.

It totally is from the ultrasound. They told me I would have spotting after. Although I am spotting every 2-3 days as it is, likely from Progesterone supplements. Are you on any?

Hi 1nce! Thanks for the reassurance. I'm
Not on progesterone so it is probably a result of the ultrasound or just my body spotting a bit again. It mostly stopped. I saw one more little bit 8 or so hours later but nothing else &#10084;&#65039;

Unfortunately my scan was not great. There was a yolk sac and a ball of what they thought to be a clot in the middle but no heartbeat or even fetal pole. Have to go back in on Friday to see if my HCG has risen and another ultrasound next week but things don't look good

Hh- I'm really sorry to hear this. I'm hoping you get good news on Friday! &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;

I am jealous of all you ladies seeing your babies I won't see mine for weeks I know it had a heartbeat at 6 weeks since emergency scan but I was not allowed to see it. Bleh!

Heartbeat is good but I feel you! I was reading your post about tricare not even doing an u/s after threatened miscarriage? My SIL was married to a man in the USAF for several years and never was very happy with tricare.

I bitch about work sometimes but man the bennies are worth the pain.

Okay ladies - opinion needed. I am
Hormonal and I'm already annoyed by this situation so I can't tell
If I'm over reacting

So the deal is we are dog sitting. I have been dogsitting since the 21st of last month and while I AM a dog person I cannot stand this dog. I thought it would
Maybe be 5-7 days but nooooo 17 f*cking days! I find this out the day my pregnant ass goes and picks it up to bring home.

So I'm already mad that I was tricked into way more time
Than agreed and this dog has peed on my microfiber couch twice!!! It has soaked completely through the microfiber cover and soaked the batting and memory foamy stuff inside. It is a rat terrier and can jump the baby gate we put up to
Keep it from getting upstairs. We even upgraded to a fancy taller
gate than we had thinking we could use it later. (My dog is a saint and is afraid of the baby gate and won't go near even a 1.5 footer gate that is not even secured to wall)

In short I'm heated and I want to ask this person to buy me new couch cushions, have it professionally cleaned or buy me a new couch. I am so mad.

Considering I dogsat for 3x longer than expected and they'd have paid like 3400 to board their little dog I don't feel it unreasonable to ask them to make it right. Not to mention I had to spend my whole Christmas break babysitting this butt of a dog while in my early pregnancy.

Tell me - am I being unreasonable ?

The dog belongs my father in law's fiancé / not fiancé (they are unengaged but still together frolicking in Mexico like they do every holiday. She is not short on cash)

Sorry your going through this hh. Hoping Friday brings food news

Andrea- I would state your opinion & ask them. The worst that could happen is they say no to you. Honestly if my dogs did that I would be horrified and try to figure out a way to pay or clean them myself. Luckily if we need a dog sitter for the night they come stay here. That really sucks and is frustrating, and I would ask. One of my dogs is half mini poodle half rat terrier, and that little bit of terrier does give him springs in his legs, although lucky for us we set up a gate and when he jumps to see us it looks like he could make it over but has never tried.

Id ask for some money towards to sofa. There dog has damaged property as a pet owner they should know its their responsibility to put that right.

Id also be very annoyed at the extra time you had the dog

Andrea- yes no re-scan even after that but they did do and hcg and my levels had risen so I guess there is that. I have an extreme Vit D deficiency which is scary but im taking 1400 units every other day to raise it. As for the dog issue I would say something for sure. I was dog sitting someones dog because they were fellow military and it bite my daughter in the face! It did not break skin but left welts. I had her come get the dog early.... I was so mad. I know that is different but id tell them and see if they offer and if not ask that they do. I would be embarrassed if my animal behaved that way. :winkwink:

So sorry to hear HH that's so hard to deal with. Thoughts are with you!

Andrea I would definitely ask for money toward the couch, especially with them basically getting dog care for free and if she says no tell her you'll never dog sit again and she might reconsider.

Afm nothing new really going on. Slight cramping yesterday and today but feeling relatively normal. Of course normal freaks me out lol. But nausea kicks in later on so I'm sure I'll have some today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->