August 2016 watermelons!

andrea - I wouldn't think it unreasonable to ask for them to pay for cleaning for your cushions. I wouldn't go so far as to ask for a whole new sofa though (unless the cleaning doesn't work). I'd certainly be pissed, especially since it was much longer than you agreed to.

Scan in exactly 1 hour. I've been up for hours, a nervous wreck. DH is still snoring away. I'm wondering if he'll even make it. I'm not going to be late because of him, I'll just leave him if he doesn't wake up in the next 15 minutes. I'm so annoyed right now.

Symptoms have been going pretty strong and steady, but yesterday felt some sharp pains that had me concerned but they went away almost immediately. It was like an electric shock in my nether regions.

Andrea, I would definitely ask to have the couch professionally cleaned or replaced. That would not be unreasonable at all.

Good luck gypsy! I get those sharp pains too, I think they are just spasms that hit a nerve. There's a lot going down in there right now.

For heaven sake, jump on your hubby!!! I would not let my hubby sleep in and miss that! Men.

Gypsy- keep us posted and I hope you pushed your hubby out of bed. I am sending you healthy baby vibes!! ❤️

Thanks all for opinions, I'm definitely glad I didn't shoot off a text to her when I posted my rant. I don't want to cause a fight or be abrasive but I am certainly upset. The covers can be easily washed but the cushion inside not so much. I would not hesitate to try to make it right if my dog damaged property. I'd also never dump my dog on someone for almost 3 weeks with no clear timeline. I will NEVER dogsat again either way. But I'll save that statement because I think that will be clear when I explain the experience.

Anxiously awaiting gypsy and lilmiss's updates!!

Looking forward to scan updates!

Just got a call from the naval hospital. They booked me for an appointment with the Fetal Assesment Highrisk Unit for Jan 27th. Im not sure what all they will do. Im assuming it has something to do with my first baby having a heart condition. Makes me feel good to know I will have an extra check up but at the same time makes me wonder if I was right to worry about this beans HB. I keep telling myself, what will be will be.

Starting to feel tightning below my bellybutton. Guess that means my womb is growing which is a good sign. Does anyone else feel their uterus stretching?

I get cramps but honestly they feel like PMS cramps, so I have no idea if this means my uterus is stretching.... I hope it does though.

Speaking of stretching... I'm getting this feeling in my lower tummy today that feels like everything is pushing up on my intestines. So uncomfortable.

Starting to feel tightning below my bellybutton. Guess that means my womb is growing which is a good sign. Does anyone else feel their uterus stretching?

I do, some times I notice it more than others but it is almost always constantly aching somewhere down there.

Speaking of stretching... I'm getting this feeling in my lower tummy today that feels like everything is pushing up on my intestines. So uncomfortable.

I feel this all the time but mostly when I'm laying down or sitting, not so much when I'm standing. It is very uncomfortable and gives me heartburn.

Back from my scan and we finally have some good news! After three back to back losses I think it is official to say that we're expecting baby #3! Scan showed baby measuring a bit ahead at 7w1d putting my due date at August 24th and a healthy heartbeat of 152 bpm. It was the most beautiful heartbeat, just flickering away on the screen!

Attachments

• DSCN0971copy.jpg
    DSCN0971copy.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 7
We got to scan 5 minutes late. Thanks DH.

It went really well. She was able to do an abdominal one, which is great because I was dreading a transvaginal one. I thought that meant that I might be 7w, but baby is measuring exactly 6w5d. Heartbeat 125 bpm. DH has been very emotional since. Lots of tears and very attentive, he even carried my heavy purse when we were headed back to parking lot to leave.

Another scan scheduled for Jan 21, at my first OB appt. I'll be 8w5d. Keeping fingers crossed.

They didn't give me any printed pictures. Instead she gave me CD that I'll have to take to a photo place to have printed, so I took one of the screen with my phone even though she told me that wasn't allowed lol.

Thanks for all the positive vibes, ladies. I appreciate you all.

Attachments

• 58b6d840-dcf3-4395-a433-cd6793746a4b.jpg
    58b6d840-dcf3-4395-a433-cd6793746a4b.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 10
Back from my scan and we finally have some good news! After three back to back losses I think it is official to say that we're expecting baby #3! Scan showed baby measuring a bit ahead at 7w1d putting my due date at August 24th and a healthy heartbeat of 152 bpm. It was the most beautiful heartbeat, just flickering away on the screen!

Such wonderful news!! At mine, the first thing the tech saw was the heartbeat but it took my eyes a minute to realize what I was seeing. Congrats on a great scan.

Aw Gypsy thats great! Sucks when they give you pics on CD, doesnt it! The whole way home all you wanna do is stare at scan pics!

Yayyy!!! Congrats lilmiss and gypsy!!!!!

gypsy - my husband has been like that ever since our scan too lol. It's like it makes it real for them and now they want to take care of us.. because we were like pretending or something before? :p

Yayyy!! Congratulations :) So happy for you.

We got to scan 5 minutes late. Thanks DH.

It went really well. She was able to do an abdominal one, which is great because I was dreading a transvaginal one. I thought that meant that I might be 7w, but baby is measuring exactly 6w5d. Heartbeat 125 bpm. DH has been very emotional since. Lots of tears and very attentive, he even carried my heavy purse when we were headed back to parking lot to leave.

Another scan scheduled for Jan 21, at my first OB appt. I'll be 8w5d. Keeping fingers crossed.

They didn't give me any printed pictures. Instead she gave me CD that I'll have to take to a photo place to have printed, so I took one of the screen with my phone even though she told me that wasn't allowed lol.

Thanks for all the positive vibes, ladies. I appreciate you all.

Congratulations Gypsy. I'm so glad you and DH got to share that together and that you have a healthy little nugget! <3 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->