August 2016 watermelons!

I had some not-so-good dreams again last night. On the upside I've slept better the past 2 nights. Hoping I can sleep well again tonight, minus the bad dreams. I should've ignored my hubby and made our ultrasound appointment for first thing in the morning again. I have to wait til freaking 6pm. It doesn't even feel like I'm going in tomorrow. I guess it's good I'm not nervous like I was last time.

Happy 8 weeks andrea!!

I love plain rice cakes!! Although when I'm pregnant, I can't seem to eat anything dry, my mouth is so dry.

Thank you, Fairy! 😊

And oh yes pretty much everything is chased down with sparkling water. I usually love water but having a really hard time being interested in it. I keep a bottle of water water (non sparkling) on my nightstand for the night thirst. (It's tolerable when half asleep)

Welcome Terra!

Gypsy, I hope you're feeling better very soon!

Today was my first OB appt and she had no intention of doing a scan until she read my paperwork from my out of state ER visit on Christmas. I'm happy to announce that my little baby is right on track at 8 weeks with a heart rate of 170bpm.

Now that I have seen AND heard my baby, I can finally relax!!!

https://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a478/xDimples/IMG_20160111_151202_zpscxzeyese.jpg

Congrats s.owens 😊😊

Thinking of you Tani!

Woke up this morning to a loud noise. Hubby fell down the stairs. He wouldn't let me help him and made me go back upstairs. I still don't know if he was able to get up off the floor or not. I hope he's ok. Going to check on him whether he likes it or not.

Andrea - Thanks hun! :flower:

Tani - GL on the scan! :hugs:

fairy- Oh no! I hope your hubby is ok too.

Hubby is ok! In typical man fashion he says he's not going to work because he fell, yet he's outside shoveling the snow. Lol

I know I am being ridiculous but I keep comparing my belly from my last two successful pregnancies and I feel like I was more round and showing I am not yet 10 weeks which is where I had a cute tiny round belly going on but I am worried I know each pregnancy is different though. :dohh: I also have not had strong prego symptoms lately which again come and go! I have the worst fear ever that I will finally go for a scan and be told baby stopped growing or something. Little unknown fact about me.. I have twice been through early loss. I do not list this in my profile because I did not make it to even a first appointment with either and its sad for me to think about. I guess it always sits in the back of my head but worse with this pregnancy since I had the early bleed. I keep telling myself that my baby had a heartbeat all is ok and I need to have faith. It works for a little bit but then the doubt sets in. I know I post a lot about struggling with this sorry ladies. It also has not helped having constant health issues that make me feel like my body might not keep baby healthy since things keep going wrong with me. BLAH! Just gotta hang in there and wait. Ok whine over! :cry:

My doc's office just called. I had my u/s scheduled for 6pm today, and they had some cancellations and moved it up to 3:45. Yesss! Not so many hours to wait now!

So happy for all the upcoming scans! I won't have my next scan until 18 weeks.

Is anyone here having the free cell DNA blood testing instead of the NT scan for the Down Syndrome testing? Because I am "high risk" (I'm 35) I am ding the new blood test that's out there for Down Syndrome and it will also give me the sex of the baby. My appointment is on 1/26. I can't believe I will find out the sex of the baby at just 13 weeks!

Sure I will be the size of a house by the time this pregnancy is over. Never used to be able to eat a share bag of anything but 2nd day in a row I've finished a bag without a break. & could probably eat more! Salt and vinegar walkers are amazing right now 😍

Is anyone here having the free cell DNA blood testing instead of the NT scan for the Down Syndrome testing? Because I am "high risk" (I'm 35) I am ding the new blood test that's out there for Down Syndrome and it will also give me the sex of the baby. My appointment is on 1/26. I can't believe I will find out the sex of the baby at just 13 weeks!

I am interested in the test and going to ask my doctor about it when I see her Thursday. I'm going to do it as long as insurance covers it, if not I heard they are quite expensive. I heard you can get it done as early as ten weeks. I'm not really considered high risk for anything but my problems with infertility have made me paranoid I think, so I just want every test they can give me. Give them all to me lol

Happy Scans Tani and Fairy! ❤️ Will be thinking of both

USAF- one thing that I think is great about this forum is we Can all share our feelings and worries and not be judged. Sometimes it helps to just put this kind of thing into words. It helps me release it for awhile at least. I don't think you're ridiculous for doing what we all do which is want our little nuggets to be healthy! I can't speak to how you should be measuring right now but 10 weeks is still on the early side in terms of showing. Maybe you weigh a little less this pregnancy or maybe baby is sitting in a diff spot in your uterus...but all is likely well. Even though you have had a couple losses and it is easy to worry - you have also successfully made a couple humans! I don't know if this is helpful at all but I send hugs and good thoughts to you 😊 When is your next scan?

My 9 week scan is Monday. Praying for continued healthy growth for our little babe!

Ill take whatever testing they offer me, except amnio, as long as insurance covers it. I see a Dr (finally) on Friday. I guess Ill find out what all to expect then.

We have a heartbeat baby was waving and kicking. My dates were pretty spot on, docs have us at 11+1 with edd of 1st aug. This means we need a rescan but thats not a big shame
https://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/tanyagoodin91/Mobile%20Uploads/20160112_175036_zpsaetdxwhc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->