August 2016 watermelons!

Congrats steffy!

Can't wait to hear about the scan 1nce! It's going to go perfect :)

Baby was dancing, waving , and moving all around. HB was 173! I am so happy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 5
Yay 1nce! Adorable scan!! I've been thinking about you today. So happy everything went well!

Thanks guys ! I felt soooo much better, I needed to come home and go right to sleep lol it's like my relief washed over me ! :) how's everyone else!?!?

The next person to brag about there nice alcoholic drink is gonna get a swift backhander :grr:

Whats everyone missing?

Tani - I miss wine, beer, margaritas and sushi with raw tuna. Particularly the beer and the sushi. I was with my in laws last weekend and they were all tasting this interesting beer they found, and they wouldn't even let me smell it! Lol. Oh well, it's not so bad. I'm happy to give it up for our rainbow baby :).

Timtilly - welcome and congratulations!! Glad to have you here with us :).

Omg you guys, this is so tmi but the last few days and especially since yesterday, my sex drive has dramatically increased. And this was after not wanting it at all for weeks. I noticed I had been having a few sexy dreams, and then yesterday I just couldn't stop thinking about it. And even since we finally DTD I've been all hot and bothered. Lol. I hear this can happen at the end of the first tri, beginning of the second so I guess that's what's going on! :blush:

I miss coffee! I drink decaf, but the last 2 times I tried to have it, it just didn't work. It tasted like the barf the very last time I had it.

I found a really good wine (I hate most alcohol, so this was something for me) right before getting pregnant, and I was having it every night before bed. My hubby had to throw the rest of it out, and we have a bottle on our counter taunting me. It's sooooo good - Honey Apple Crisp, mmm.

I've really been enjoying my doppler. Talk about an anxiety killer!

Fairy, what Doppler do you have? I want to get one but I was gonna wait a couple more weeks. And how do you know it's not your heartbeat or like the placenta or something ? Is there a clear difference?

Sorry to cut in... 1nce, the placenta makes a swooshing noise (you're literally hearing the blood circulating between yourself and the baby) while the baby sounds like your own heartbeat but faster. If you are unsure of what your own heartbeat sounds like, you can use the Doppler on your chest to listen to it. The placenta is also not as fast as baby's heartbeat but faster than your own heartbeat, if that makes sense. At the weeks most of us are at now, baby's heartbeat should be pretty fast.

Tan - I'm missing my caffeinated pops. I used to always drink pop in the mornings to keep me from having migraines. I'm a teetotaler when it comes to alcohol, don't even drink it on special occasions, but caffeine is one thing it is hard to go without. I'm getting a lot of headaches because I can't drink caffeine.

Timtilly - Congrats and welcome to the forum!

Lilmisscaviar , just so you know a cup of coffee is okay during pregnancy and my OBs recommendation for ladies who have migraines is to try a caffeinated soda ! We went over that during my pre conception check up because I too suffer from migraines (fortunately mine seem to have gotten better during pregnancy ) but I still drink my 1 cup of coffee in the morning.

Omg you guys, this is so tmi but the last few days and especially since yesterday, my sex drive has dramatically increased. And this was after not wanting it at all for weeks. I noticed I had been having a few sexy dreams, and then yesterday I just couldn't stop thinking about it. And even since we finally DTD I've been all hot and bothered. Lol. I hear this can happen at the end of the first tri, beginning of the second so I guess that's what's going on! :blush:

I have had this, I really didn't want it for a few weeks but we've done it several times a day the last few days (which is a miracle considering we have a 3 and a 1 year old). I'm on fire!!

I still have the feelings of nausea, I almost vomited as I sat down for dinner today as I was hungry and all the smells made me heave (I'm fine once I start eating). It didn't help my mum had cooked it and we haven't told her yet. 0.o

Still trying to keep up with my course, did my human biology assignment on wednesday and now I'm reading up on parental responsibility.

Hope you're all well, really looking forward to second tri where hopefully I'll feel normal again.

Thanks for the info, 1nce! Did your doctor tell you how much caffeine you're allowed as a daily limit? I've read 200 mg but that seems kind of high to me...

I have 1 cup of coffee a day, not every day but yes. Don't think I even looked at my caffeine intake with my first though. And I did have a few sips of champagne to celebrate the new year. I was too sick to even celebrate this time around haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->