August 2016 watermelons!

Congrats mrs!!

I've already let my immediate supervisor know, just because I'm a baby when I feel sick and can't hide it and might need time off work... plus with my past history, in case anything like that happens again. Otherwise I'm not telling the rest of the office until at least a normal scan... but probably at the end of 1st trimester.

Are you already feeling sick fairy? I started feeling nauseous yesterday, I'm sure it's earlier than with my dd, although I am welcoming all symptoms at the moment, bring them on!! X

I ended up telling the director and the CEO. We have a lot on our plate at the moment and I'd say they appreciated the heads up. Won't tell the rest until the first scan though ...

I'm socio bloated and at times I feel heavy/sore down there like when AF is about to come is it normal? I think I've forgotten everything about my first pregnancy haha

I'll tell my employer around 12 weeks. He's kind of an old school gentleman who I can tell gets frustrated with how things are done now a days. He doesn't like out new sick time vacation set up so I'll likely get 3 months maternity which will suck for my unit.

Considering offering to keep half my workload while I'm on leave.

Big woot!! My wondfo test was darker than the control line this morning.

Are you already feeling sick fairy? I started feeling nauseous yesterday, I'm sure it's earlier than with my dd, although I am welcoming all symptoms at the moment, bring them on!! X

Not sick really, I've just had horrible headaches that come with mild nausea. I've had sick feeling stomachs in the evening, so I'm hoping my sick time will be after work. One can hope! Luckily they aren't even close to feeling like throwing up, but it's not pleasant either.

Not sick really, I've just had horrible headaches that come with mild nausea. I've had sick feeling stomachs in the evening, so I'm hoping my sick time will be after work. One can hope! Luckily they aren't even close to feeling like throwing up, but it's not pleasant either.

I feel the same.... Had a head ache all day with nausea. With my dd I was always worse in the evenings x

I hope this is a good sign for both of us! These headaches are the worst! No headache yet today (aside from the constant dull sleepy "headache" behind my eyes that I have everyday now), thank goodness. It's cool in my office today, so hoping I'll catch a break.

Anyone overweight and have their doctor put them on higher folic acid? I am overweight and just read that it is recommended 5mg of folic acid be taken

My feet and back already hurt. Like standing up is a real effort. Only 32/33 weeks untill mat leave

DH kept me up last night tossing and turning. I had to wake up super early to take him to work. THEN take DD to school then straight back to grab DH to go to a "mandatory fun day". Currently I'm sitting in the car waiting for all the mandatory fun to be over with so I can keep running all over town. I'm so exhausted!!! I just want to sleep! :laugh2: So far, no sickness yet. But irritation still there...and still directed towards husband lol.

Hubby started snoring at 4:45 ish am and I couldn't get back to sleep. Ugh!!

Maybe I'm the oddball out here, but I took another digi with weeks estimator today and was SO HAPPY to still see 2-3 weeks!!! This time last pregnancy I had a 3+ with an abnormal pregnancy (chromosomes were normal though which as weird), and I was measuring a week ahead. It seems everything is more normal this time. Keeping my faith for this one.

I'm so irritable with my dog. I have no patience for him right now.

I suggested to DH that we pick up groceries from Walmart secretly so I could buy a .88 test lol

lol that hilarious Hollie! I left at almost 9pm the other night to get some tests. i made it seem like i was going to get something else. i got excited about it, and ended up telling him. he said he knew that's what i went to the store for. can't get anything past that guy.

Haha! Sounds like me. I haven't tested in a few days and I'm dying to. I just wanna see how dark it is. ...I really want a FRER!

I got a 2-3 digi a few days ago and haven't tested since. Apart from big and tender boobs I feel otherwise OK, a bit windy and bloated but no nausea yet!

Only 24 days till scan :thumbup:

I'm trying to plead a good case to husband on why it's "important " to get a weeks estimator digi. :laugh2: Tomorrow's payday so I'm hoping he'll cave. I'm trying to be super sweet.

I have LOADS of cheap ones from when we were planning on TTC so I'm using those and ONE digi left that I'm saving for a bit later. I'm taking the cheap ones in the mornings to see the progression. I never got a darker like than the control with my son though...it started fading before then so I stopped.

Off topic. I have hypothiroidism, TSH levels have to be kept below 2, I got a blood test on tuesday and it was 2.4. GP rang me at lunch time but ended up deciding to wait another month before increasing my dose of Eltroxin. I was going to get a second opinion because I know that is not best practice and I need a new prescription with a higher dose. He rang me again at 17:15 and left me a message saying that we actually had to increase the those (I know!!!). I rang back 15 min later and no one was picking up even though they only close at 6!!! He is useless!!!. Now I have to wait until Monday. Thankfully I know he will increase it to 75mcg so I'm just going to start taking it anyway with the tablets I have left until I pick up the new prescription. Not risking a miscarriage or anything like that because he won't do his job properly!

What is tsh?

No cramps today. Good bad? I just don't feel pregnant. It's still really hard to believe it at this point. I've been running around since 5 am. Now that I'm home, tiredness is gone.

Can't wait until we all start getting scans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->