August 2016 watermelons!

Scan is next tues. Eeeek excited to see baby again.

Really hoping we can afford to get a private gender scan. I would love to take my lb to see newbie

It's worth shopping around so to speak, one place near me is £100 and the other is £70 so its a big difference.

I can't keep up with this thread so I'll probably not be posting, if anyone wants adding to the list pm me and I'll come back and do it.

I live in lincolnshire theres literally only 1 place close by and its 69.99. We can get it done furter for 50 but im then spend the difference in petrol

Gah!!! I'm having trouble adding people to the group, because it's set to secret. Apparently I need to either be friends with you or have mutual friends in order to add you. If you're ok with it, add me as a friend and I'll add you. Amy Hernandez, profile pic is of me in my wedding dress.

Don't worry, I won't spill the beans to anybody, and you can unfriend me after you're added if you wish :)

I cant find you. Im Tanya Goodin. Profile pic is me on a purple dinosaur :rofl:

fairy I sent the request this morning. I wanted to get on here and get my photo posted from yesterday.

I was feeling anxious so it was so nice to get good news. I have to reset my tickers but that's not a huge deal, 6 days is nothing in the long run. And yes, the wiggling was probably the coolest thing I've seen. My OH and I were both crying happy tears.

Attachments

• 1.19 ultrasound.jpg
    1.19 ultrasound.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 2
I think I've got everyone so far that gave me their info or added me. Tanikins I can't find you either lol. I'll message you the direct link and see if that helps.

I felt so sick all evening last night, nausea has come back. I thought if slide past all this and be done, but nope. I barely got any sleep last night, trying to decide if I want to call into work, I've got such a headache already.

fairy I sent the request this morning. I wanted to get on here and get my photo posted from yesterday.

I was feeling anxious so it was so nice to get good news. I have to reset my tickers but that's not a huge deal, 6 days is nothing in the long run. And yes, the wiggling was probably the coolest thing I've seen. My OH and I were both crying happy tears.

Aw so sweet

I am seriously struggling. I don't feel pregnant. I'm so scared Friday night I'm going for a scan and it's gonna reveal I'm not pregnant anymore. Does anyone feel this way??

1nce- I always feel that way. Even with feeling sick for the past day and a half, Im still afraid of losing the pregnancy. My boobs aren't as sore, I have more energy, so naturally I think baby is dying even though it's probably all snug and warm in there.

I sent you a message fairy :) A Facebook group seems much easier to keep up with. This group moves so fast!

So an update to my last post, I had my doctor's appointment last night and she wanted to see me because I have group B strep. Apparently it's pretty common, it just means that I'll need to have antibiotics when I go into labour to prevent the baby from getting it. The doctor said it's not really a concern, it's just something they like to know about so they can prevent it. So I'm on antibiotics now to clear it up so I don't get a kidney infection and I need to eat lots of yogurt with active bacteria.

I'm so glad it's nothing serious. Apparently a third of women have GBS and with the antibiotics during labour it decreases the chances of the baby getting it to almost zero.

Oh that stinks thera! I'm glad there is a slim chance baby will get it though. I sent you a message back.

It's so weird to me that I'm 10 weeks tomorrow. Can't believe it.

I would think that miscarriage at this point (for all of us here) is pretty slim, right? I mean...we've all made it this far...

I was lead to believe a heartbeat after 8 weeks drops mc rate to the same as if you get a good 12 week scan

I think I added the right Amy, from Illinois? My name is Terra Timmons, AZ.

Well hopefully I get to hear the heart beat Friday , because the last time I saw bean was three weeks ago. Just a tiny spec then on the ultrasound.

Well hopefully I get to hear the heart beat Friday , because the last time I saw bean was three weeks ago. Just a tiny spec then on the ultrasound.

In the uk where i am they dont do the heartbeat untill 16 weeks
I meant on the ultrasound, not on the Doppler. I'm not sure when they'll try on the Doppler. I have a visit at 11 weeks and 3 days. I think it might be too early still.

1nce have you been to the OB yet? My midwife found the hb on the Doppler last week.

Fb good for me, I'm just about to send a request hopefully to right Amy! I'm Jody :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->