August 2016 watermelons!

It's been non stop vomiting for me for the past few days. I fainted at work today. They called an ambulance and I'm in the Emergency Room now. I'm still in the waiting room, I'm a little anxious. Hopefully they tell me that I'm just a little dehydrated and they let me go home after some IV fluids. I hope they don't keep me overnight and I hope everything is okay with my little gummy bear.

I'm so thirsty!!! They won't even let me have water until I'm seen by the Dr. So I'm stuck in this wheelchair in this waiting room, vomiting into this blue plastic bag thing. This is no fun.

That sucks gypsy. Im suprised they havent atleast ofered you a iv of fluids. Hope you get see and out soon

That sounds awful gypsy, I hope you feel better soon!

It's been non stop vomiting for me for the past few days. I fainted at work today. They called an ambulance and I'm in the Emergency Room now. I'm still in the waiting room, I'm a little anxious. Hopefully they tell me that I'm just a little dehydrated and they let me go home after some IV fluids. I hope they don't keep me overnight and I hope everything is okay with my little gummy bear.

I'm so thirsty!!! They won't even let me have water until I'm seen by the Dr. So I'm stuck in this wheelchair in this waiting room, vomiting into this blue plastic bag thing. This is no fun.

OMG! I'm sorry to hear. Sounds awful. Hopefully they get some fluids in you soon and you start feeling better. :flow:

Good morning.

I'm sort of jumping in here. I was looking for an August or Summer thread and thanks to 1nceUponATime for reaching out, I've decided to join in. I hope that's OK.

A little about me. My name is Terra, I'm 35, this is my second baby via IVF, I live in Scottsdale, AZ with my husband of nearly 10 years. My EDD is 8/4 and I will be having a c-section die to an emergency c with my first. My doc mentioned a date of 7/28 which is my birthday. I should also mention my son was born on May 10th so his b-day occassionally falls on Mother's Day. I think I'm a pretty lucky momma!

Welcome!

Anybody having any cravings? I want to drink only orange flavoured stuff.

Food wise i want spice. Ive taken to pouring hot salsa on everything :haha: its still not hot enough though

Welcome Terra!

Gypsy, I hope you're feeling better very soon!

Today was my first OB appt and she had no intention of doing a scan until she read my paperwork from my out of state ER visit on Christmas. I'm happy to announce that my little baby is right on track at 8 weeks with a heart rate of 170bpm.

Now that I have seen AND heard my baby, I can finally relax!!!

https://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a478/xDimples/IMG_20160111_151202_zpscxzeyese.jpg

Me this week https://s.quickmeme.com/img/11/11299f9bfa5b12b3c748d8abb05d672d6d26c566f661524bbab351332ae95c5b.jpg

Gypsymomma, I hope everything is ok! How terrifying!

And omg, I am eating EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Hello everyone :)

I lurked on the April 2015 "April Bunnies" the entire pregnancy, and this time around I think I want to actually chat with other expecting moms.

I just found out last week I'm pregnant, while still breastfeeding my eight month old (a big shock indeed). Looks like I am due August 21st.

I'm pretty anxious about it all, and still in shock. I haven't even called my OB yet. I can't wait to see or at least hear the HB, maybe it will be real then. Anyway, hello everyone :)

Omg sounds terrible! I hope you feel better soon!

Welcome jessi! That would definitely be a surprise!! It helps to pass the time to talk with other people, glad you joined us!

Today was my first OB appt and she had no intention of doing a scan until she read my paperwork from my out of state ER visit on Christmas. I'm happy to announce that my little baby is right on track at 8 weeks with a heart rate of 170bpm.

Now that I have seen AND heard my baby, I can finally relax!!!

Congrats!!!! A huge relief, I am sure. Yay!! Cute blob :D

Me this week https://s.quickmeme.com/img/11/11299f9bfa5b12b3c748d8abb05d672d6d26c566f661524bbab351332ae95c5b.jpg

Everyday!

Gypsy, how are things going? Been thinking of you this afternoon.

...others, about being nauseated hungry - it's the weirdest thing. I was nauseated so I stood up to get what I was craving which was...a plain RICE CAKE of all things and I instantly got the spits(don't know how else to describe - it is like my body's threat to throw up), sat down and feverishly at a piece of rice cake. Makes a woman feel nuts!

Happy 8 weeks andrea!!

I love plain rice cakes!! Although when I'm pregnant, I can't seem to eat anything dry, my mouth is so dry.

Oh, my! I'm so sorry to hear this, Gypsy! I let myself get dehydrated with one of my other pregnancies and was almost hospitalized for it. I went home, filled up this huge cup with ice water that the hospital gave me while I was at the birth center delivering DD (never thought I would need to use it again) and sucked on ice the rest of the day and drank Gatorade. Finally I came around within a few hours. Hopefully they'll only give you a bag of fluids and send you home. You'll feel much better... I promise!

Tanikins I'm craving spicy stuff too. It helps to flavor bland food better so it is more tolerable to eat.

Great news, s.owens! Nice scan pics! :)

Welcome, Jessica! Glad to have you in our August group!

Welcome Teein and jessica!

Gypsy I hope you are feeling better than you were earlier, I can't imagine having to leave work for the ER that had to have been scary for you.

Today I have been cramping off and on but they aren't like AF cramps, smaller than that, idk it's weird. I keep telling myself it's normal because my uterus is now the size of a grapefruit (a fact that is hard for me to picture) but still making me feel nervous since I don't know for sure until next week Tuesday. Have you ladies been having that lately?

What you guys were saying before, it's hard to get attached but at the same time feeling bad that I'm not bonding yet, hoping it'll get easier after good news.

Gypsy- sounds like your ER visit and situation was worse than mine hun. I hope you are feeling better. :hugs:

Jess- Welcome and grats!

I have not felt pregnant really the past two days. I have been able to eat! I guess smells and gross stuff still sets me off so there is that. My appointment is almost here even though its just chatting with the nurse. I have a follow up to my ER visit thurs which is later than I like but I could not do the one they had for tomorrow morning. I have kids who need to go to school. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->