August 2016 watermelons!

Yay Tanni! That ultrasound is amazing, it's unbelievable how fast they grow and start looking like babies instead of little tadpoles

I am. I didnt see the heartbeat 1st time even though i saw it move. So.it was amazing to see it beating away. The growth is crazy. Gender scan is booked for 24th feb. :cloud9:

Wow, time is flying for you Tani!

I wish we had early gender scans. Even though I'm getting the blood test done to determine gender (amongst other things), I still wish we had one. I have about 9 more weeks to go to see baby again :(

I know, it seems like everyone is getting ultrasounds all the time and I'm over here like.... is it February 4th yet?! :haha:

Feb. 4 is my next prenatal appointment so I won't know if I get another scan before 20 weeks or not until then. Probably not since asking them for one around here is like asking for an arm or a leg lol.

Hey everyone...
I swear every time I check this forum there's about twenty more pages to sift through. I'm still looking since my last post a week or so ago and I have to say I love the u/s pics! I can't wait to go to the doctor and see mine! I still haven't gotten my insurance squared away so I haven't even called my OB yet, but I definitely feel it.
I swear I've already felt some flutters, and even my husband has noted I am a bit rounder in the front. I guess you really do show faster with the third preg. 10w3d for me here... :D

I'm now 10+3. I haven't seen my midwife yet (my fault) I need to call her today.

Going to see my high risk consultant today. Kinda hoping he requests extra scans :blush:

Got hold of my midwife and she took my details by phone as she couldn't see me till 17 Feb when I'll be 13+3. She's leaving my blood paperwork at the surgery so I can take it to the hospital to be done. I should get a date for my ultrasound through the post.

Tani let us know what's happening when you 're back from the appointment.

My sonaline b Doppler should be coming in Saturday . I'll be almost 11 weeks, any advice for using it ?? Where do I even start looking? How far below the belly button?

I ordered my Doppler on Monday express mail and when I track it, it still says its in PA??? Errr

Consultant was good and bad. I need to do the gtt at 28 weeks and there doing a growth scan at 30 weeks (well actually ill be 31 due to a holiday)

Bad point was as i have hip bursitis i need to be assesed as to weather i can have a vaginal birth. If they deem i cant be in that postion for a long time without causing me damage ill have to have a csec. I really dont want 1 😭😭😭😭

Got my date for my 20 week scan. 9th march. Ill only be 18+6 though :wacko:

Tani- I'll keep my fingers crossed you don't need a c-section! I'm glad everything else was ok tho!

Fingers crossed that everything goes well and you don't need a C-section. Having a C-section scares the crap out of me. All you girls that have had one done are really strong!

Boo to the gtt... I hated that test! I denied it with both my DD and my DS because they wouldn't give me a substitute for the drink, which I couldn't hold down, so they just did regular bloodwork to check me for diabetes, which came back negative. I plan to do the same this time. Worst test they ever invented, I think. There have been so many reports of false positives that you wonder how reliable it really is.

My sonaline b Doppler should be coming in Saturday . I'll be almost 11 weeks, any advice for using it ?? Where do I even start looking? How far below the belly button?

Yay!! Exciting! I watched a youtube video that was super helpful. She said to start in the middle, right above the pelvic bone, then go from there. What I do is I start in the middle and kind of move the wand in a circle (not a traditional circle, but like you're tracing the inside of a circle, if that makes sense) on my belly to be sure I'm covering all angles and go across my pubic bone. You really don't need to press that hard either. May take a bit to find it, so don't panic. 11 weeks was yesterday, and baby was sitting maybe 1/4" above pubic bone. Everybody is different though.

Should get my Doppler today. Excited! I also scheduled another private scan for tomorrow. It'll be the last one until 20 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->