August 2016 watermelons!

Hi ladies! Mind if I join?? Just found out a week ago that we are expecting #2! It was a real surprise as it took us 2 years and fertility treatments. Because of our history we have an ultrasound on Monday, I am nervous but excited!!

Oh I love hearing that you're all also testing! I have been buying multi pack tests from Costco and testing....my hubby thinks I am nuts but I just want to check to see it is still real!!

Look forward to getting to know you all :)

Edd is around aug 8th!

Holy moly my boobs and nipples are sore tonight!! I really think morning sickness is starting. Also, this is the first day that some smells have been getting to me and making me mildly nauseous. We were at hubs' work Christmas party tonight and I just felt dizzy... like the dizzy you get right before you get the flu. Then I felt all wobbly like I was drunk dizzy or something. Then the headache started again... but not as bad as it has been. I think I should just go to bed. If ms is starting at 4w1d, I can't imagine this will be an easy pregnancy lol Outside I'm complaining, but inside I'm all sorts of smiles!! :D

I was thinking at work today that I haven't been emotional at all like with my last pregnancy. In the car on the way home tonight I just started crying! My hubs is like... it's ok, what's wrong? I'm like.. I'M PREGNANT... WAAAHHH.... lol

What is tsh?

No cramps today. Good bad? I just don't feel pregnant. It's still really hard to believe it at this point. I've been running around since 5 am. Now that I'm home, tiredness is gone.

Can't wait until we all start getting scans.

Thyroid stimulating hormone. If levels are above 2 that means that my body is having trouble making t4 and then t3 (thyroid hormones). It's not good in general but when pregnant it means that I could miscarry and have other complications.

Another one of my GP. I was booked for an MRI on my wrist today, when I found out I asked my Dr if I had to cancel the appointment but he was adamant that I didn't and that I had to go. So I went in this afternoon only to be told that no. They wouldn't even let me go through the doors of the area where they are done unless there was a major concern and the MRI couldn't be avoided...

Other than that I'm started to get very excited about this pregnancy :)

How's everyone feeling today?

I'm wondering how soon I should see a dr? Hoping my referral from the clinic I was going to goes through this week. They said it could take two weeks and if I don't hear from anyone then to call the insurance company. ...They said I am high risk though. I still don't understand why they classed me as that considering I've yet to see a dr. And if I am...then why would they refer me out of their clinic knowing it would take that long to see a dr?? Irritating. All I want is hcg levels and to know its not in my tubes. Which they could have done there but...didn't.

They won't do any here before 6.5 weeks. Some places like hospitals won't do one until 8 weeks. If you're high risk, according to their bs, you may be able to get one sooner?

I'm definitely moody today, and my boobs hurt so bad. I broke down and bawled to hubby, because he asked me to clean and I had a headache, and that I didn't know what to eat for dinner... and they don't make any good gluten free chicken noodle soups. Other than that, I don't feel pregnant really.

It felt like I pulled a muscle in my lady region today. I was worried at first but then I remembered about ligament pain but I'm surprised that would be this early.

Super irritable lately tho.

I keep having quick sharp pain right above my pubic bone. Is that normal? Other than that sore boobs and achy cervix.

I watched the movie The Longest Ride tonight that I borrowed from a friend. It's a Nicholas Sparks story. Needless to say, I could barely handle watching it. My hubs came down in the middle of me crying like an idiot. I must've bawled for 10 minutes!

I've been so irate with hubs today, pretty sure he's pissed at me. :(

Hello ladies, hope it's okay if I join.

Looks like baby number 4 will be joining us around August 21st. Making this my THIRD late August baby. :dohh: :haha:

Hello ladies, hope it's okay if I join.

Looks like baby number 4 will be joining us around August 21st. Making this my THIRD late August baby. :dohh: :haha:

congrats!!

We don't get a scan here until around 12 weeks. I'm considering booking a private one at 8weeks...

Check out my 6+5 "bump" - hello fatty :rofl:https://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/tanyagoodin91/Mobile%20Uploads/20151213_162918_zpsqnc3ulhx.jpg

Congrats pink!

Cute lil bloat bump tani!

Got my 3+ on the digi this morning!!! Means my hcg is doubling nicely :)

Can I join ladies? Got my :bfp: this morning on a wondfo. Faint but definitely there and crossing my fingers it does nothing but keep getting darker :) Looks like my rainbow baby is due August 21st!

Congrats Angel!

I can't wait to start showing so I can blame my pants not fitting on that. (Gained almost 20lbs since we got married):laugh2:

Hi ladies! Excited to join you with hopefully our first rainbow baby. I'm only 12dpo but got a positive on Saturday at 10dpo, and it was a lot darker this morning so things seem to be going well so far :cloud9:.

So far, symptoms have been daily nausea since Friday (mild and comes in waves), a weird tingly/cold feeling in my right hip, twinges and sharp pains here and there, and as of this morning my nips seem to be a little darker and more alert. My mmc I hardly had any nausea, so I'm hoping that different is good!

Can I join ladies? Got my :bfp: this morning on a wondfo. Faint but definitely there and crossing my fingers it does nothing but keep getting darker :) Looks like my rainbow baby is due August 21st!

Massive congrats :happydance:

Hi ladies! Excited to join you with hopefully our first rainbow baby. I'm only 12dpo but got a positive on Saturday at 10dpo, and it was a lot darker this morning so things seem to be going well so far :cloud9:.

So far, symptoms have been daily nausea since Friday (mild and comes in waves), a weird tingly/cold feeling in my right hip, twinges and sharp pains here and there, and as of this morning my nips seem to be a little darker and more alert. My mmc I hardly had any nausea, so I'm hoping that different is good!

Also massive congrats :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->