August 2016 watermelons!

I'm getting some on my upper arms too :(

Sorry andrea - just keep thinking its from the ultrasound :)

Ok so...Ive been on the phone with Tricare (insurance) all day. Got no where with that. So I called the clinic Im assigned to and explained my concerns (low heart rate, approaching 40 and need testing). They moved my appointment to next week! So instead of seeing a Dr at 12 weeks Ill be a little over 9. :thumbup: They also have a nurse calling me back about HB. Im already feeling better. Atleast I will get some kind of answers sooner.

Good luck hh, I hope everything goes well :hugs:

Hollie that's a lovely scan picture again, I hope you get some reassurance with the heartbeat too, I really don't know what is considered 'normal'.

I'm so pleased your hubby apologise fairy, sounds like it was super stressful for a while.

Sorry about spotting Andrea, I'm sure it's from the ultrasound and nothing to worry about :thumbup:

Does anyone else keep getting breakouts? I have the stupidest breakouts on my face right now, and they HURT! It's all along my chin line and on my neck. I have like 4 HUGE zits among a zillion tiny ones. Slightly embarrassing.

Meeeeeeeeeeee!!!! It reminds me of my high school days...

Ugh. Just went to bathroom. Brown spotting is back. Hoping this is just from ultrasound. I'm going to assume the best and go with that.

It is more than likely from the ultrasound. My doctor warned me that I may have some spotting after my ultrasound tomorrow as well as the PAP I had done today. I wouldn't worry about it too much as long as it doesn't get heavier :hugs:

I am jealous of all you ladies seeing your babies I won't see mine for weeks I know it had a heartbeat at 6 weeks since emergency scan but I was not allowed to see it. Bleh!

I know how you feel. I see everyone's scans and I can't help but to wonder if my own lo has a hb yet. I'm getting a scan tomorrow, sooner than what I thought since my doctor told me she wouldn't do a scan until I was 7 weeks. Well... I'll be exactly 7 weeks so she was right about that!

I'm so jealous of all you ladies who are having ultrasounds! I probably won't have one until about 12 weeks :(

So happy for you guys though getting to see your little beans and hear their heartbeats!

Ugh. Just went to bathroom. Brown spotting is back. Hoping this is just from ultrasound. I'm going to assume the best and go with that.

It totally is from the ultrasound. They told me I would have spotting after. Although I am spotting every 2-3 days as it is, likely from Progesterone supplements. Are you on any?

Oh yay lilmiss! I'm so glad you get a scan tomorrow, how exciting! I'll be anxiously awaiting to hear the news! :) Good luck!

Ok so...Ive been on the phone with Tricare (insurance) all day. Got no where with that. So I called the clinic Im assigned to and explained my concerns (low heart rate, approaching 40 and need testing). They moved my appointment to next week! So instead of seeing a Dr at 12 weeks Ill be a little over 9. :thumbup: They also have a nurse calling me back about HB. Im already feeling better. Atleast I will get some kind of answers sooner.

Oh good, I'm glad you were able to get in sooner! Hopefully they can give you some good news <3 What day is your u/s? I have mine on Tues.

I have tricare as well and even after bleeding and being called a threatened miscarriage they still would not do a follow up. My anxiety is extreme at some points and ok at others. My nurse consult is on the 13th I will be 9 weeks at that point and normal time for a scan is 10-12 I don't know what they plan on doing time wise since normally its a month apart in the early stages its really frustrating and nurse lines are a pain in the ass to get help. I miss regular OB care. :shrug:

Congrats on all the scans ladies!

I'm still anxiously awaiting my first OB appt on Monday, I have no idea whether she will do a scan or not. I'm hoping she will just to ease my anxiety because if she doesn't I'm gonna have to pay out of pocket to go have a private scan done.

Fairy I'm not sure if they'll do a scan next week or not. They should be able to hear the heart on a Doppler though I think?

USAF I hate Tricare. It used to be waaay worse back in the day.

The nurse called me back. Said Dr will scan baby's heart himself in a few weeks. That's nice and all but...I just want a heart rate at this point so I feel better lol. She did say earlier before she knew my pregnancy history, that this early the heart rate isn't as important as it being there.

After this...I'm never getting pregnant again! It's too stressful! lol

Unfortunately my scan was not great. There was a yolk sac and a ball of what they thought to be a clot in the middle but no heartbeat or even fetal pole. Have to go back in on Friday to see if my HCG has risen and another ultrasound next week but things don't look good

Oh hh, I am so sorry you are going through this. Is there any way your dates are off and you are earlier than you thought?

I am keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->