August 2016 watermelons!

Thanks ladies! Getting close now leaving work in 2 hours thank goodness (feel so sick today).

Ksquared GL on your appointment too! Healthy beans for us both!

Glad you got your appointment moved 1nce. Better to be on the safe side especially with unpredictable winter storms, having to push it back would have been torture.

My poor cousin went into labor early Sunday morning and 50 hours later finally had her baby girl at 1:17 this morning! She denied an epidural as long as possible and then when she finally gave in she was told she has scoliosis of the spine and was forced to go all natural. I felt so bad! I'm choosing to go all natural myself BUT she has always wanted an epidural because she's a big baby when it comes to pain and she said she is now scarred and may not want to have anymore children after this experience. Poor girl but I am happy to report that mom and baby are both healthy :)

Scan is next tues. Eeeek excited to see baby again.

Really hoping we can afford to get a private gender scan. I would love to take my lb to see newbie

Your poor cousin s.owens!!! Glad they are both doing well though! I've been told if you're going to take the epidural, then don't wait! That's my game plan, I can't handle cramps, let alone contractions.

I told the HR lady at my office today. She knew about my loss, and I really wanted to share with someone else who I knew would be happy for us. She said she wondered since at our Christmas party before Christmas break I was looking pretty sick with all of that food around lol. See.. everybody already knows!

Therapho - good luck tonight at your appointment. Try not to worry, maybe they just found a mild uti in your urine or something x

Sowens- yikes 50 hours of labour, mine was 24 hours and I thought that was exhausting!! Glad mum and baby are doing well.

Angelob and ksquared good luck with your appointments, looking forward to good news from you both later x

Fairy - I think if someone knows you had a MC or knows you are likely to be ttc they are always watching to see if you drink alcohol or seem sick! Glad all went well with telling hr.

Pretty much everyone I've told already knew. So annoying!! lol

Thanks ladies! Getting close now leaving work in 2 hours thank goodness (feel so sick today).

Ksquared GL on your appointment too! Healthy beans for us both!

Glad you got your appointment moved 1nce. Better to be on the safe side especially with unpredictable winter storms, having to push it back would have been torture.

Will be thinking of you! Can't wait to see pix of your healthy little bean! :)

Ksquared and Angel - Good luck on your appointments!

Thera - Hope your lab results come back fine. I always get nervous when the doctor calls me back too :wacko:

s.owens - Poor girl! I could imagine how that would be traumatizing enough to make you not want to have more children. I couldn't imagine being in labor for 50 hours, then be denied an epidural if that was my game plan. I went natural with my first two as well and while I only was in the hospital with my first for 3 hours before it was time to push, it took 2 exhausting hours of pushing to get her out. Thankfully my second came quickly or I probably would not have had more children either.

Yikes, it looks like I'll be announcing our pregnancy at our work meeting on Thursday. I am actually super nervous! I'll be 10 weeks then. Part of me feels like I'll jinx myself, but the other part of me can't hide this much longer. I'm already in maternity pants and bought a bigger work sweatshirt. I assume I'll really start popping in another couple of weeks. Facebook announcement goes up this weekend. Holy cow. Hubby and I can't wait though! I just want to be open about everything, I'm not good at hiding.

Really hoping we can afford to get a private gender scan. I would love to take my lb to see newbie

It's worth shopping around so to speak, one place near me is £100 and the other is £70 so its a big difference.

I can't keep up with this thread so I'll probably not be posting, if anyone wants adding to the list pm me and I'll come back and do it.

It's worth shopping around so to speak, one place near me is £100 and the other is £70 so its a big difference.

I can't keep up with this thread so I'll probably not be posting, if anyone wants adding to the list pm me and I'll come back and do it.

Aww, don't leave us :( Would a facebook group be easier to keep track of? I'd be willing to make one, I'm just not sure if anybody is interested. There's an option to make it secret so friends can't see you posting. That way you don't have to come check and sift through 10 pages if you don't get on a lot.

I'd join a fb group, I don't always come here (Bnb) because the pictures on the ads really gross me out!

Aw Tani, Fairy.. I hate to see people go! :(

If we can be sure the FB group is secret and closed I'd join.

I started to make one, but it says I need to add at least 1 member. There is an option for secret that I would use. Let's get some more opinions before we decide. I really don't want to leave anyone high and dry here

I would. I was added to a mama group when I was pregnant with my son. We are all still very close. :)

I'd do the FB group too. Every time I come on this thread I always have to look back at least 3-5 pages to read what everyone wrote lol. At least on FB it would come up on the newsfeed every time someone wrote something new. But as others have said, I'd only join IF it is private because none of my friends know yet about my pregnancy and I still want to hold off a little while before I tell everyone. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->