August 2016 watermelons!

Has anyone ever heard of the Ramzi Theory in detecting gender as early as the first ultrasound?

I have. Personally, I think it's a crap theory lol.

We have a blob and a heartbeat!! Heartbeat was at 160 and I'm measuring 7+1, which is only 1 day behind what I tracked so pretty right on. We even got video of the heartbeat on the screen :). I've played it probably 10 times already. My doctor is so great - she's having me come back in 10 days to check again, and then again 2 weeks after that. So I won't ever have to wait too long to check on the little sprout. We're so relieved that we had good news! We were so so nervous.

The top blob is the yolk sac, and the bottom blob is the baby :). :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 8
Congratulations ksquared :thumbup:

Got a cold here and with the fatigue in pretty shattered!

Yay ksquared so happy for you!!! Hi blob!! It's always so nice when doctors alow you scans every so often to keep anxiety down.

Thanks, ladies!! :hugs: I can't wait to see how much bigger our little blob is at the next scan.

Jtr - Sorry you've caught a cold and are feeling run down. Thankfully I've managed to stay sickness-free so far but it can be a challenge when so many people around us are sick.

Today I woke up and immediately had a bloody nose, and last night and this morning had some nausea/gagging. I'll take it, lol :).

I just wanted to stop in one last time to wish you all the best of luck in your pregnancies. My levels had dropped so I'm just waiting for the inevitable now but it's time for me to move on.

JTR has the EDD list now so you can edit it if needed.

Thank you all for the support!

I just wanted to stop in one last time to wish you all the best of luck in your pregnancies. My levels had dropped so I'm just waiting for the inevitable now but it's time for me to move on.

So sad hh :( Giving you all the hugs and love.

So sorry hh :hugs:

Congrats, K! :happydance:

Oh, no hh! I'm so sorry to hear that. I was really hoping everything would have turned out for the better :(

Hh :hugs: I'm sorry. I wish things had turned out differently for you. Will be thinking of you and hoping your heart heals soon.

So very sorry, hh. You are in my thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->